Give me love (Paige One Shot)

''Give me love like her, 'cause lately I've been waking up alone, Paint splattered teardrops on my shirt, Told I'd let them go. And that I'll fight my corner, Maybe tonight I'll call ya, After my blood turns into alcohol, No, I just wanna hold ya.'' 

What do you do when your only best friend leaves you? What do you do when you have a crush on her but you can't tell her? I didn't want to ruin the friendship between us I'm pretty sure she would freak out about my sexuality and never talk to me again. My name is Lacey I was born and raised in Norwhich United Kingdom which meant that I was british. I have dated boys in the past but they always broke my heart so I turned my interest onto girls my friend knew about it because I told her and she understood. I don't know what I would do without her she was my shoulder to cry on, She was the one who made me smile and laugh when times were hard and now she's flying all around the world.

Paige is my best friend and she's also the girl that I have a crush on but right now sadly she's wrestling in a company called WWE. I am so proud of her but I miss her so much, I miss having her around we call eachother all the time and text but that's not enough for me. I wish I could see her beautiful face every day and hear her voice her birthday is in a few days and I can't be with her celebrate it. I've had these thoughts that I should surprise her fly to America and go to Raw maybe I should do that actually I will do just that.

''Give a little time to me or burn this out, We'll play hide and seek to turn this around, All I want is the taste that your lips allow, My, My, My, My, Oh give me love, My, My,My, My, Give me love, My, My, My, My, Give me love, My,My,My, Give me love.''

Is it bad that I have never ever been on a plane before? This was my first time flying through the sky and I was terrified but excited at the same time. I never thought I would do this but I can't wait any longer I have to tell Paige that I love her it seem really crazy but I am crazy. The confidence wasn't there yet but it was growing inside of me I have to tell her sooner or later. My hands was shaking has the plane started to take off I hope nothing you always see it on movies and the news when planes have this really big plane crash.

I remember the day when me and Paige first met it was at the park we was both sixteen at the time I didn't have any friends and I was alone so Paige came over and talked to me. Ever since that day we have been the best of friends well more like sisters I didn't want to ruin that so I was hoping that it goes good. I have met her family loads of times they are like my second family always supportive and amazing they also knew about my sexuality the didn't judge me they supported me and hugged me. I was shocked at first I wasn't expecting that but I was grateful and thankful to have met amazing people like them.

''Give me love like never before, 'Cause lately I've been craving more, And it's been awhile but I still feel the same, Maybe I should let you go. You know I'll fight my corner, And that tonight I'll call all, After my blood is drowning in alcohol, No, I just wanna hold ya.''

I walked into the arena this please was really big I looked around for a minute but then got lost thankfully someone was walking past.

''Excuse me, Please could you tell me where I will find Paige?'' I asked the girl she had amazing long red hair I was really jealous because she looked really pretty.

''Oh her locker room is just down the hall there'' she said with a big smile on her face she seemed really lovely.

''Thank you very much'' I said to her then began to follow her directions I finally found Paige's door I raised my hand and began to knock. I waited for five minutes then she answered she looked beautiful like always she looked at me shock and surprise written all over her face. ''Surprise'' I exclaimed she smiled and threw her arms around me I hugged her back.

''Give a little time to me or burn this out, We'll play hide and seek to turn this around, All I want is the taste that your lips allow, My, My, My, My, Oh give me love. Give a little time to me or burn this out, We'll play hide and seek to turn this around, All I want is the taste that your lips allow, My, My, My, My, Oh give me love, My, My, My, My, Oh give me love, My, My, My, My, Oh give me love, My, My, My, My, Oh give me love, My, My, My,My, Oh give me love.''

''What are you doing here?'' She asked me I followed her inside the locker room closing the door behind me. 

''Well I couldn't miss your birthday could I.... Happy birthday Paige'' I said to her and hugged her again of course she hugged me back. 

''Thank you so much Lacey you really are the bestes friend ever'' she whispered in my ear sending goosebumps down my back I had to tell her right now. I couldn't tell her though so instead I smashed my lips against hers and kissed. She didn't kiss me back at first then she put me against the locker and began to kiss me back. It's funny how a kiss could turn into a hot heated make out session and then well you know what happens.

''M-my, my, m-my, my, m-my, my, give me love, lover. M-my, my, m-my, my, m-my, my, give me love, lover. M-my, my, m-my, my, m-my, m, give me lover, lover. M-my, my, m-my, my, m-my, my, give me love, lover. M-my my, m-my my, m-my my, give me love, lover. M-my my, m-my my, m-my my, give me love, lover. My-my my, m-my my, m-my my, give me love, lover. M-my my, m-my my, m-my my, give me love, lover (Love me, love me, love me).''

I was so shocked what had just happened I put my fingertips against my lips Paige looked at me and giggled.

''Lacey I know that you have a crush on me I have always known and I have had a crush on you for a long time and having you here means so much to me.'' Paige said I could see the tears in her eyes I placed my hands against her cheeks and rubbed her cheeks with my thumbs.

''I love you Paige please be mine?'' I asked her she smiled and pecked me on the lips.

''Of course I will I love you too Lacey'' then we kissed again I really didn't care what people thought of us because all that matter was that we had eachother and I will always love Paige no matter what happens.

''M-my my, m-my my, m- my my, give me love, lover (Give me love), M-my my, m-my my, m-my my, give me love, lover (give me love), M-my my, m-my my, m-my my, give me love, lover (give me love, love me.) M-my my, m-my my, m-my my, give me love, lover (give me love.) My, my, my, Oh give me love. My, my, my, Oh give me love. My, my, my, Oh give me love. My, my, my, Oh give me love. My, my, my, Oh give me love. My, my, my, Oh give me love. My, my, my, Oh give me love. My, my, my, Oh give me love.''