Black Widow (Dean Ambrose One Shot)

''I'm gonna love ya until you hate me and I'm gonna show ya what's really crazy you should've known better than to mess with me, honey I'm gonna love ya, I'm gonna love ya, Gonna love ya, Gonna love ya like a black widow baby.''

The marriage life how can you even explain that? Well maybe by just one word amazing but if there is one best feeling ever then that is being a parent. I never really expected getting pregnant so soon I wanted to wait a few years but I guess all of your plans change. I remember the day that I told my husband I was pregnant he didn't know how to react I don't blame him I didn't know how to react when I found out I was pregnant. We both took it really tough for the first few months we were both in the WWE so one of us had to give up our jobs to look after the baby. I knew how much wrestling meant to my husband so of course I was the one to hang up the wrestling boots and become a full time mother and may I say that was the best descion I have ever made.

My name is Anna Ambrose you probably will think that my last name sounds familiar well I am married to WWE Superstar Dean Ambrose. We've been dating for four years until he popped the question I must admit I was shocked at first I never thought that Dean would be ready for this but of course I said yes. I had my wedding dress laying in my wardrobe where Dean wouldn't see it I was pregnant at the time soon but before I got big I wanted to buy my dress early. A few days before the wedding the baby was supposed to be born in one month but of course she was born early and it had to be before the wedding. Me and Dean had to put our wedding on hold for another we knew that we wanted our new baby girl to be there and be the flower girl so we waited for another year. That day was the most beautiful days of my life Holly looked adorable just like her daddy and now we've been just one big happy family.

''This twisted cat and mouse game always starts the same first we're both down to play then somehow you go astray. We went from nothing to something, liking to loving it was us against the world and now we just fucking. It's like I loved you so much and now I just hate you feeling stupid for all the time that I gave you. I wanted all or nothing for us ain't no place in between. Might, might be me believing what you say that you never mean like it'll last forever but now forever ain't as long. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be stuck singing this song you were different from my last but now you got it mirrored and as it all plays out I see it couldn't be clearer. Now sing.''

 Dean was home for a few weeks which Holly was happy about she loved spending time with me and her dad but we can't always do that since Dean is on the road a lot. Today since we could spend some time together we all decided to go to the mall since Holly wanted to go there. I don't mind spending time with my family but I hated it when the fans ruined that by asking for autographs. Holly didn't understand how so many people knew him so well and what is job was. We watched Monday Night Raw every Monday night, Smackdown every Friday Night and the Pay Per Veiws which was Once a month but she still didn't understand.

''What's wrong? You look scared'' Dean said when he got into the car and began to drive I took a deep breathe and looked out of the window.

''I'm just worried about the fans I don't want them to scare Holly'' I said to him Dean looked at me for a second then put his eyes back on the road.

''Don't worry everything will be alright, I promise'' he said I didn't know if I should believe him or not but I kept silent for the rest of the drive.

 ''You used to be thirsty for me but now you wanna be set free this is the web, web that you weave so baby rest in peace (It's all over with now.) I'm gonna love ya until you hate me (Right) and I'm gonna show ya (show 'em what show 'em what.) what's really crazy you should have known better than to mess with me, honey It's all over with now) I'm gonna love ya, I'm gonna love ya. Gonna love ya, Gonna love ya. Like a black widow baby, Like a black widow baby.''

We arrived at the mall I didn't see any fans hanging out outside I just saw some adults and old people which was a good thing. I knew that there were going to be some fans inside my worries started to turn into panics but I kept it inside I wanted to keep the smile on my face.

''See I told you that everything is going to be okay'' he said to me with a smile on his face while giving Holly a piggy back.

''Dean we aren't even inside yet so how do you actually know that everything is going to be okay? For all we know there could be a lot of fans inside.'' I said to him but he ignored and started to run both Holly and Dean laughing I sighed and followed them.

''I'm gonna l-l-l-love you until it hurts just to get you I'm doing whatever it works you've never me anybody that'll do how I do ya that will bring you to your knees praise jesus hallelujah, I'm-a make you beg for it, plead for it till you feel like you breathe for it till you do any and everything for it. I want you to fiend for it wake up and dream for it till it's got you gasping for hair and you lean for it. 'Till they have a CAT scan and check on your mind and it's nothing but me, on it (on it, on it, on it) Now it's me-time believe that if it's your's when you want it I wouldn't promise I need that till I'm everywhere that you'd be at I can't fall back go quick cause this here a fatal attraction so I take it all or I don't want shit.''

Holly wanted some icecream andwhen she does her adorable puppy dog face you just can't say no to her so of course I said yes to ice cream. Dean took her over to the ice cream displayed so that she could pick out her favourite flavour she went for the mint chocolate I went over to stand next to her. Loads of people came running towards us I knew that these people were fans because the circled around us I knew that Holly was scared and Dean knew too.

''Enough! I don't want any trouble all that I want is to have a nice quiet and relaxing day with my family so please I respect you all and I thank you for all of this but please just leave me alone today thank you.'' Dean said to all of the fans I looked at him in shock and surprised nobody argued everybody respected his descion so they all waked away.

''Dean! I'm so proud of you for standing upto them thank you'' I said to him with a big smile on my face he smiled back ad pecked me on the lips.

''Anything to keep my two beautiful girls safe'' he said while hugging me and Holly to everyone else we looked like an happy perfect family and we were well only when Dean was home with us but I wouldn't change my wonderful family for the world.

''You used to be thirsty for me (Righ) But now you wanna be set free this is the wed, web that you weave so baby now rest in peace (It's allr with now.) I'm gonne love ya until you hate me (Right) And I'm gonna show you (Show 'em what show 'em what) What's really crazy. You should've know better than to mess with me, honey. I'm gonna love ya, I'm gonna love ya, Gonna love ya, Gonna love ya. Like black widow, baby. Like a black widow, baby.''