Situations (Dean Ambrose One Shot)

Let me tell you the story behind this One Shot so I've been messaging this really awesome girl lately and she's a Seth Rollins fan. Anyway we was talking about how loud Dean Ambrose is in real life so she came up with this plan and it turned into a One Shot so here you go I hope you like it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Situations are irrelevant now. She loves the way I tease, I love the way that she breathes. I touched her ooh, She touched my aah, It was the craziest thing. I love the girls who love to hate because they're just like me. A certain girl she took my hand and ran it up her thigh. She licked her lips and pull my hair, I fall in love for a night.''

I decided that today would be the day to walk to the libary but of course the annoying person Dean Ambrose was coming with me. I didn't know why Dean wanted to go to a libary he's not a book kind of guy infact he looks like he can't read no offense to him. I sighed while looking up at the sky birds were flying flapping their wings I've always wondered what it would feel like to have your own pair of wings and fly wherever you want.

Dean was still walking a few steps behind me his hands were in his pockets while his eyes were on the ground damn he looked cute. Hayden you can't call Dean Ambrose cute right now you are mad at him remember? You're probably wondering to yourselves why are you mad at Dean? Well you see last night at Raw I heard Dean talking to Roman and Seth about how annoying I was. Roman saw me listening Dean turned around and regretted what he said as soon as he saw me.

The thing is I like Dean I like him alot but I knew that he didn't like me to him I will always be this annoying girl. Last night I ran back to my hotel room I was just layed on the bed crying for hours I just feel like crying right now at the fact that he's near me following me to the libary.

''She can't behave and I'm just a slave, Don't worry I'll be gone when the morning comes. Darling what is going on? Honestly that never happened lying is your favourite passion. Leave me, go where you belong higher heels and lipstick napkins dying is your favourite fashion.''

I walked around the libary trying to find a book that I wanted to read I kept on looking at Dean I could tell that he was bored of this place all ready I bit my lip feeling a little bit guilty. Why do I feel quilty? He decided to follow me he didn't after come here in the first place.

''Hayden please talk to me I'm sorry about what I said I didn't mean it'' Dean said I continued looking for a book ignoring him it was really hard because how can you ignore Dean Ambrose? ''HAYDEN!!!!'' Dean shouted at the top of his lungs I turned around and looked at him annoyed.

''WHAT?!?!'' I shouted back at him everyone was looking at us I looked down at the floor my hair falling infront of my face. I could hear feet stomping over to us I knew it was the boss of the libary I knew that because of Dean we was going to get kicked out.

''The fustration it's a regular thing I hate the ones who love to hate because they're just like me. A certain girl she took my hand and put it in her lap ''It's wat too full'' she said ''Once you have you'll always come back.'' She can' behave and I'm just a slave, Don't worry I'll be gone when the morning comes.''

''What the hell Dean?'' I said to him while storming over to him Dean raised his hands in surrender while smirking.

''Now you're talking to me..... Why have you been ignoring me?'' Dean asked looking me in the eyes I sighed is he seriously asking that question?

''Because I am this annoying diva I mean isn't that what you was saying to your friends last night?'' I raised my eyebrows at him he looked down I was about to walk away but he grabbed my hand and spun me around so that I was facing him.

''I didn't mean it like what I mean was that I was inlove with you and it was annoying because you didn't notice me so I decided to follow you here today and my plan worked.'' He said I looked at him in shock Dean Ambrose loved me? he started to lean in but I took a step back he looked hurt.

''How come you never said anything before?'' I asked him while walking back towards him he wrapped his arms around me again making me smile.

''I tried but you kept on ignroing me'' he said I wrapped my arms around his neck and put my lips against his of course he kissed me back.

''Darling what is going on? Honestly that never happened lying is your favourite passion. Leave me, go where you belong higher heels and lipstick napkins dying is your latest fashion. I know you love to resist and all it takes is a kiss and you just love to hate me. You know you love all the lies so don't act surprised that I just love to hate you.''

I walked around the arena singing along to John Cena's theme song I could hear the crowd they were crazy tonight and that made me smile. I felt someone grab my hand and pull me into a room I was just about to scream but they put their hands over my mouth.

''Shhh It's only me'' Dean said removing his hand from my mouth I didn't notice that I was holding my breath until I started breathing heavily.

''Dean you scared.......'' I was cut off with Dean lips on mine the kiss started off passionatley but then it started to get heated our arms were wrapped around eachother.

''Be Mine?'' He asked leaning his forhead against mine I gently bit his lip then jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist he held me up by grabbing my butt tightly.

''Always but Dean I hate you'' I whispered in his ear then kissed his neck I looked at him and saw the smirk on his face.

''I hate you too Hayden'' he replied back then our heated makeout session was back I guess you could say one thing led to another.

''I kissed your lips you pulled my hair it was the craziest thing. I love the girls who love to hate. Darling what is going on? Honestly that never happened lying is your favourite passion. Leave me, go where you belong higher heels and lipstick napkins, dying is your latest fashion. Darling (Leave me) what is going on? Honestly that never happened lying is your favourite passion. Leave em (Darling) go where you belong higher heels and lipstick napkins dying is your favourite passion.''

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------