Neon Lights (AJ Lee and Dean Ambrose One Shot)

This one shot is AJ Lee and Dean Ambrose One shot so I hope you all like it. If you guys want to request a one shot then you can commer or message me with these details. Your name, Your superstar/Diva, Your favourite song and if you guys can think of a plot then feel free to tell me if you can't then I will just write what fits the song. :) <3 xoxoxox

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Baby, when they look up at the stars we'll be shooting stars just passing by you'll be coming home with me tonight we'll be burning up like neon lights. Be still my heart 'cause it's freaking out, right now shining like stars 'cause we're beautiful, we're beautiful, right now you're all I see in these places you're all I see in all these faces so let's pretend we're running out of time, of time.''

Walking to Dolph Ziggle's locker room after his match was scary because I knew that he wasn't in the best of mood right now infact he was angry that he had lost to Damian Sandow. I knew what was going to happen as soon as we got inside it always end up like this whenever he loses his matches which is all the time. I opened the locker room door and walked inside Dolph slammed the locker room door I could hear his breathing I felt the tears fall down but I wiped them away.

''Dolph please it doesn't after be like this please don't take your anger out on me'' I whispered but regretted as soon as I felt his hand slap on my cheek making me fall onto the ground. I put my hand against my cheek and looked at him walking towards I tried to go back but a wall was blocking my way.

''Shut up AJ you know what I have had enough of you you're bad luck ever since I met you I have been losing my matches you're uselss, You're nothing, You're pathetic, You're a failiure.'' He said well almost shouted in my face I stood up but then he punched me and started to kick me in the stomach until he walked out of the locker room.

''Baby, when they look up at the sky we'll be shooting stars just passing by you'll be coming home with me tonight and we'll be burning up like neon lights. Baby, when they look up at the sky we'll be shooting stars just passing by you'll be coming home with me tonight and we'll be burning up like neon lights.''

He left me laying on the floor in the middle of the locker room crying I had to get out of here before he came back. I got up very slowly my ribs were hurting me, I'm sure my nose was broken and my cheek was stinging. I ran out of the locker earning confused and worried looks from the people walking by I shrugged them off and started to run as fast as I could. I could see Dolph with Eve Torres they were both kissing and making out with eachother.

He looked more happier with her and he looked like he wasn't going to hit her like he did with me the tears fell harder I had to put my hand against my cheek. I turned around and ran the other way I didn't know where I was going but I wanted to get far away as possible.

''Neon lights, Neon lights, Neon lights. Like neon lights, Oh, Like neon lights, Oh,  Be still my heart 'cause it's freaking out, it's freaking out, right now shining like stars 'cause we're beautiful, we're beautiful, right now. You're all I see in all these places you're all I see in all these faces so let's pretend we're running out of time, Of time.''

I couldn't see where I was going due to the tears but I felt myself bump into someone and fall down onto the floor. I looked up and saw Dean Ambrose he had a smile on his face but when he saw me that smile went away. He walked towards me but I just kept going backwards worry and concern was in his eyes that's when I knew that Dean wouldn't hurt me.

I slowly stood up still looking at him our eyes couldn't leave eachother and that's when I did something I never thought I would do I ran into Dean's arms and cried. He wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back this was what I needed right now.

''What happened?'' He whispered could I tell him everything that Dolph did to me Dolph always threatened me not to tell people so could I tell Dean? I bit my lip fighting with the thoughts in my mind well Dolph did cheat on me so maybe I should talk to someone about it.

''Me and Dolph got into a huge fight then he started hitting me and kicking me this always happens everytime he loses a match he always get's angry and takes it out on me. He stormed out of the locker room I couldn't stay in there so I ran and ran until I saw him cheating on me with Eve then I ran away from the scene and here I am.'' I explained to him trying not to break down Dean wrapped his arms around me again then gave me the biggest hug ever.

''Baby, when they look up at the sky you'll be shooting stars just passing by you'll be coming home with me tonight and we'll be burning up like neon lights. Neon lights, Neon lights, Neon lights. Like neon light, Oh, Like neon lights, Oh,.''

(Dean Ambrose POV)

(AJ Lee's POV)

I ran through the hospital and to his room I hoped that Dean was okay yes I was in love with him I know he doesn't like me back. The door was already open so I walked inside and saw him on the hospital bed he was awake which was a good thing.

''AJ?'' He whispered with a smile on his face I walked towards him and threw my arms over his neck being careful not to hurt him.

''Thank god that you're okay I was so worried about you'' I said tears falling down my cheeks he hugged me tighter.

''I'm fine AJ I after tell you something ever since I first met you I couldn't get you off my mind everytime I saw you it would make me smile. I've always wanted to have you in my arms, Wake up to your beautiful face every morning and kiss those soft lips of your's I guess you could say that AJ I have fallen in love with you.'' He said a big smile lit up my face he wiped the tears away with his thumbs.

''Dean I've fallen in love with you too'' I said his lips were on mine and we was both kissing I knew that Dean wouldn't hurt me like Dolph I was now safe in Dean's arms and heart.

 ''Shining like 'cause we're beautiful, beautiful you're all I see in all these places you're all I see in all these faces so let's pretend we're running out of time, of time. Like neon lights, Oh, Like neon lights, Oh, Be still my heart 'cause it's freaking out right now.''

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Song: Neon Light Artist: Demi Lovato

FOLLOW ME ON THESE SITES FOR MORE UPDATES....

TWITTER: @AMBROSEMINION17

INSTAGRAM: @AMBROSEMINION17....