All of me (Roman Reigns One Shot)

This one shot is for Rachel I hope you all like it. Yes I have done this song in a one shot before but that was in my Christmas one shots so if you haven't read them then go check them out. :) <3 xoxoxoxo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''What would I do without your smart mouth? Drawing me in, and you kicking me out you've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down. What's going on in that beautiful mind? I'm on your magical mystery ride and I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright. My head's under water but I'm breathing fine you're crazy and I'm out of my mind.''

Today was finally the day my dream had finally come true I was officially now a WWE Diva I couldn't believe this I still thought that I was dreaming. Let me introduce myself my name is Rachel and ever since I was a little girl when I saw Trish Stratus and Lita in the ring together I knew that I wanted to be one of them. I guess you could say that those girls were my idols and inspirations it took a long time to get here and train but I finally made it.

I have met nearly all of the superstars and divas most of them were very friendly but there were two guys who I became friends with their names was Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose. People thought that they were the bad guys of the WWE but they was not they were actually really sweet guys. Dean was a flirt but I could tell that he was joking half of the time and Seth was the nice cool guy but they both acted like my brother. I couldn't help but notice that Roman Reigns hated me I was pretty sad about that because he was drop dead gorgeous I really did hope we become friends soon.

''Cause all of me loves all of you loves your curves and all your edges all your perfect imperfections give your all to me I'll give my all to you you're my end and my beginning even when I lose I'm winning cause I give you all of me and you give me all of you, oh.''

Tonight was my first match agasint AJ Lee I also found out that night that I was going to be working with The Shield for a few months. I finished put on my ring gear, doing my hair and makeup I looked at myself in the mirror trying to calm down my nerves tonight there was a big crowd out there which worried me will the love me or hate me. I walked out of the divas locker room earning good lucks from The Bella's, Naomi, Cameron, Summer and Natalya I smiled at them all and continued to walk.

I could hear the fan booing AJ but she still had that smile on her face maybe that's because she was the WWE Divas champion. I heard my theme song play then walked out everyone started cheering me which calmed me down so much. I walked down the ramp making sure to high five some people on the way down I slid into the ring and climbed onto the rope doing a rock on sign with my hands. I jumped down I could see AJ and Tamina smirking at me the bell telling me it was time to start.

''How many times do I have to tell you? Even when you're crying you're beautiful too the world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood you're my downfall, You're my muse my worst distraction, My rhythm and blues I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you. My head's under water but I'm breathing fine you're crazy and I'm out of my mind.''

I was in control of this that I didn't notice anyone running down the ramp until I felt someone hit me on the back of the head making me fall down onto the matt. I couldn't even get back up because they were kicking me in the stomach I knew who it was though Eva Marie and Jojo. My eye sight started to get blurry tears falling down my cheeks from the pain that's when I blacked out.

(Roman Reigns POV)

I watched her match in the locker room she was pretty impressive if you ask me she did an amazing spear which was better than mine. All of the fire in her stopped though when Eva Marie and Jojo ran to the ring and started attacking Rachel. The Camera man zoomed in on Rachel's face I could see the tears rolling down her cheeks I knew that she was in pain.

I ran out of the locker room and to the entrance telling them to play the Shield's music Seth and Dean walked to the ring with me. Eva and Jojo left the ring when they heard our song come on I was fighting with wether to run to her or not. It looked like she wasn't breathing the referee turned her over that's when I did what my heart told me to do I ran to her probably shocking the whole WWE Universe.

(Rachel's POV)

It's been a week since I got attacked in the ring my ribs wasn't broken just bruised but Roman has been looking after me all the time he was like my doctor but I wasn't complaing. I actually thought that Roman hated me but he didn't he's been very sweet to me. Stephanie told me that I have a match next week for the divas title Roman didn't want me to go out there.

''Roman I will be fine I promise Please let me be in this match this is my dream'' I said to him he wrapped his arms around me and whispered in my ear.

''Okay I will let you be in this match but if anyone hurts you I will spear them to death I don't care if it's even a diva I don't want to see you in pain.'' He looked down into my eyes while I looked into his blue eyes I could see the concern and worry in them I kissed his cheek and walked away.

''Cause all of me loves all of you love your curves and all your edges all your perfect imperfections give your all to me I'll give my all to you you're my end and my beginning even when I lose I'm winning cause I give you all of me and you give me all of you, Oh.''

I hit my finisher on the Divas Champion AJ Lee then I went for the pin the referee started slamming his hand onto the matt while counting.

''1....2....3...... Here is you winner and the New WWE Divas champion Rachel'' I couldn't believe it my dream finally came true the tears of joy started rolling down my cheeks. The ref gave me my title I looked at it trying to see if this was really everyone was all cheering for me. I jumped onto the top rope holding my new title high in the air.

I jumped down but then I felt lips ontop of mine strong arms wrapping around my waist I've felt those arms before so I knew who it was. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back he lifted me up and spun me around.

''Rachel I love you please be mine?'' Roman said hope in his eyes I smiled at him and pecked him on the lips.

''Roman I love you too of course I will be yours'' I said Roman's lips were on mine and we started kissing again the fans going crazy. This was the bestes night of my life not only did I win the WWE Divas championship but the boy that I have fallen in love with asked me to be his could life be more amazing?

''Give me all of you cards on the table, We're both showing hearts risking it all, Though it's hard. Cause all of me loves all of you love your curves and all your edges all your perfect imperfections give your all to me I'll give my all to you you're my end and beginning even when I lose I'm winning cause I give you all of me and you give me all of you. I give you all of me and you give me all of you, Oh.''

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Song: All of me Artist: John Legend. If you guys want to request a One Shot all you after do it message me or comment with these details your name, Your duperstar/Diva, Your favourite song and if you can think of a plot then you can tell me but if you can't I guess we will go with where the song takes us.

FOR MORE UPDATES FOLLOW ME ON:

TWITTER: @AMBROSEMINION17

WANT TO GET TO KNOW MORE ABOUT ME AND SEE MY EVERYDAY LIFE THEN FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM.

INSTAGRAM: AMBROSEMINION17. :) <3 XOXOXOXO