Over Again (Dean Ambrose One Shot)

''Said I'd never leave her 'cause her hand fits like my t-shirt, Tongue-tied over three words, cursed. Running over thoughts that make my feet hurt, body's interwined with her lips. Now she's feeling so low since she went solo hole in the middle of my heart like a polo and it's no joke to me so can we do it all over again?''

The months were going by so slow I hated it the pain in my heart was getting worse by everyday we broke up a few months ago but why does it feel like we broke up yesterday? She was the bestes thing that has ever happened to me but of course our jobs go in the way we worked for the same company but the difference is that I am a WWE Superstar and she is a WWE Diva. Our job isn't easy it takes up alot of your time you're always traveling around the world and meeting new people you never really get time off.

We was perfect at first always happy with eachother, Always seeing eachother and always talking to eachother but our careers started to pick up. I was in a storyline with the Authority and she was in a storyline with A.J Lee for the Divas title. We didn't see eachother that much then and we stopped talking there was only one word we would say to eachother and that was ''Hey.'' The worse thing ever happened she packed all of her bags and left me all alone in the Hotel room to go stay with Eva Marie. Sometimes I hated my job because of reasons like this now I don't think I will ever get her back into my life again.

''If you're pretending from the start like this, with a tight grip, then my kiss can mend your broken heart I might miss everything you said to me. And I can lend you broke parts that might fit like this and I will give you all my heart so we can start it all over again.''

-REYNA'S POV-

Why is it so hard to forget the one person that you love? I regret leaving him all alone I wish I could go back to him but we wasn't communicating anymore.I missed Dean witht he whole of my heart but I don't have a heart anymore it died the day I left him. I miss feeling his arms wrap around my waist, I miss our goofy movie nights, I miss his soft lips on my lips, I miss our long nights in bed together if you know what I mean, I miss running my finger through his hair I just miss everything about him. I wish I could have all of them things back right now I wish he was here with me right now but he was on the other side of the room I kept stealing glances at him and he kept on looking at me.

''Girl you need to get over him he's just like poison'' I heard Cameron say I jumped startled and looked over at her she's right but how do I do that?

''I know but it's impossible Dean is like a drug that is an addiction I guess you could say he is my drug addiction'' I said while looking down Zack Ryder came over to our table and smiled at us all.

''Hello Divas Reyna you are needed in Triple H's office please don't ask me why'' He said I sighed and stood up saying bye to everyone that started walking to the office.

''Can we take the same road two days in the same clothes? And I know what she'll say if I can make all this pain go can we stop this for a minute? You know, I can tell that your heart isn't in it or with it. Tell me with your mind, body and spirit I can make your tears fall down like the showers that are british wether we're together or apart we can both remove the masks and admit we regret it from the start.''

-DEAN AMBROSE'S POV-

I was now sitting in Triple H's and Stephanie McMahon's office I was so confused has to why I was here but we had to wait for someone else to arrive. The door opened and in came Reyna she looked beautiful but I couldn't look at her for long even though she sat down next to me it still felt like she was far away.

''Guys you must be wondering why we called you hear?? The reason is because we feel like you two could be the next power couple of the WWE. So we want you guys to be involved in a storyline together were you both fall in love. I don't want no if's or but's it's what the WWE Universe wants you are now dissmissed.'' Triple H said I stood up and followed Reyna out of the office one we were outside I grabbed her hand and turned her towards me. 

''Reyna...'' I started to say but she snatched her hand away and shook her head I could see the tears in her eyes but she walked away leaving me broken.

''If you're pretending from the start like this, with a tight grip, then my kiss can mend your broken heart I might miss everything you said to me. And I can lend you broken parts that might fit like this and I will give you all my heart so we can start it all over again.''

-Reyna's pov-

I couldn't believe this how am I supposed to get over Dean if I have to be in a romantic storyline with him? I stormed into my locker room the anger boiling inside of me and the tears were falling down my cheeks. I slammed the door and threw everything that I saw onto the floor trashing the whole room I slid down the wall until I was sitting on the floor and cried. Thinking about things I don't think I want to get over Dean I want him back in my life and this story line will be a way to get him back.

I had to think of a plan for this storyline maybe I should go out when he has finished his match slap him and then kiss him yes I will do just that now all I had to do was play the waiting game.

''You'll never know how to make it on your own and you'll never show weakness for letting go I guess it's still hard if the seed's sown but do you really wanna be alone? If you're pretending from the start like this, with a tight grip, then my kiss can mend your broken heart I might miss everything you said to me.''

-DEAN'S POV-

I have just won my match I was in the ring celebrating when I saw her walk down the ramp with a smile on her face I looked at her confused. She came into the ring and walked over to me she raised her hand slapping me on the face I must admit that did hurt. She smiled and then I felt her lips on mine I've missed her soft lips so much so of course I kissed her back I put my hands on her cheeks.

''I want you back in my life right now'' She whispered in my ear I smiled at her and kissed her again to show her that I was all her's and always will be.

''Baby you can have me back any time you want'' I said to her no one could explain how happy I was feeling right now I had the love of my life back in my arms and it felt amazing I wasn't letting her go this time.

''And I can lend you broken parts that might fit like this and I will give you all my heart so we can start it all over again. If you're prentending from the start like this, with a tight grip, then my kiss can your broken heart I might miss everything you said to me. And I can lend your broken parts that might fit like this and I will give you all my heart so we can start it all over again.''