Through the dark (CM Punk One Shot)

''You tell me that you're sad and lost your way you tell me that your tears are here to stay but I know you're only hiding and I just wanna see you. You tell me that you're hurt and you're in pain and I can see your head is held in shame, but I just wanna see you smile again, see you smile again.''

Imagine that you are going to be in a tag team match with the guy that you like but he hates you? Yeah that is happening to me for Raw. My match is a mixed tag team match my partner was a guy that hated me for no reason at all I never did anything to him infact I have never talked to him before. I wish I did talk to him I always wished we were friends but that is never going to happen he will always hate me. He doesn't even know me and he already judges me all of the time I don't even know him but I don't judge him. It's heartbreaking because I have always like him there were times when I loved him actually I love him all the time. I started have feelings towards him since I first debuted in the WWE but he has hated me since then. 

 My name is Lelia I am known as the bestes diva in the world the guy that I like is called CM Punk he is known has the best in the world. I think he hates me because we use the same words people say that I am just like the female CM Punk maybe he hates that? But I am not changing no matter what anyone says it's who I am and I am not going to change who I am to make someone fall in love with me. There were times when I felt like talking to Punk but I always got scared. Punk was a really mean guy always with Paul Heyman his manager there were times when he seems distant and loney thought those were the times when I wished I could help him.

''But you don't burn out even if you scream and shout it'll come back to you and I'll never be here for you. Oh, I will carry you over fire and water for your love and I will hold you closer hope your heart is strong enough when the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark.''

My match was just about to start I was standing in the gorilla getting ready when I saw him walking past me along with Paul Heyman Punk just completely ignored me. I watched Punk do his entrance he was so perfect, the body, those tattoos, His hair, His lips and the lip ring. I shook my head my theme started to play I walked out making the fans go crazy Punk kept his eyes on me the whole time I was walking down the ramp. I climbed into the ring looking at Punk he didn't have an emotion on his face but Heyman was just smirking. I watched has our oponents walked down the ring Dolph Ziggler and A.J Lee who I really good friend with.

We was halfway through the match both Punk and Dolph were down on the matt Dolph crawled over to A.J and tagged her in. I held my hand out for Punk to tag he just looked at me and then at my hand finally tagging me in the crowd going wild. I started to fly all over the ring A.J couldn't keep up with me speed she was laid down on the matt I climbed up into the top rope and did the swantom bomb going in for the pin 1....2....3.

''I wish that I could take you to the star I'd never let you fall and break your heart and if you wanna cry or fall apart I'll be there to hold you. You tell me that you heard it's all in vain but I can see your heart can love again and I remember you laughing so let's just laugh again.''

I walked backstage breathing heavily that crowd was amazing tonight one of the bests crowds ever I was about to walk back to my locker room but I felt an hand pull me back and turn me around. That tattooed hand was on my arm and I was looking into them dark hazel eyes I was shocked and surprised.

''Hey great match out there tonight, it was awesome teaming up with the bestes Diva In The World'' he said with a smile on his face I blushed and smiled back.

''Thank you it was amazing to team up with you too'' I said he kissed me on the cheek and I watched has he started to walk away along with Paul my hand was on my cheek where I felt his lips.

 ''But don't burn out even if you scream and shout it'll come back to you, back to you. Oh, I will carry you over fire and water for your love and I will hold you closer hope your heart is strong enough when the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark. And you don't need to run, you don't need to run and you will see it's easy to be loved I know you wanna be loved. Oh, I will carry you over fire and water for your love.''

Did Punk really kiss me on the cheek? Or was I just dreaming all of this? Nope that was real so he did like me then? I was so confused right now how can boys be so confusing all the time I didn't understand any of it. I heard a knock on the door I sighed, got up and went to go answer it when I opened the door I was met by a pair of lips crashing onto mine and arms wrapping around my waist. I didn't know who I was kissing at first but then I felt that lip ring against my lip and knew it was CM Punk I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back.

''I thought you hated me'' I whispered to him our foreheads leaning against eachother.

''No I could never hate you I have always liked you but to scared to talk to you..... Be my Best Diva In The World?'' He asked me with a smile on his face I looked up into his eyes pecking him on the lips.

''Yes Punk I will be yours'' I whispered I felt like the luckiest girl in the world Punk didn't hate me he loved me and that's all that matters to me life with Punk is going to be amazing.

''Oh, I will carry you over fire and water for your love and I will hold you closer hope your heart is strong enough when the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark. (Oh, I would, Oh, I would) Oh, I will carry you over fire and water for your love and I will hold you closer hope your heart is strong enough when the night is coming down on you we will find a way through the dark.''