Shakespeare (Dean Ambrose One Shot)

This one shot is for Cece and it's a Dean Ambrose story wow you guys sure do love The Shield but hey I'm not complaining because I love them too. So I hope you all enjoy this little story. :) <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''I saw you there, so beautiful you stopped and stared, so magical then you asked me for my name and we took an uptown trian before you leave, get up to go I wanna know.''

 I was sitting across the room from the very Dean Ambrose he just kept on glaring at me whenever I was looking at him. I guess I should introduce myself my name is Cece Blackwood and I am a WWE Diva right now though I am part of a group called The Shield. The baddest group to ever step foot in the WWE we have destroyed so many WWE Superstars and Legends I was actually pretty proud of it. I have destroyed so many divas in the past since I am a girl all of the other divas are really scared of me I didn't mind though.

I watched has Roman Reigns the Powerhouse of The Shield was pacing backwards and forwards making me go dizzy.

''Roman can you please sit down my head can't take all the pacing anymore'' I said he looked at me and nodded we was in trouble with the Authority Evolution was back and after us.

''I'm sorry Cece this is just to much to think about'' He said and then sighed I leaned my head against the wall and closed my eyes everything was just so quiet and that's how I liked it.

''Do you like Shakespeare? Jeff Buckley? Watching movies on Sunday? Do you like kissing when it's raining? Making faces in the station? Do you like, I need to know What do you like? Before you go.''

I woke up inside a room did I fall asleep? The last time I was awake I was in The Shield's locker room how did I get into this Hotel Room. I walked out of the bedroom and into the living room Dean was asleep on the couch with the Television on. I went into the kitchen and got a glass from the kitchen filling it up with water I walked over to Dean and poured the water all over him.

''WHAT THE HELL CECE?!?!?'' Dean shouted in my face I regretted done that because he was so scary when he was mad I walked back a little bit but Dean kept on walking until my back hit the wall.

''Where am I? Where is Seth and Roman? How come I am all alone with you?'' I said I couldn't shout right now because I lost my throat a few days ago.  Dean placed both of his hands on the wall above my head so that I couldn't get away I liked this.

''Roman is forcing us to share a room together since all of the rooms are taken so get used to it sweetheart'' Dean whispered in my hear I could feel his hot breath against my neck giving me goosebumps.

I looked at his lips wanting to so badly kiss him right now wait what was I thinking? We hated eachother but it was like Dean could read my mind because he kissed me on the lips which then turned into a heated makeout session with us taking eachothers clothes off.

''You walk me home, So wonderful it starts to snow, It's incredible now we're walking up my street and you slowly turn to me you're three inches from my lips but before we do this.''

I woke up to arms wrapped tightly around what the hell happened? This wasn't suposed to happen me and Dean will is just a no. I finally got his arm off me I stood looking for my clother I finally found them and put them on I needed to get away from him. I walked onto the balcony looking at the night sky and twinkling stars in the sky. I didn't notice him standing next to me until I heard him start to speak.

''You know you're pretty good in bed my type of girl I think I will rate you 100/100 but I don't want to talk about that right now I want to talk about something else'' He said I could hear the humour in his voice I sighed trying to calm myself down I wanted to push Dean off this balcony right now.

''What? What is it that you wanted to talk about Dean? Is it that you want me dead like you have said loads. Do you want to point out all of my flaws and mistakes like you always do?'' I said feeling the tears in my eyes I must admit I didn't hate Dean I loved him with the whole of my heart.

''I'm sorry that I said those things to you I didn't mean it I don't know why I said them I knew that they hurt you but I had to pretend to hate. Ever since you stepped foot into the WWE I knew that you was my kind of girl. Working with you was really hard because my feelings towards you wouldn't calm down they was out of control so the only thing that I could do was hate you. I am finally opening up and saying that I don't hate you I love you.'' Dean said then I watched him walk out of the hotel room leaving me on the balcony.

''Do you like Shakespeare? Jeff Buckely? Watching movies on Sunday? Do you like kissing when it's raining? Making faces in the station? Do you like, I need to know what do you like? Before you go, Oh, oh.''

I tried calling Dean's mobile phone but he left his phone in the bedroom I walked out of the hotel room knowing where he might be right now. I knocked on Roman's door Seth answered with a big smile on his face.

''Hey Cece are you here to speak to Dean?'' Seth asked I smiled and nodded my head of course Dean was here telling them everything. Dean walked out of the room closing the door behind him he looked at me with a big smile on his face I did something that I never thought I would do I kissed him on the lips.

''Dean I have fallen in love to you too I was just so scared to tell you'' I said to him he smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist.

''So does this mean that you are mine now?'' He asked I nodded my head yes and kissed him again making him kiss me back while going to our room life was wonderful indeed.

''Show me the place you come from and the places you dream of I wanna know everything you are but before we get that far what do you like? I need to know What do you like? Before you go. Do you like Shakespeare? Jeff Buckely? Watching movies on Sundays? Do you like kissing when it's raining? Making faces in stations? Cause I like Shakespeare? Jeff Buckely? Watching movies on Sunday? Do you like kissing when it's raining? Making faces in station? Do you like, Yea, yea, yea, yea,.''

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------