Snuff (Dolph Ziggler One Shot)

''Burry all your secrets in my skin come away with the innocence, and leave me with my sins the air around me still feels like a cage and love is just a camouflage for what resembles rage again...'' 

Tonight I could see the happiness in my boyfriends eyes and that made me happy I just wanted him to be happy, tonight he has a chance to prove the world that he can be the Intercontinental Champion again. He's been waiting for this night for nearly a year I knew how frustrated he's been and I tried my best to help him. When I told him that I managed to get him a title match he didn't believe me at first he thought I was joking but when he saw the serious look on my face I saw the biggest smile ever light up his face. Tonight he wasn't doing this alone I was going to go out there with him and give him the support he deserves, the support he needs. I can't really explain how proud I am of him but I'm sure he get's the idea, this was the biggest night of his life.

My name is Ally and I've been dating Nick Nemeth who is known as Dolph Ziggler in the WWE for a few years now, it's been the bestes years of my life. We were once best friends but everyday we kept falling more in love with eachother. We've had our up's and down's but everyone in their relationship has them me and Nick managed to pull through them. I've been there for him through all of his career, I was there when he wanted a shoulder to cry on, I was there when he wanted to talk to someone or wanted some advice and I was there for when he wanted a hug or someone to make him laugh. He's done the same thing for me though when a boy would break my heart Nick would hurt them and then make me laugh afterwards he was like a big brother but now he's like more than a brother he's the best boyfriend in the whole wide world.

''So if you love me, let me go and run away before I know. My heart is just too dark to care. I can't destroy what isn't there. Deliver me into my fate - If I'm alone I cannot hate I don't deserve to have you.... My smile was taken long ago if I can change I hope I never know.''

''Here is your winner and the new Intercontinental Champion..... Dolph Ziggler'' I heard the voice of the ring announcer's voice I couldn't contain the excitement inside me Dolph is now the Intercontinental champion. I climbed into the ring and hugged Dolph tightly he winced which made me pull back but he pulled me back into his arms hugging me tightly.

''Thank you'' He whispered making me really confused Nick has said thank you a lot but for no excuse tonight I could tell he had a excuse though.

''Why are you thanking me?'' I asked him he smiled and pecked me on the lips I forgot that we were standing in the middle of the ring infront of thousands of people watching us.

''For being right by my side tonight if it wasn't for you then I probably wouldn't be a champion again you gave me the energy to keep on fighting, so I'm thanking you for that.'' He said I felt the tears in my eyes Dolph wiped on of them away and kissed me with the title raised high in the air in his hand the crowd went crazy but I didn't care.

''I still press your letters to my lips and cherish them in parts of me that savour every kiss I couldn't face a life without your lights but all of that was ripped apart when you refused to fight.''

It's been a few weeks since Dolph won the Intercontinental Champion I couldn't be anymore proud of him right now. He's been on a roll lately all of the fans have been loving him and he's been enjoying his days as the Intercontinental Champion but who knew that would all change. Ever since Dolph has been the champion the Authority have been trying to ruin it for him and tonight wasn't any different. We were both standing in the ring Triple H, Stephanie McMahon, Kane, Seth Rollins, Rusev, Mark Henry and Luke Harper standing infront of us. They had a plan to try and get Dolph to go on their side instead of being on John Cena's side but Dolph wasn't backing down from them.

''You want me to leave Team Cena and be on Team Authority? The answer is no actually let's talk about what I want at Survivor Series, What I want is for Team Authority to be out of power I want you guys gone.'' He said I could tell he was getting angry so I placed my hand in his and squeezed to calm him down.

''Well that's a real shame Dolph, How about since you are already standing in the ring all ready for a match how about we have a match right now? Right now it will be Luke Harper VS Dolph Ziggler for the Intercontinental Championship, Good luck Ziggler you are going to need it.'' Triple H said walking out of the ring and back up the ramp along with his wife I watched as Seth walked to the commentary table with his security. Dolph pecked me on the lips and helped me out of the ring normally I'm not so worried for Dolph in his matches but this time I'm worried I had a bad feeling about this.

''So save your breathe,  I will not care. I think I made it very clear. You couldn't hate enough to love. Is that supposed to be enough? I only wish you weren't my friend. Then I could hurt you in the end. I never claimed to be a saint.... Ooh, my own was banished long ago it took the death of hope to let you go.''

''Here is you winner and the new Intercontinental Champion.... Luke Harper.'' This couldn't be happening right now I watched in disbelief as the ref gave Luke the championship. I looked over at Seth who had a big smirk on his face at the begining of the match him and his security got involved and beat up Dolph. I knelt down beside my boyfriend and tried to talk to him but he pushed me out of the way and walked up the ramp I followed him backstage trying to get him to answer me. 

''Nick?'' I shouted he was still ignoring me as we walked into his locker room I closed the door as Nick sat down on the bench I watched has he put his head in his hands and pulled on his hair. ''Please talk to me? You are acting like the Championship mattered more than I do.''

 ''BECAUSE THE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP DOES MATTER TO ME, You just don't get it since you have never won a title before.'' Dolph stood up and threw something at the wall making me jump the words that he said broke my heart into pieces I turned away from him when I felt the tears roll down my cheeks.

''You can win it back Nick just remember you may have lost the championship but you haven't lost me, you never will lose me I am here to stay forever.'' I whispered he sighed and I felt his arms wrap around me from behind he leaned down to kiss my should and his lips lingered there.

''I'm sorry Ally I didn't mean what I said I just got angry at The Authority and myself, you're right I didn't lose you and I never will you're way more important then some championship, I love you so much.'' He said spinning me around and wiping away my tears I looked into his blue eyes I knew that he was telling the truth.

''I love you so much too Nick'' I said to him he leaned down and kissed me long and passionatley on the lips. Every relationships have problems they always have arguments but when it comes to me and Nick we always seem to find away to fix things and be stronger then ever I can't imagine my life without him.

''So break yourself against my stones and spit your pitty in my soul you never needed any help you sold me out to save yourself and I won't listen to your shame you ran away - you're all the same angels lie to keep control.... Ooh, my love was punished long ago if you still care, don't ever let me. If you still care, don't ever let me know....''

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys this is your last week to send requests so if you want a WWE one shot then please send me a message. :)