Real girls eat cake (Wade Barrett One Shot)

''Hey girl, I see you made an effort with your lipstick, but you got some on your teeth you fucking dipshit, you're like a hot mess and I like it (yeah, yeah, yeah) Let's go, When we go out we make a great team, you eat like a dude and lick your plate clean, you're my kind of girl and I like it. (Yeah, yeah, yeah). I'll be the first to take you to the prom at our school, I get a stiffy from all your awkward dance moves. (I'm hard!) I even wrote a stupid song because I like you. (Yeah, yeah, yeah).''

She was perfect in every way no matter what she looked like she was so beautiful but I knew that she didn't like the way she looked. I have noticed how she always looks at all of the other divas wishing she could be one of them but the truth is I would rather be with her then them divas. All of the divas cared about their looks and how many callories were in certain foods. She didn't though she would eat anything even cake she didn't care about what she looked like but recently she has started to care. I wish I could tell her every single day how beautiful she is but would she believe me? I don't know I guess it's worth a try.

My name is Wade Barrett I am a WWE superstar and I have been trying to get this girl to be my girlfriend for a long time now her name is Chloe. Chloe is a WWE Diva she's very talented in the ring and beautiful inside and out. We have talked a few times nothing majour though just small talk since we have a busy scheduels. I've been falling more in love with her recently though I wish she was mine right now I need to make her mine and that's what I am going to do.

''I don't need a girl to worry about a thigh gap, I like the fact that you don't give a shit about that, You're still sexy if you eat more than salad on a date, Oh woah, 'Cause real girls eat cake. To me you're prettier than Adriana Lima, The way you work it when you're looking in the mirror. When you're with me you can be who you are for fuck sake oh woah, 'Cause real girls eat cake.''

I walked into the food room the place where everyone talks to eachother and ear or just hang out when they don't have a match. I saw Chloe sitting all alone eating some cake I didn't know if I should go join her or not I guess if I want to make her my girlfriend then I have no choice. I walked over to her table and sat down on the chair infront of her she looked really shocked and surprise.

''Hi'' she said in her normal little shy voice which made her sound really quiet I saw her blush and look down at the table making me smile.

''Hello.... Chloe I was wondering if you would like to hang out with me later on?'' I asked her the nerves getting best of me my voice was really shaky but when I saw the small smile on her face I started to calm down.

 ''Sure.... That would be nice'' she said I smiled and got up started to walk away so that I can go get ready for my match I couldn't wait until tonight.

''I really, really like the way your face is (It's beautiful), Even if there's some food stuck in your braces (yummy), But I still snog you 'Cause I like it (Yeah, yeah, yeah). Let me have a word with your mom 'Cause she's sexy (She's sexy), It must run in your genes if you get me, I gotta admit that I like her (Yeah, Yeah, Yeah). I'll be the first to take you to the prom at our school, I get a stiffy from all your awkward dance moves, I even wrote a stupid song because I like you. (I like you).''

I didn't take Chloe to a really fancy restraunt instead we went to McDonalds I wasn't really into expensive dinners I like everything to be simple. We both sat down and ordered Chloe ordered a burger and fries just like me.

''What was the real reason for bringing me here?'' She asked me I smiled at her but she just had the serious face.

''I just wanted us to hang out and get to know eachother'' I said to her she looked surprised at first but the she shook her head.

''There really isn't anything to get to know about me I'm just simple and boring that's it'' she said was this girl being serious?

''There are loads of things to know about you more than you know but everyday I see you looking at the divas wishing you was like them. I think you are way more beautiful then them and also better and you should see that too.'' I said to her I saw her eyes tear up I don't know if that was bad or good but I was hoping for good.

''Do you really mean that?'' She asked I nodded my head yes then we began to eat while getting to know eachother.

''I don't need a girl to worry about a thigh gap, I like the fact that you don't give a shit about that, You're still sexy if you eat more than salad on a date oh woah, 'Cause real girls eat cake. To me you're prettier than Adriana Lima, the way you work it when you look in the mirror, when you're with me you can be who you are for fuck sake oh woah, 'Cause real girls eat cake.''

 ''Thank you for tonight Wade I had an awesome time'' she said I smiled at her and kissed her hand she blushed. 

''You are very welcome Miss Chloe'' I said the bowed making her laugh she kissed me on the cheek then walked back inside her hotel. I started to walk back to my hotel room but then I remember that I had something to ask her so I turned around and went back.

''Real girls, Real girls, Real girls eat cake. Real girls, Real girls, Real girls eat cake, Real girls, Real girls, Real girls eat cake. Real girls, Real girls, Real girls eat cake. To me you're prettier than Adriana Lima, The way you work it when you look in the mirror. When you're with me you can be who you are for fuck sake oh woah, 'Cause real girls eat cake.''

I knocked on her door she answered it but I couldn't talk so instead I brought her lips onto mine and I kissed her passionatley. She was surprised at first but then she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.

''Be Mine?'' I whispered to her as I placed my forehead against her's she smiled and kisssed me again. 

''Of course I will be your's'' She whispered back and at that moment I knew that she didn't care what she looked like she believed me I also made her fall in love with me life couldn't be anymore amazing.

''Chocolate, Strawberry, Banana and Vanilla cake that would be nice and ice whipped cream cake. And chocolate cake, cream cake also with a little lemon and herb cake. And some fat cake over there tomato sauce cake over there. Vegemite cake oh what other cakes can we have? Fucking Jacob Fultons mmm fucking cake.''