Oh Calamity! (CM Punk One Shots)

This one shot is for Laura so Enjoy. :) <3 xoxoxoxo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''When i was younger I was certain that I'd be without a queen just a king inside his castle with an ocean in between now all I do is sit and count the miles from you to me Oh, Calamity. We get older by the hour watch the changes from afar keep forgetting to remember where we've been is who we are now all I do is wonder why we ever set the scene Oh Calamity.''

I was hanging around backstage with my best friend since birth CM Punk we was both just goofing about like we always did. He had found a cart somewhere in the arena he told me to get inside so I did Punk was pushing the cart everyone was laughing at us both Hornswoggle was chasing after us along with Sheamus. The rush was so crazy my laughted was loud but I didn't care I was having so much fun he pushed the cart down towards the ring. There was some wrestlers in the ring training for their match tonight but they stopped to see me and Punk we was just going in circles around the ring.

''Alright you guys that's enough fun time'' We heard Triple H say holding in his laughter Punk stopped helping me out of the cart we both laughted at eachother.

''Laura we wanted to talk to you about tonight how do you feel about being in a match? But for the WWE Divas championship?'' Sephanie said I stopped laughing and looked her and her husband Triple H.

''Ate you serious?'' I asked but I could see that they were serious in their eyes winning the divas championship has always been my dream.

''100% serious we see how you train and how impressive you are in your matches so we thought that you should be the number one contender for the WWE Divas championship.'' Triple H said I smiled at them both and hugged them they both laughed and hugged me back.

''Oh my god thank you so much this means everything to me I better go get ready'' I said happy tears falling from my eyes I walked up the ramp and backstaged Punk following behind me.

''It's such a shame that we play strangers no act to change what we've become. Damn, It's such a shame that we've built a wreck out of me oh, Calamity, Oh Calamity. I'll remember nights alone and waking up to dial tones always found my greatest moments in the sound of your hello's now I struggle to recall the reasons you would come to leave oh, Calamity.''

''Punk I'm so nervous what if I mess up? What if I don't win?'' I asked him while pacing backwards and forwards Punk stood up infront of me and grabbed onto my shoulders gently.

''Listen to me you are the bestes diva in the world you won't mess up that's impossible you are going to go out there tonight and kick ass then you are going to win that WWE Divas Champion in out hometown Chicago Illinos.'' Punk said I smiled my nerves going away this was why Punk was my best friend he always knew how to calm me down.

''Thank you Punk I needed that'' I said he smiled and kissed me on the cheek giving me a big hug.

''Now go out there and kick some ass'' He whispered I giggled then walked out of the locker room walking towards the gorilla.

''It's such a shame that we play strangers no act to change what we've become damn, It's such a shame that we've built a wreck out of me oh, Calamity, Oh, Calamity. If I catch you on the corner will you even know it's me? Will I look familiar to you? Do you offer me a seat? Can we find a new beginning? Do you turn the other cheek? Oh, Calamity.''

I was in full control of this match my hometown was really loud tonight cheering on for me I put AJ over my shoulders then I dropped her onto my knee hitting her with the GTS. She was out cold I smiled and went for the pin 1..2..3.

''Here is your winner and the new WWE Divas Champion Laura.'' I heard the ring announcer say I couldn't believe it my dream has finally come true. I went up onto the top turnbuckle holding my title high up in the air then I heard CM Punk's music play the fans going wild. I smiled when I saw him come out he did his entance then looked at me while clapping he gave me the biggest hug ever. He let go of me and grabbed a microphone knowing that he had something to say.

''Laura congratulations I am so proud of you and I know that our hometown is too but I wanted to say something that I have been keeping inside for along time and right now is the time to tell you. Ever since we was 15 years old I started to get these feelings towards you but I ignored them because at the time I didn't know what they was. Then when I was 16 they got stronger and every year we've been getting older my feelings towards you have been getting stronger. I know what they are now Laura I have fallen in love with you and I 've been scared to tell you incase you didn't feel the same way......'' I cut Punk off from speaking by pressing my lips to him he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me back I grabbed the microphone from his hand.

''Punk I have fallen in love with you too ever since we was 16 and it hasn't gone away.'' I said I saw the smile on his face the crowd was going wild Punk walked towards me and whispered in my ear.

''Be Mine?'' He whispered I smiled and nodded my head yes then we both kissed the fireworks going off in my head.

 ''It's such a shamethat we play strangers no act to change what we've become damn, It's such a shame that we play strangers. No act to change what we've become Damn, It's such a shame that we've built a wreck out of me oh, Calamity, Oh Calamity, Oh, Calamity come back to me.''

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you guys want to request a One Shot then all you after do is comment or message me telling me your name, Your favourite superstar/Diva, Your favourite song and if you can think of a plot you can tell me that too.

MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW ME ON THESE SITES FOR MORE UPDATES.

TWITTER: @AMBROSEMINION17

INSTAGRAM: @AMBROSEMINION17

AND PLEASE IF YOU HAVE FACEBOOK GO AND LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE IT REALLY DOES MEAN ALOT TO ME.

FACEBOOK PAGE: KATIE'SBOOKS. :) <3 xoxoxoxo