Always (Kaitlyn and Cody Rhodes one shot)

This is a Kaitlyn and Cody Rhodes one shot ps guys please be patient I am a very busy girl these days but anyway enjoy. :) <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''This romeo is bleeding but you can't see his blood it's nothing but some feelings that this old dog kicked up. It's been raining since you left me now I'm drowning in the flood you see I've always been a fighter but without you I give up.''

I was staring out of the window watching the rain fall down how could she leave me like that? I thought what we had was perfect? I thought we loved eachother she promised forever but I guess that forever doesn't mean anything. I was so lost without her what did I do wrong? What happened to us? She was the best thing that has ever happened to me so how come I am sitting here staring at the rain with tears falling from my own eyes.

I had been dating Kaitlyn for a year I was so in love with her I thought we was going to get married and have kids but I was wrong. Last week I woke up to see her clothes were packed and gone a note on her pillow next to mine saying the word ''Sorry.'' What was she sorry for? I didn't understand any of it I missed her so much. I wish I could run my finger through her blonde and black hair look into her beautiful brow eyes, She should be here in my arms right now but I don't know where she is will she come back to me?

''Now I can't sing a love song like the way it's meant to be well, I guess I'm not that good anymore but baby that's just me.  And I will love you, baby - Always and I'll be there forever and a day - Always I'll be there till the stars don't shine till the heavens burst and the words don't rhyme and I know when I die, you'll be on my mind and I'll love you - Always.''

(Kaitlyn's pov)

I regret it just leaving him and breaking his heart but I had to it was the right think to do I didn't want him to walk out when he finds out I'm pregnant. Yes I am pregnant with Cody's child I know it's his because I have never cheated in my life and I will not start cheating on Cody. I wiped the tears away from my eyes being a single mother is going to be hard should I go back to him?  I put my hands on my stomach and smiled a human was inside there and I didn't know what to do.

(Cody's pov)

''Cody what the hell is wrong with you?'' I heard my brother Goldust ask I looked at him he had concern and worry in his eyes. We have just come back from a match and we lost because the only thing that I can think about is her.

''I'm sorry it's just things are hard right now and I miss her so much'' I replied while sighing Goldust nodded his head like he understood.

''I know man but you after forget about her look dude she's not coming back not matter how much you think she is but she's not.'' He said and then walked off I felt the tears in my eyes if she doesn't come back then I am going to find her.

''Now your pictures that you left behind are just memories of a different life some that made us laugh, some that made us cry one that made you have to say goodbye. What I'd give to run my fingers through your hair to touch your lips, to hold you near when you say your prayers try to understand I've made mistakes, I'm just a man. When he holds you close, when he pulls you near when he says the words you've been needing to hear I wish I was him cause those words are mine to say to you till the end of time.''

I opened up my hotel room door and walked inside I couldn't believe my eyes she was here my Kaitlyn was finally back.

''Cody I'm so sorry for leaving you I was scared'' She said I looked at her confused scared of what? She started to rub her stomach that's when I noticed that there was a bump a baby bump.

''Is that mine? Wait why was you scared to tell me about that?'' I asked walking closer to her I could see the tears falling from her eyes I placed both of my hands on her cheeks and wiped the tears away with my thumb.

''Yes it's your's I didn't want you to walk out on us Cody I love you so much and I didn't want to lose you.'' She whispers I kissed her forehead and chuckled while running my finger through her hair she smiled.

''I could never ever leave you Kaitlyn I love you so much too'' I placed my lips on hers and kissed her softly and slowly.

''If you told me to cry for you I could if you told me to die for you I would take a look at my face there's no price I wont pay to say these words. Well, there aint no luck in these loaded dice but baby if you give me just one more try we can pack up our old dreams and our old lives we'll find where the sun still shines.''

(A few months later)

I woke up to the sound of a baby crying I looked over at Kailtyn but she was still asleep I smiled got out of bed and went to my sons bed.

''Shh Juniour what's wrong?'' I said to him while picking him up I kissed his forhead and went downstairs. I grabbed his bottle of milk from the fridge and began to feed him he had the same eyes nose and mouth has me but he had his mothers blonde hair. Cody Rhodes Juniour was the best thing that has ever happened to me I knew that someday he was going to be a WWE Superstar. He will become the face of the WWE and the new world heavy weight champion my small little family was perfect.

''And I will love you,  baby - always and I'll be there forever and a day - always I'll be there till the stars dont shine till the heavens burst and the words don't rhyme and I know when I die, you'll be on my mind and I'll love you - always.''

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Song:Always Artist: Bon Jovi. :) <3