Monster (Roman Reigns One Shot)

This one shot is for Martha she requested this along time ago but I didn't do it so today I am doing it today for her. I hope you all like it and enjoy. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Ever since I could remember, Everything inside of me, Just wanted to fit in (oh, oh, oh, oh) I was never one for pretenders, Everything I tried to be, Just wouldn't settle in. (Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh)''

My name is Martha Ambrose the little sister of Dean Ambrose Dean is an awesome brother but he can be too caring and over protective at times. If I told him who my crush was well he would go mad and be way too over protective. My crush was Roman Reigns my brothers best friend but when Roman actually hated me when I didn't do anything to him. I really didn't understand him I really didn't understand why he hated me?

I grabbed my Shield hoodie and walked out of the hotel and into the rain to begin my walk to the arena on days like this I wished I had a car. Dean normally drove me anywhere but he went to the gym and straight to the arena. I sighed this was going to be a really bad day I could feel it but everyday is a bad day for me.

(Roman Reigns POV)

I was driving to the arena when I saw her walking in the rain I'm suposed to act like I hate her but to tell you the truth I love her with the whole of my heart. I caused her so much pain these days I'm actually shocked that she doesn't hate me If I was her I would hate me. I pulled up next to her she jumped and looked at me as I rolled down the window.

''Get in the car'' I said to her I could see that her lips were turning blue and they were shaking she nodded her head and got into the car. I grabbed a blanket from the back of the car and put it around her to warm her up then started driving again.

''If I told you what I was, Would you turn your back on me? And if I seem dangerous, Would you be scared? I get the feeling just because everything I touch isn't dark enough that this problem lies in me. I'm only a man with a candle to guide me, I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me. A monster, a monster, I've turned into a monster, A monster, a monster, And it keeps getting stronger.''

(Martha's POV)

''Where the hell have you been?'' I heard my brother shout as soon as I got out of the car right now he looked scary Roman noticed this.

''Dean don't worry she's here and safe'' Roman said Dean nodded his head and went back to wherever it was he came from. Roman was about to walk away but I grabbed his hand feeling the electric shocks go up my arm Roman turned back around and looked at me.

''Roman why do you hate me? I don't get it I didn't do anything to you and you just started hating me why?'' I asked him letting go off his hand Roman sighed looking down at the floor and looking back up at me.

''Martha the truth is I don't hate you I love you ever since I first saw you I started falling for you but at the time I didn't know you was Dean's sister. So I told him that I had a crush on you he didn't like it so that's why I started to hate you.Do you know how hard it is to love someone so much but you after hate them until you can't take it anymore? It broke me Martha I didn't know what to do anymore I was going crazy but telling you this right now actually feels really good.'' He said I could feel the tears in my eyes why wouldn't Dean want me to be happy?

(Roman Reigns POV)

Telling her all of this felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders it felt really good now I don't after act like I hate her.

''If Dean saw how happy I was he would understand I'm going to talk to him'' She said she was about to walk away but I grabbed her hand just like she did to me spun her around and crashed my lips onto hers.

''We should both tell him together'' I whispered then we walked to go find Dean hand in hand our smile lighting up our faces.

''Can I clear my conscience, If I'm different from the rest, Do I have to run and hide? (Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh) I never said that I want this, This burden came to me, And it's made it's home inside. (Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh) If I told you what I was, Would you turn your back on me? And if I seem dangerous, Would you be scared? I get the feeling just because, Everything I touch itsn't dark enough that this problem lies in me.''

(Matha's POV)

We finally found Dean after searching for an hour he was in the locker room singing a Guns N Roses song my brother was sometimes an idiot. He turned around and smiled at us but when he saw us holding hands that smile vanished.

''What the hell is going on here? I thought I told you Roman that you can't date my little sister?'' Dean said I could see the anger in his face I rolled my eyes at how pathetic he was being.

''You did say that Dean but you know what I don't care anymore I love Martha alot I would die for her I can't sit back any longer and pretend to hate her. All I want to know is if you accept if you do then that's fine with me but if you do that would be really cool.'' Roman said Dean was trying to calm himself down but I had to say something first.

''Dean you're my brother and I love you but I love Roman too and I don't want to lose you or Roman over this, Please all that I'm asking is for you to be happy for me and accept this relationship like a brother should.'' I said Dean looked at me and calmed down Roman squeezed my hand I looked up at him and he smiled making me smile back.

''Fine I accept but Roman I swear if you ever hurt my little sister then you are dead Shield or not Shield I mean it.'' Dean said then hugged us both me and Roman hugged him back and then Dean walked out of the locker room.

''I love you Martha'' Roman whispered I smiled and stood up on my tip toes since he was too tall for me.

''I love you too Roman'' I whispered back wrapping my arms around his neck I kissed him on the lips he kissed me back wrapping his arms around my waist. My Fairytale dream was finally coming true and I couldn't be more happier.

''I'm only a man with a candle to guide me, I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me, A monster, a monster, I've turned into a monster, A monster, a monster, And it keeps getting stronger. I'm only a man with a candle to guide me, I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me, A monster, a monster, I've turned into a monster, A monster, a monster, And it keeps getting stronger.''