Everybody's got somebody but me (Dean Ambrose One shot)

''I wish the couple on the corner would just get a room seems like everyone around me's on their honeymoon I'd love to take a pin to a heart-shaped balloon everybody's got somebody but me. Well I don't know how I landed on this movie set it's like a casting call for 'Romeo and Juliet' I never would have noticed if we'd never met but everybody's got somebody but me.''

Everybody these days was in love but me all the WWE Divas and superstars were taken except from me I've always wanted what love must be like. I was different though I didn't like wearing skimpy tank tops like they did instead I like wearing T-shirts. I must admit I was a goth I usually liked dark colours instead of bright coloured shirts, I like rock and screamo music instead of the whole pop, dance and gangsta music and I had black hair instead of red and blonde hair. I was different to everyone but I always thought of it like it's better to be different then the same as everybody else. Paige was a little bit like me but sometimes she wore too much makeup but she still has a boyfriend. I didn't understand why I am the one who is always alone? I did have a crush on someone but he probably doesn't want to go out with a goth girl.

 My name is Maddie and there really isn't anything to say about me other than I am a WWE diva and I am a goth. I'm proud of the person that I am the only thing that I didn't like about it was that I always get bullied by the other divas and I only have on friend. My best friend isn't a WWE Diva but she still comes on the road with me and supports me from backstage which is very amazing. I've been best friends with her since I was seven she helped me to get to where I am today she would always train and go to the gym with me. She's always wanted to travel all around the world so I asked WWE if I could bring my friend to maybe help out with the gear they agreed and now we are traveling together. Lately she's been trying to hook me up with a guy from the WWE of course I told her that I already had a crush on Dean Ambrose but of course she wouldn't listen to me. Life has been alright so far but some part of me is hoping that it would become amazing.

''And I miss you without you I just don't fit in I know we're through but I'm wishing we could try it again. I hear loves songs playing on the radio people slow dancing everywhere I go well I'm a good slow dancer but you'd never know cause everybody's got somebody but me, yeah they do. Everybody's got somebody...''

Tonight is indeed the night, the night where my life might change forever it was Night Of Champion and I was in a triple threat match again Paige and A.J Lee the Divas championship was on the line. I've never been in a match for the divas title this was like a dream come true but I with the talent from A.J Lee and Paige I have no chance on winning. I don't know why but my friend has been more nervous than me she's been rushing around trying to get my ring gear ready for me. 

''Oh my god! Maddie your match is next and you're not even ready'' I heard the sound of my voice I stood up and unzipped my jacket to show that I had my ring gear on and I was ready. 

''See I'm ready and I'm going out there right now'' I said walking out of the door she followed me of course.

''This is so exciting I know you will be amazing tonight now go out there and kick some ass, good luck Maddie'' she said giving me a really big tight hug I hugged her back and smile I'm a very lucky girl to have my best friend here with me today I don't know what I would do if she wasn't here.

It was now my turn to go out there my music started playing I took a deep breath and breathed out the fans screamed loudly. I walked out  there of course the fans screamed louder which calmed my nerves just a little I walked to the ring Paige and A.J were already in there waiting for me. I climbed over the ropes and into the ring jumping onto the turnbuckle to do my pose which was just pointing upto the sky. I jumped down to be greeted by glares from both of the divas this was now my moment the bell rang it was now time to fight.

''And I miss you without you I just don't fit in I know we're through but I'm wishing we could try it again. Sitting here lonely at a table for two watching lovers in the corner booth seems like even cupid don't know what to do. Everybody's got somebody but me, Yeah, I don't know if I'll ever find another you. But everybody's got somebody but me.''

Paige was now passed out outside of the ring it was now just me and A.J in the ring A.J was down on the matt it was time for me to do my finisher. I kneeled down in the corner trying to get the crowd and myself pumped up they all cheered and clapped their hands. A.J was now standing up I charged towards her and gave her the biggest spear I have ever given someone I went for the pin 1...2...3...

''Here is your winner and the new WWE Divas champion...... MADDIE!'' the ring announcer said the referee gave me the Divas championship tears rolled down my cheeks. I never thought that I would win tonight but I was wrong my dreams have now finally come true and I just couldn't stop the tears from rolling down my cheeks. I climbed onto the sencond rope and held up the title high in the air the fans cheered and I celebrated with them for a little while before walking backstage to be greeted by a hug from my best friend.

''Congratulations I knew you could do it, Meet me in the locker room'' She said then walked away I was so confused why did I have to meet her? When I just saw her whatever she needed to tell me she could have told me right here I knew right then that she planned something so I started walking to the locker rooms. 

I walked inside the locker room expecting to see my best friend but instead I saw Dean Ambrose standing infron of me.

''Dean? What are you doing here?'' I asked him looking at him really confused Dean smiled and walked closer to me.

''I wanted to see you by the way congratulations you were amazing out there and you deserve to be the Divas champion.'' He said to me I blushed hiding my face behind my hair but Dean put a strand of hair behind my ear and made me look into his eyes. ''Maddie I like you and I don't just mean as a friend I mean more than a friend, You're different then to any of the other girls here and that's what I love about you, I love you. I tried not to fall in love with you but it was impossible you're always there in my mind and I need you so badly right now so please be my girlfriend?'' He asked me I smiled he pulled my body closer to his.

''Dean I love you too I was just scared to tell you but I'm glad that you told me so of course I will be your girlfriend.'' I said to him he smiled and put his lips on mine we were kissing and it felt amazing who knew that just in one night I would become the WWE Divas champion and the girlfriend of Dean Ambrose.

''Everybody, got somebody, Oh everybody, everybody, everybody but me now. (Everybody's got somebody) Everybody has got somebody (Everybody but me) Everybody but me (Everybody's got somebody) Everybody, I miss you (Everybody but me) Everybody's got somebody but me.''