Roslyn (Big Show One Shot)

''Up with your turrent aren't we just terrified? Shale, screen your worry from what you won't ever find.''

Secrets the only thing that is tearing my family apart I wish I could tell them but I can't how do I tell my brother that I'm dating his best friend? I mean if I don't tell my brother then I could lose them but if I tell them then I will lose the man that I love. I'm losing someone no matter what I say or do I can't keep this to myself I've never been good with keeping secrets from my family. Sometimes my brother frighten me so much being the little sister of Kane isn't easy. Kane is the baddest guy in the WWE he now works for the authority and believe me when I say you don't want to get on his bad side. I just want to be happy in my life and be with the guy that I love maybe I should do what my heart is telling me. Maybe I should tell Kane that I'm dating his best friend will he be happy? Or will he be angry and dissapointed?

My name is Madison and I'm not a WWE Diva I just like to stand around backstage and watch the shows on one of the televisions. I am in a secret relationship with The Big Show who is also my brothers best friend who doesn't know that me and Show are dating. I've tried so many times to tell him but it's just so hard someone always ruins it or I get too caught up in my words that I can't tell him. I knew that Show is now getting tired of keeping it a secret I don't blame him because I am too but what else am I supposed to do? This is so hard to decide I wish life was like a movie but sometimes their secret relationships doesn't end that well when you expect it too. I need to think of a plan and I need to think of one fast before Kane finds out.

''Don't let it fool you, don't let it fool you... Down. Down's sitting round, folds in the gown.''

I could see Kane from where I was standing near the entrance backstage I knew that he was about to go out there with The Authority I slowly walked over to him and his group.

''Hey bro, is it okay if I can talk to you in private'' I said to him the Authority looked at me with smiles on their faces Kane also had a smile on his face.

''Can it wait abit, I'm about to go out there'' he said to me I smiled as I nodded my head and slowly walked away. It was the same everytime I wanted to talk to my brother it was either he's busy or someone would interupt us. I always think about just giving up but it's been telling him then being caught with his best friend. I sighed and walked into an empty room Big Show was already in there this is the room where we like to meet all the time.

''Have you told him yet?'' My boyfriend asked me turning around to look at me I couldn't even look at him right now knowing that he would be ashamed of me.

''No, I couldn't he's too busy with the authority'' I replied back sitting down on the couch Big Show didn't sit next to me like he usually does iinstead he stayed standing.

''Well, it's too late I already told him'' he said making me look at him in shock I couldn't believe that he would do this? ''Well you were never going to tell him so, I had to tell him I couldn't take keeping it a secret anymore.'' He continued saying I couldn't listen to him anymore so I got up and walked out of the room I wanted to be the one to tell my brother now all that is ruined.

''Sea and the rock below cocked to the undertow bones blood and teeth erode, with every crashing node. Wings wouldn't help you, wings wouldn't help you... down gravity's proud.''

 It's been a week since Big Show told my brother about us, a week since I last spoke to my boyfriend I just needed some time alone and he understood that because he hasn't called or texted me yet. I missed him so much and I shouldn't be making such a big deal out of this but it is a big deal. My brother is going to hate me but it's his own fault I have tried to tell him so many times I just wished things were more easier. I heard a knock on my hotel room door I got up and answered only to see my brother Kane and my boyfriend Big Show.

''We need to talk some serious business right here'' Kane said I sighed and moved to the side to let the two boys inside they both went and sat on the couch I didn't want to sit down right now. ''I know I haven't been the best brother to you and I know you have tried to tell me many times that you and Big Show are a couple I'm sorry that I never listened to you. I just want you to know that I would never hate you if you are really happy with being with the person that you are with now then I will respect that. You two don't have to hide your love for eachother I am a little mad at myself for not listening to you Madison but I'm happy for you and Big Show.'' My brother said with a smile on his face hearing him say those words mean a lot to me Kane got up and walked out of the hotel room leaving me alone with Big Show.

''So, are we okay now? I can't go on another day without you, I just love you so much Madison'' he said should I forgive him? I really am being stubborn right now.

''I love you so much too and yes, you are forgiven but next time Show you aren't getting away with it that easily.'' I said to him jumping up wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms his neck pecking him on the lips.

''Don't worry there won't be a next time'' he said and then kissed me passionatley on the lips making me kiss him back. I kind of feel bad for not telling my brother and keeping this a secret but he knows now and he's fine with it. Now things won't be more complicated yes we will have arguments but every relationships have arguments they aren't perfect. I just me and Show will last for a very long time becuase without him I don't know where I will be.

''You barely are blinking wagging your face around when'd this become a mortal home? Won't, won't, won't, won't. Won't let you talk to me, won't let you talk me down will pull it taut, nothing let out.''