Half a heart (Randy Orton One Shot)

''So your friend's been telling me you've been sleeping with my sweater and that you can't stop missing me. Bet my friend's been telling you I'm not doing much better 'cause I'm missing half of me and being here without you is like I'm waking up to.''

Waking up without him beside me wasn't the best feeling ever it sucked and I hated it so much I would normally find him sleeping next to him his arms wrapped tightly around my waist. I felt safe in his arms I felt like he was protecting me from something the monster or the nightmares. Last night though was the first time in a long time where I just couldn't get any sleep at all. It was the first night where I didn't feel safe and I didn't have anyone to protect me but I did have his sweater to keep me nice and warm it just wasn't enough though. Why did we break up? I thought we was going perfect he was the one guy for me I thought he loved me. I didn't understand it all really I didn't know where it went wrong or what I did to make him break up with me. I wish I could go back and fix everything but of course it's tell late it's just impossible to do that if only I had a time matching to take me back.

Randy Orton was the guy of my dreams, my knight in shining armour, my prince charming, my superhero, my soulmate, my Legend Killer, my Viper and my everything. We was dating for 2 years those years were the bestes years of my life he changed me made me a better person. He taught me alot of thing inside and outside of the WWE he's the reason why I am a WWE Diva. Not only was he my best friend, my boyfriend but he was also my trainer he taught me how to do the RKO which I do in the ring sometimes when I need to or when I lose my temper. All of that were taken away from me along with my heart the love of my life broke up with me for no reason and I don't know if I will ever get him back in my life.

''Only half a blue sky kinda there but not quite I'm walking around with just one shoe I'm half a heart without you. I'm half a man at best, with half and arrow in my chest I miss everything we do, I'm half a heart without you.''

-RANDY ORTON'S POV)

How could I be so stupid to ever let her go just like that? She was the bestes thing that has ever happened to me and I screwed it all up. I don't even know why I break up with her in the first place she didn't do anything it's just me sometimes I think to myself that I am not the best person for her. She deserves someone so much better than me, someone who doesn't have anger problems, someone who can keep her safe, someone who can protect her and someone who can give her everything in life. 

The truth is though I didn't want to see her with another guy I wanted to be the only guy for her but it's too late now she hates me she will never take me back. I could try to get her gifts but what is that going to do? It's not going to bring her back into my arms. I am now waking up not seeing her lying there next to me if only I could hold her again and kiss them soft lips. It's going to take a long time to try and get her to forgive me but it's worth a shot.

''Forget all we said that night no it doesn't even matter 'cause we both got split in two if you could spare an hour or so, We'll go for lunch down by the river we can really talk it through. And being here without you is like I'm waking up to.''

Randy texted me this morning telling to meet him down by the river I didn't want to go but I needed answers to what happened to us. I needed to know if I did something wrong or was it all just Randy was he just playing with my feelings for the past two years? No I don't think Randy I sighed all these thoughts running through my mind confusing me too much. I could see Randy in the distant as I kept on walking towards him he turned his head and smiled a little at me.

''I'm here now so let's talk'' I whispered sitting down next to him on the bench looking at the river ahead of me.

''Katie I just want to say that I am sorry for everything I don't even know why I broke up with you I guess I was just scared that you would find someone way better than me. I love you so much and losing you was one of my regrets I need you back in my life.'' He said while looking down then he looked at me so instead of saying anything I just place my lips on his and kissed him.

''Only half a blue sky kinda there but not quite i'm walking around with just one shoe I'm half a heart without you. I'm half a man at best, with half an arrow in my chest 'cause I miss everything we do. I'm half a heart without you. Half a heart without you, I'm half a heart without you.''

''So does the mean you forgive me and take me back?'' Randy asked me after we had stopped kissing I smiled and nodded my head yes.

''Of course Randy I don't know why you got scared you're the only guy that I need you're the only guy that I love Randy and I am your's forever.'' I said to him making him smile this time though he was the one who kissed me. This day turned out to be perfect Randy explained everything to me I was shocked that he was scared but I will always love him and I am glad to have him back in my life.

''Only half a blue sky (only half a blue sky) kinda there but not quite I'm walking around with just one shoe I'm half a heart without you. I'm half a man at best (half a man at best) with half an arrow in my chest I miss everything we do. I'm half a heart without you. Without you, without you, half a heart without you. Without you, without you, I'm half a heart without you.''