Heart shaped glases (Dolph Ziggler one shot)

This one shot is for Alex go check her out she is so awesome anyway I hope you all like this one shot I have been excited about this one but I get excited about all of them. :) <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''She reminds me of the one in school when I was cuttin' she was dressed in white and I couldn't take my eyes off her but that's not what I took off that night. She'll never cover up what we did with her dress, no she said kiss me but it wont forget kiss me it'll heal but it wont forget.''

Marilyn was born and raised in Germany but she hated it there just like she hated valentines day you see when she was in High school every valentines day she would get notes in her locker thinking they were from boys asking her to be ''Their valentine?'' but instead they left her mean notes. They weren't only mean notes but they were horrible they all said ''No one likes you because you're too ugly.'' This made Marilyn crazy she was depressed she wanted to get out of Germany and make her dreams come true.

While the kids over there dreamed off being in big movies, Being in a rock band or just being a solo singer, they wanted to be doctors and nurses but Marilyn didn't want t be any of them instead she wanted to be a WWE diva. Everyone in the school knew that they would point and laugh her saying she would never ever get into the WWE. Now she is the one laughing in their faces she was out of Germany and he dreams did come true she was now a WWE Diva.

''And I don't mind you keepin' me on pins and needles if I could stick to you and you stick me too. Don't break, Don't break my heart and I won't break your heart-shaped glasses. Little girl, Little girl you should close your eyes that blue is getting me high.''

''Hallo wie geht es lhen?'' (Hello how are you?) I said to my best friend The Miz we made a promise to each other he could teach me English then I could teach him some german.

''Ich bin sehr gut danke. (I'm very good thank you) Well how did I do?'' He asked I smiled and clapped my hands.

''Amazing'' I put hand over my mouth I had finally spoken my first English word Miz looked at me surprise in his eyes.

''I think you've got it say something else that I taught you in English'' he said I smiled and tried to think of what to say.

''Hey my name is Marilyn and I am a WWE Diva my best friend is The Miz and he is AWESOMEEEE.'' I said but I shouted the awesome part but I said all that in English Miz wrapped his arms around me and gave me a bone crushing hug.

''Don't break my heart and I wont break your heart-shaped glasses little girl, little girl you should close your eyes that blue is getting me high and making me low that blue is getting me high and making me low. She reminds me of a one I knew that cut up the negatives of my life I couldn't take my hands off her she wouldn't let me be anywhere but inside.''

''Hallo mein name ist The Miz und ich bin ein WWE Superstar ist mein bester freund Marilyn und sie ist genial.'' He said in German his girlfriend Maryse was watching us when Miz said something in German she looked really impressed.

''Wow my boyfriend can now speak German maybe you could speak like that in bed tonight'' She smiled while wrapping her arms around him and they kissed I signed and got up deciding to leave the two love birds alone I walked to my locker room deep in thought.

''And I don't mind you keepin' me on pins and needles if I could stick to you and you could stick to me too. Just don't break, Don't break my heart and I wont break you heart-shaped glasses little girl, little girl you should close your eyes that blue is getting me high.''

I saw a bunch of roses on the table and a note I picked up the note I forgot that today was Valentines day all the flashback of school came back to me the tears were in my eyes. I was shocked it didn't say what I though it would it said ''Meet me in the ring in five minutes? xxx'' Who was this from I thought.

''She'll never cover what we did with her dress, no she said kiss me it'll heal but it wont forget kiss me it'll heal but it wont forget. I don't mind you keepin' me on pins and needles if I could stick to you and you could stick to me too.''

I walked down the ramp and towards the ring I could the blond haired boy Dolph Ziggler I climbed through the ropes and into the ring. I was so confused but freaking out inside Dolph smashed his lips against mine I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him back.

''Be mine?'' He whispered his forehead against mine while I could feel his breath on my face which smelt like mint.

''Yes'' I whispered back we both smiled and kissed again this time though for longer I could now say that life was awesome and I was happy about that.

''Don't break my heart, Don't break my heart and I won't break your heart-shaped glasses little girl, little girl you should close your eyes that blue is getting me high.''

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Artist: Marilyn Manson Song: Heart-Shaped glasses.