Stevie (Christian One Shot)

''Stevie, where you going with that gun? Who you wanna shoot down? Who you tryinna kill? 'Cos you been watching too much tv it's playing with your memory it's tryinna break your heart.''

I was never the kind of person to hate people I was brought up to love everyone and treat people respectfully but if somebody doesn't respect me then why should I respect them? I was used to people disrespecting me though my life in Highschool was just me getting bullied. I had some friends which I was thankful we always stuck together and supported eachother. We promised that we would stick by eachothers sides for a very long time until the day that I had to leave. They all knew that I wanted to go into the wrestling buisness ever since I was a little girl I've always wanted to be a diva. They didn't laugh at me like most people did instead they helped me through my career from the very start till now. They were there when I was struggling through the very hard times of training even when I felt like giving up they wiped away my tears and brought me back up. Without them I don't think I will be here right now, I actually don't know where I would be but they are the reason why I am still alive.

Mahima is the name and I am a WWE Diva after fighting for my dreams for so many years I have finally made it. It was a tough journey but I gues it's a tough adventure when someone chases their dreams they get fustrated and angry just like I did. Everyone must know not to give up all you have to do is get back up and just keep chasing your dreams. The most annoying thing about being a WWE Diva is that guys who makes me angry his name is Christian. I don't know why but we never got along we hated eachother even though I have never hated someone but Christian were just one of them people who I wanted to stab a thousand times. Sadly we are being forced to team up together which sucks I wish he didn't hate me he seems like a cool guy I guess I will never get to see the nice side to him.

''Just calm down, take your medication it numbs you to the world, not my world. And all the kids they say we'll live to fight another day and all the kids they say live to fight another day, Live to fight again, again, again, again.''

Tonight I had a match with Christian going against one of the Usos and Tamina, I've had matches before with Tamina and let me tell you she's very tough and powerful probably my favourite Diva to compete again in this company. I watched has Christan kept pacing up and down an angry expression on his face someone woke on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

''Please could you keep still you are making me dizzy and that's not good for a match'' I said looking up into his amazing blue eyes what is going on with me lately?

''Well, I'm trying to think and you are not helping me so please tonight stay out of my way and keep your mouth shut.'' He replied I sighed and jumped down from the table then started to walk to the gorilla. Why did it hurt when he said mean things to me? I didn't get it, to be honest I didn't understand these feelings, Surely I couldn't be falling for him could I?

I've been in love before but it didn't work out ever since the bad break up with my ex I've been afraid of falling in love looking at Christian right now just reminded me of my ex boyfriend. Everytime that I looked at him I felt the butterflies I would usually just shrug it off and ignore it but tonight I couldn't ignore it.

''There's no life underneath your finger I dreamt a little bigger I'm sick and tired of this. If you show us what we can't have what do you expect then? We can't take it back from you.''

I didn't know where I was, the only thing I could feel inside my body was pain the worst pain you could ever feel. I remember climbing to the top rope getting ready to do a splash but I was too slow Tamine kicked me in the jaw causing me to fall off the rope and land very hard on the matt outside the ring. My jaw was hurting but the pain in my head was worst I opened my eyes to see the lights of the arena shining down on me Christian's music was playing which must mean that we won the match. I sat and looked at Christian he looked back at me with worry and concern in his eyes he has never looked at me that way it made me smile but I couldn't. 

I got up and walked backstage Christian was following closely behind me I thought he would go away like he always does but this time he didn't.

''Mahima, are you okay?'' He asked me with the same eyes he was giving me in the ring still filled with worry and concern.

''Why do you even care? You hate me Christian if I died you still wouldn't care so please stop acting like you are concerned about me because I know that deep down you are not.'' I shouted I turned around and stormed to the divas locker room slamming the door hoping that he would follow me but he didn't.

''Cos it's no joke, no joke I wanna open up your eyes wide, eyes wide I feel it coming but you can't hide, can't hide I wanna make you see. And all the kids they say live to fight another day live to fight again and all the kids they say live to fight another day live to fight again, again, again, again.''

it's been a few weeks since I last talked to Christian he's been staying out of my way and giving me space which I am thankfull for but of course we still had to be together in our matches. I watched the Christian walk down the ramp and into the ring with a microphone in his hand from one of the televisions backstage he looked really handsome tonight, okay what am I thinking. I missed Christian so much I must admit my feelings for him have been getting out of control and I can't stop them.

''I'm going to admit I haven't been the bestes tag team partner I've been the worst I never used to be like this when my partner was Edge but I don't know why I've been acting the way I have. I've done a lot of thinking these past few weeks, too much that I haven't been sleeping at night it's also been hurting my head. Mahima I know that you are watching this from backstage so please listen, I know that you think that I don't care about you and I hate you but that's not true. The truth is I care so much about you the reason why I acted like I hated you is because I love you and I was scared incase you didn't love me back.....'' He was cut off by my music playing I walked down the ramp and into the ring a microphone in my own hand.

''You love me?'' I asked him looking really confused Christian looked down at the matt rubbing the back of his neck then looked back up into my eyes.

''Yeah I do, I've loved you since the first day we teamed up together and from this day on I still love, I know that I will love you forever.'' Christian dropped the mic onto the matt and walked closer to me putting his finger under my chin and pulling my head upto his.

''I love you too'' I whispered Christian smiled and kissed me softly I felt the fireworks exploding in my head and the butterflies flying around in my stomach I knew that Christian is the one for me always has been and always will be.

''And the ordinary people living ordinary lives there's more then just existence I see the fire in your eyes. You knew the song already it comes as no surprises it's time ot push things forward 'cos there's no way back, yeah. There's no way back now.''

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY GUYS TWO MORE DAYS LEFT TO REQUEST!!!!!