Bad Boy (Seth Rollins One Shot)

This one shot is for Eleanora you guys should go check out her profile she is amazing and awesome to talk to I will dedicate this to her so you know who she is. So enjoy. :) <3 xoxoxoxo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Remember the feeling, Remember the day my stone heart was breaking my love ran away this moments I knew I would be someone else my love turned around and I fell. Be my bad boy, Be my man but don't be my friend you can be my bad boy but understand.''

I watched as my sister Maryse Quellet was being mean to the fans I was backstage watching the show on the television all by myself. My name is Aurelle Quellet but I changed it to Aurelle Micheal I didn't want to be like my sister I didn't even want to have the same last name has her. I wasn't very popular who am I kidding I'm not popular at all, All of the divas locker room hated me I didn't know why I never did anything to them I did have one best friend his name was Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose was just a friend and Seth Rollins was my crush but he didn't know.

Tonight I had a match the WWE Divas title was on the line and the champion was sadly my sister never in a million of years did I ever think that I had to be in a match with my sister. I sighed while tying the laces to my boots all of the divas ignoring me like they usually did. I walked out of the locker room then down to the entrance part I saw The Shield and waved to them they smiled and waved to me back I heard my music play telling me it was time to go out there.

 ''That I don't need you in my life again won't you be my bad boy, Be my man, Be my week-end lover but don't be my friend you can be my bad boy but understand that I don't need you again no I don't need you again.''

I got into the ring Maryse was there glaring at me I went to one corner and stood there staring at her the bell rang but I couldn't say anything or even move. Maryse was getting mad at me I could see that she walked towards me shouting things in my face then she did something that I never expected her to do she slapped me making me fall onto the matt.

Maryse had me in her submission hold I was about to tap out but a voice in my head told me not to so instead I did my finisher on her the Aurelle crush then went for the pin 1...2...3... Was I dreaming this? Or was this really happening? I held the Divas title in my hands tears rolling down my cheeks tears from happiness. I held the title up on the air but regretted it when I felt someone hit me on the back of the head I could see the whole of The Divas locker room and Maryse attacking me before I blacked out.

''You once made this promise to stay by my side but after some time you just pushed me aside you never thought that a girl could be strong now I'll show you how to go on. Be my bad boy, Be my man, Be my week-end lover but don't be my friend. You can be my bad boy but understand that I don't need you in my life.''

(Seth Rollins POV)

I was losing my mind in the locker room while watching all of the divas beat up Aurelle she didn't deserve this she didn't do anything to them. I couldn't stand here and watch them do this any longer so I ran out of the locker and ran to the ring Roman and Dean following closely behind me. All of the Divas left the ring leaving Aurelle on her own I could see the blood on her lips. I kneeled down beside her moving her hair out of her face then I picker her up in my arms taking her backstage and into my car.

I placed her body on my hotel bed moving some of her hair our of her face then she opened her eyes making me smile.

''Seth?'' She whispered I got onto the empty space beside her carefully wrapping my arms around her.

''Hey beautiful how are you feeling?'' I asked her kissing her cheek what am I doing? I am going to scare her away but I love her.

''I'm confused you've never cared this much about me before what's going on?'' She asked in confused voice I watched has she raised her eyebrow at me which made her look adorable.

''The thing is Aurelle I do care about you, I care about you alot infact I freaking love you I have ever since the first day I saw you I knew you was the girl of my dreams. I know it sounds cheesy but it's true I was scared to tell you incase you didn't love me though.'' I said to her she looked really shocked I knew that I shouldn't have told her but I couldn't keep it in any longer.

''Seth I love you too I have the biggest crush on you ever I know I sound like a teenager but it's true I was scared to tell you too because all of them other divas are better than me.'' She looked at her hands biting her lip.

''Don't you ever say that you are so much better than them you are more beautiful, smart and talented then them so will you please be mine?'' I asked her she looked at me with a big smile on her face and nodded her head I learned towards her and kissed her. From that night on me, Dean and Roman were now Aurelle's body guards, All of the divas were jealous of her and she was the greatest WWE Divas champion of all time.

''Won't you be my bad boy, Be my man, Be my week-end lover but don't be my friend you can be my bad boy but understand that I don't need you again, That I don't need you again.''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW ME ON THESE SITES!!!

TWITTER: @AMBROSEMINION17

INSTAGRAM: @AMBROSEMINION17

AND ALSO LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE!!!

FACEBOOK PAGE: KATIE'SBOOKS!!! :) <3 XOXOXOXO