Last To Know (Roman Reigns One Shot)

''She just walked away why didn't she tell me? And where do I go tonight? This isn't happening to me, this can't be happening to me she didn't say a word just walked away.''

How could this be happening to me? Why did I ever let her go? She's only been gone for a few days and I already wanted her right back in my arms. Everything was perfect until I ruined everything since I'm a stupid person how could I ruin everything that happened between us? She was the love of my life then I woke up one morning to find her gone, to see her clothes were packed up and gone. Not only were her things and her were gone but I felt like she took my heart with her. I remember the first time we met the memory is still there like it's burned into the back of my mind. The first time I saw her I thought she was an angel which fell from heaven I knew that she was the one for me I knew that she was my soulmate. I actually did think we would last forever but of course all of the plans for the future is now ruined.

Daisy was the girl for me actually she was my girl and I loved with the whole of my heart I really didn't know what I would do without her I would probably be lost. Right now though I feel lost because I don't have her anymore. I thought we could talk about all of the problems in this relationship since I've been too busy with my career that's when things started getting complicated for us. She should be the first thing on my list but instead I put my career before her which is the worst mistake ever. I planned on marrying this girl she's the girl of my dreams and I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. I wish I could change things between us both I wish I could have her back in my life maybe I can, maybe I can fix things.

''You were the first to say that we were not okay you were the first to lie when we were not alright this was my first love she was the first to go and when she left me for you I was the last to know.''

I've been having these thoughts in my mind that maybe she met another guy someone so much better than me and someone who can make her happy. Maybe she's left with that man I hope she is happy wherever she is because I know that my happiness belongs with her. We were dating for nearly two years it was coming up to our 3 year anniversary and I was going to propose to her I even got the ring. I wanted the night to be beautiful and romantic just like she wanted I planned everything for us both I even had the USOS being our waiters.

''Don't worry bro she will come back you'll see'' my friend Dean Ambrose said while patting me ont he back it was sad that we weren't a tag team anymore but we still had eachothers backs.

''What if she never does come back? What if this is the end? I hate myself right now I should have payed all of my attention onto her how could I be so stupid?'' I said putting my head in my hands and pulling on my hair a little.

''Us guys do stupid things you and Daisy are meant for eachother so I know she will come back and you will get married then you will live happily ever after with little babies running around.'' Dean said I laughed at the last part maybe he was right I can't stop believing right now she will come back I just know it.

''Why didn't she tell me where to go tonight? She didn't say a word she just walked away.''

-Daisy's POV-

Did I do the right thing leaving Roman? I felt like my heart was breaking ever more into pieces I loved Roman with the whole of my heart. I was actually tempted to pack all of my things and run back to him but I couldn't just do that right? Roman would probably hate me I was his frist love and his first everything now I'm his first heartbreak and that makes me terrible. I just couldn't handle this relationship anymore I felt like he didn't love me anymore I felt like his career was more important then me. He's on top of the world right now and should be getting a title shot soon I shouldn't be in the way of that it's his dreams.

I couldn't help but to feel like I have made a mistake maybe I should have talked to him instead of walking away from him like a coward. These past few days have been the hardest I couldn't do anything other than cry my eyes out. I just wish my girls were here to give me advice but they are all back in the WWE I could call them but it wouldn't be the same though. The only advice that I had it the one my mother told me from ages ago she always told me that if two people are meant to be together then they will solve all of their problems. Was it still the same for me and Roman though? I had no idea but I have to go back and see him maybe talk to him about all of this and that is exactly what I did.

''You were the first to say that we were not okay you were the first to lie when we were not alright this was my first love she was the first to go and when she left me for you I was the last to know.''

-Roman's POV-

While walking to my hotel room after Raw later that night I felt different I had a good feeling in my stomach hoping to see her laying on the couch with a tub of icecream while watching some rubbish on the television. How I would love to go back to them but they were gone well I thought they were gone until I saw her laying on the sofa doing what I thought she would be doing right now.

''Daisy?'' I asked was this reality? Was I dreaming this? Is she really back? Or was she haunting me like a ghost? I had all of these questions in my mind the only answer that I needed though was the sound of her beautiful voice.

''Roman!? Oh my god I'm so, so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you and walk away I just couldn't do this anymore I was tired of being ignored when all I wanted was your love.'' She said while throwing her arms around my neck it felt amazing to hold her again.

''It's okay as long as you are here right now we can forget about the past I should be the one saying sorry to you I didn't mean to put my career before you I love you so much Daisy. I've been wanting to as you this for awhile I was just scared but right now is the right time so here goes.'' I got down on one knee holding her hand and got out a black velvet box from my pocket. ''Daisy I'm sorry for all of the mistakes I just want to forget about them and spend the rest of my life with you I promise I will change. So please will you make me the happiest man ever and become my wife?'' I asked her opening the box to reveal a ring she gasped putting her hands infront of her mouth.

''Oh my god Roman! The past is now behind us, of course I will be your wife'' She said tears rolling down her cheeks I smiled as I put the ring on her finger then stood back up so that I can kiss her and wiped away her tears.

''I love you so much and I'm never ever letting you go again'' I said kissing her on the forehead right now nothing can take away this girl from me.

''I love you too'' she said with a big smile on her face I'm not going to ignore her ever again right now she's ontop of my list along with my family and friends. I'm going to prove to her and everyone that I can change and I can love Daisy with the whole of my heart.

''I'll be the first to say that now I'm okay and for the first time I've opened up my eyes this was my worst love you'll be the first to go and when she leaves you for dead you'll be the last to know. I'll be the first to say that now I'm okay and for the first time I've opened up my eyes this was my worst love you'll be the first to go and when she leaves you for dead you'll be the last to know.''