Maps (Seth Rollins One Shot)

''I miss the taste of a sweeter life I miss the conversation I'm searching for a song tonight I'm changing all of the stations. I like to think that we had it all we drew a map to a better place but on that road I took a fall oh baby why did you runaway?''

I ran into the hospital not knowing where she was at the moment I did know that she was somewhere in the hospital but where about's? I couldn't even think straight I just had alot of thoughts going through my mind right now I just wanted her to be alright. If I lost her tonight then that would destroy me I couldn't live without her she's always been there for me now I might not have her there for me anymore. I wish I could trade places with her I wish I was the one lying in a hospital bed instead of her it was all my fault that she is in here anyway. I should have stopped her, I should have done something to keep her safe but right now it's all too late.

 What can I say about Kenna? Well too many things actually I've been dating Kenna for two years now and they have been the bestes two years of my life. Kenna is just so amazing the bestes girlfriend that I have ever had and she's my entire universe. I have always wanted to marry Kenna since the first day I met her I just fell in love with her staight away there was something about her that I loved. I still remember the first day we met it will always be in the back of my mind. I never thought about her being in this position but knowing that she is in the plaxe was actually really scary.

''I was there for you in your darkest times I was there in your darkest nights. But I wonder where were you? When I was at my worst down on my kness and you said you had my back so I wonder where were you? When all the roads you took came back to me.So I'm following the map that leads to you ain't nothing I can do the map that leads to you following, following, following to you the maps that lead to you following, following, following.''

-FLASHBACK!-

We had just arrived at a party Zack Ryder's party usually me and Kenna just like to stay in together all snuggled up in the couch with ice crean and watching movies or TV shows. Dean begged us to come to the party though Kenna thought that it was a good idea too. We both greeted everyone as soon has we got there Kenne went somewhere with The Bella Twins but I could still see her. She looked so beautiful tonight I was the luckiest guy on this earth. Everyime that I would look at her she would look back at me and smile the smile that I have always loved. 

''Want a beer?'' Dean asked while patting me on the back I looked at him and nodded my head we both went into the kitchen. I saw girl with brown hair staring at me. I only smiled at her I didn't want to flirt with another girl I am in a happy relationship and I will never cheat. Dean came back with my beer and handed it to me.

''Thanks man'' I said to him I looked over to where Kenna was last standing and she was still there happily talking to Nattie and Tyson Kidd.

''You really do love her don't you?'' Dean asked I smiled and looked down hiding my face behind my hair no girl has never made me feel this way like Kenna did.

''Yeah I love her with the whole of my heart Dean she's the one for me'' I said to him telling him the honest truth.

''I hear your voice in my sleep at night hard to resist temptation 'cause something strange has come over me and I can't get over you no, I just can't get over you. I was there for you in your darkest times I was there for you in your darkest nights.''

(ANOTHER FLASHBACK!)

Kenna came out of the bedroom holding out two dresses a red one and a black one I was watching some old school wrestling when she stood infront of the television. 

''Okay which dress?'' She asked she put the black dress infront of her body and then the black dress infront of her body.

''I have an idea how about you just go naked..... Joking but come one babe I'm a guy not a girl I'm not good with fashion.'' I said to her she pouted walked over to me and sat on my lap straddling me I wrapped my arms around her waist she kissed my neck.

''If you don't help me then you won't get your little treat'' she whispered in my ear sucking and biting my neck making me moan and breathe heavily.

''Ugh fine... I think the black one would look sexy on you but everything looks sexy on you'' I said to her she smiled, leaned down and kissed me on the lips then one thing led to another.

''But I wonder where were you? When I was at my worst down on my knees and you said you had my back so I wonder where were you? When all the roads you took came back to me. So I'm following the map that leads to you, the map that leads to you ain't nothing I can do the map that leads to you following, following, following to you the map that leads to you ain't nothing I can do the map that leads to you.''

-BACK TO THE PARTY AND KENNA'S POV-

I was having a good time at the party talking to the girls and guys and having a laugh Seth has been keeping his eyes on me that whole night so far but I didn't mind it was nice to know that he cared so much. As the night went by I couldn't see Seth so I walked into the kitchen I found Seth he had a girl pinned against the wall and they were both kissing I wouldn't this to be a bad dream at first but I knew that this was reality. I felt the tears in my eyes Seth looked at me but before he could walk over to me I grabbed my coat and walked outside. 

The night air was a little chilly I wrapped my coat tighter around me and began to fast walk back to the our apartment. The tears kept on rolling down my cheeks I just couldn't find the energy to wipe them away why would Seth do this to me? He promised that he would never ever cheat on me, he promised our loved will forever but he broke them promises. A man grabbed onto my arm very tightly he tried explaining something to me but I couldn't understand. I tried to pull away but he just kept on grabbing my arm finally he let go and I crossed the road but before I came to the other a car came out of nowhere and hit me. I remember flying ontop of the hood rolling onto the floor hitting my hard very had on the concrete road then everything went black.

''Oh, I was there for you oh, in your darkest times. Oh, I was there for you, Oh, In your darkest nights. Oh, I was there for you, Oh, In your darkest times, Oh I was there for you, Oh, In your darkest nights.''

-SETH ROLLINS POV!-

I drove like a maniac to the hospital I'm surprised the cops didn't stop but when I got the phone call that Kenna had been in an accident I panicked. I ran around the hospital trying to find the room she was in people were giving me looks but I didn't care to be honest. I found an room the door were open, there were cops and loads of doctors in there I walked inside and there she was. Her body was covered in blood, she was hooked to the moniter which was still beeping and she looked just like death. 

''KENNA!'' I screamed the cops grabbed onto my arms and tried to drag me out but I didn't want to go out there I wanted to be in here with her. I couldn't leave her alone in this room with all these people it was my fault that she is in here. I saw a nurse get something out and placing it on Kenna's chest they were like these electricity things. Kenna still wasn't waking up then it became quiet the beeping stopped which could only mean one thing.

''KENNA! NO PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME! NO, I AM SO SORRY!'' I screamed I sat on the floor and burst into tears I have just lost the love of my life and I am never getting her back.

''But I wonder where were you? When I was at my worst donw on my knees and you said you had me back so I wonder where were you? When all the roads you took came back to me. So I'm following the map that leads to you, the map that leads to you ain't nothing I can do that map that leads to you following, following, following to you the map that leads to you ain't nothing I can do the map that leads to you following, following, following.''