My love (Dean Ambrose One Shot)

''My love and my touch, Up above, made with the warmth of my, My love and my touch, Up above, made with the warmth of my, My love and my touch, Up above, made with the warmth of my, My love and my touch, Up above, made with the warmth of my, My love and my touch, Up above, made with the warmth of my.''

Tonight was going to be a good night I could feel it my in my body and my head was telling me I felt like screaming from the excitment. My boyfriend decided that we should all go to a theme park and when I say all I mean Me, My boyfriend Dean, Roman, Galina (Roman's finace), Seth, Leighla (Seth's Fiance and some more superstars and divas. Dean doesn't normally come up with these suggenstions normally it's just the bar or a strip club. Sometimes we do go to bars but of course it always get's messy and crazy but we always have a good time together it's awesome having the whole gang together.

 My name is Billian but people call me Bailey for short which I don't mind at all I have been dating WWE Superstar Dean Ambrose now for a few months and everything is perfect. I have had a crush on Dean for a very long time now the day that he asked me out I was very shocked but happy at the same time so I said yes. I couldn't be more happier in my life right now we have never had a fight or an argument part of me thinks that we never will but every relationships have arguments right?

''Love stay close to me love, stay close, stay close..... Oooh, baby, baby..... Oooh, baby, baby....'''

I jumped onto Dean's back wrapping my arms around his neck he was holding my legs so that I wouldn't fall off. All of the lights from the rides were breathtaking and the music was blaring so loud that we couldn't hear eachother talk but we are all having a goodtime.

''Can we go on the bumpy cars?'' I asked Dean with a puppy dog face Dean sighed and the laughed.

 ''Sure but no cheating this time babe'' Dean said while laughing I crossed my arms over my chest and began to sulk like a five year old.

''I did not cheat Seth was too hyper that time and couldn't drive'' I said remembering last year when we went to another theme park.

''Hey! don't blame me'' Seth said making everyone laugh we all waited in line for the bumper cars I got off Dean's back and stood be side him he wrapped his arm over my shoulder.

''How about this time we share a car?'' Dean asked looking down at me I looked up at him smiling and nodded my head yes.

''My love and my touch, Up above, Made with the warmth of my, My love and my touch, Up above, Made with the warmth of my, My love and my touch, Up above, Made with the warmth of my, My love and my touch, Up above, Made with the warmth of my, My and my touch, Up above made with the warmth of my.''

I didn't know where the rest of the guys went but I didn't mind because me and Dean was now alone walking around the theme park holding hands. This night was perfect probably one of the bestes nights of my life right now. I dragged Dean to the Ferris wheel he didn't complain though he just smile and laughed.

''This is why I love you, You always choose the cheesiest rides ever'' he said I stood on my tip toes and pecked him on the lips making him pount.

''I maybe cheesy but you will always be my Goofball'' I said I then kissed Dean fully on the lips making him smile and kiss me back. We went onto the ferris wheel then went up into the sky looking at the stars it was so beautiful.

''Love stay close to me, Love, Stay close, Stay close..... Oooh, Baby, Baby... Oooh, Baby, Baby.''

The beach looked so beautiful on a night time the waves crashing on the rock I had on Dean's jacked it was starting to get abit chilly out here. I was sat inbetween Dean's legs his chin on my shoulder kissing my cheek every five seconds.

''Do you think about the future?'' I asked looking at him with raised eyebrows.

''All of the time but now I see you in my future, You're the only one I want to be with, Bailey you have changed my life and you've made me happier, I love you so much.'' He said I felt the tears in my eyes and then I kissed him on the lips.

''I love you too Dean so freaking much'' I whispered he was the one to kiss me this time and the kiss later for what seems like forever. I felt like the luckiest girl in the world not only did I have amazing friends but I also had an amazing boyfriend and I never wanted that to get taken away from me.

''My love and my touch, Up above. Made with the warmth of my, My love and my touch, Up above, Made with the warmthof my, My love.''