Enjoy the silence (CM Punk One Shot)

This one shot is for Kelli hope you like it. If you guys want to request a one shot then you can comment or message me telling me your name, Your superstar/Diva, Your favourite song and if you want to you can tell me the plot of your one shot.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Words like violence break the silence come crashing in into my little world painful to me pierce right through me can't you understand oh my little girl. All I ever wanted all I ever needed is here in my arms words are very unnecessary they can only do harm.''

I watched my boyfriend CM Punk pacing backwards and forwards it's been a week since Paul Heyman stabbed him in the back. Punk thought he could trust Heyman but it's obvious that he can't I knew that he was hurting inside because of it I wish I could take the pain away I hated seeing him like this. I don't know what it feels like to be betrayed on but I know it hurts and it makes you angry.

Punk stopped pacing and looked at me he walked towards and bent down infront of me he placed his hand in mine then squeezed them. I looked into his eyes biting my lip he put his forhead against mine tonight Punk was in a match against Curtis Axel and Ryback I was worried for Punk knowing that anything bad can happen to him.

''Vows are spoken to be broken feelings are intense words are trivial pleasures remain so does the pain words are meaningless and forgettable. All I ever wanted all I ever needed is here in my arms words are very unnecessary they can only do harm.''

Paul Heyman was already standing in the ring a microphone in his hand Ryback and Curtis Axel standing next to him with big smiles on there faces. I looked at Punk we were both standing backstage I felt him squeeze my hand gently though not too hard.

''Ladies and gentlemen my name is Paul Heyman and tonight on this fine Monday night Raw I wanted to talk to you all about why I did what I did? As you all know I betrayed my so called client CM Punk for a reason and that reason was because of a certain diva that he is dating. You see when he told me that he liked Kelli I knew that it was a bad idea because I knew that his career would go downhill and I was right. So CM Punk if you can hear me back there I have something to say to you if you win tonight then you will lose your adorable girlfriend.'' I looked at Punk worry and concern in my eyes my body started shaking at the thought of being away from Punk.

''Listen I need you to stay in the locker room tonight'' He said I knew that he was serious so I shook my head no I didn't want him going out there on his own.

''No Punk I won't let you you are going to win that match you are not going to lose just because of me do you think that Paul Heyman is capable of kidnapping somebody?'' I said Punk smiles a little at me and shook his head no I knew that I had won this argument I pressed my lips against his lips and kissed him.

''Vows are spoken to be broken feelings are intense words are trivial pleasures remain so does the pain words are meaningless and forgettable. All I ever wanted all I ever needed is here in my arms words are very unnecessary the can only do harm.''

I was watching Punk match from ringside Ryback was in control Paul Heyman was smirking from the other side of the ring I looked at him with disgust. I could tell that Punk was in pain his ribs must have been hurting but I didn't want him to lose this match he needed to be back in control. I started to hit the matt with my hands encouraging the fans to join in and they did Punk was starting to get back and started to fight.

Punk did the GTS on Ryback and went for the pin 1....2.....3.... I felt the smile light up on my face I was about to go into the ring but I felt someone grabs onto my legs and pull me back out. I was over Paul Heyman's shoulder I kept slapping him on the back and screaming for Punk to come and save me and he did. Punk ran up the ramp and hit Heyman on the back of the head making me and Paul fall over before I could feel the cold metal I landed in someones arms. I was put back down then Punk did the GTS on Heyman who was now out cold.

''My hero'' I whispered while wrapping my arms around Punk's neck making him smile and wrap his arms around my waist.

''Next time someone put in this situation please stay in the back babe I can't risk ever losing you but I guess I will after be your batman.'' He said with amusment in his eyes I smiled and pecked him on the lips.

''A deal can't be done remember I am your good luck charm'' I winked at him making him laugh and Punk was right he was my batman because no matter what danger I got in he would always be there to save me.

 ''All I ever wanted all I ever needed is here in my arms words are very unnecessary they can only do harm. All I ever wanted all I ever needed is here in my arms words are very unnecessary they can only do harm. Enjoy the silence.''

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Artist: Lacuna Coil Song: Enjoy the silence.