Honeymoon avenue (Aj Lee and The Shield One Shot)

This one shot is for my best friend Lester it's a Aj Lee and The Shield one shot so I hope you like it. :) <3 xoxoxo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''I looked in my rear view mirror and it seemed to make a lot more sense than what I see ahead of us, ahead of us, yeah. I'm ready to make that turn before we both crash and burn cause that could be the death of us, the death of us, baby. You know how to drive in the rain and you decide not to make a change stuck in the same old lane going the wrong way home.''

I watched my sister Aj Lee place backwards and forwards I get it she was nervous she wans defending her title tonight against Cameron tonight was Elimanation Chamber. I had to stay backstage incase The Shield wanted to interrupt my sisters match since they always do that but Aj always interrupts their match too. I don't get what it was with The Shield and Aj I mean I know that they hate eachother but there has go to be something so much more to it then that right?

''Lester are you even listening to me?''Aj said I sighned atleast she had stopped walking backwards and forwards. ''I'm sorry I just have things on my mind right now bro'' she sat down next to me and wrapped her arm around my shoulder somebody knocked on the door it was time.

''Good luck sis and kick her ass'' I said Aj smiled and gave me the most bone crushing hug ever I smiled and hugged her back. She let go and walked out of the locker room I followed her out to the gorilla but when she did her entrance I stayed behind making sure those three guys don't come out.

''I feel like my heart is stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic I'm under pressure cause I can't have you the way that I want let's just go back to the way it was. When we were on honeymoon avenue, Honeymoon avenue baby, coastin like crazy can we get back to the way it was?''

''Look guys you can't go out there'' I tried to say to The Shield but they pushed past me and ignored me going to the entrance their music started to play and they walked out.

-Aj Lee's POV-

I was in control of this match until I heard the music came on I thought I left Lester in control of them? I was too busy looking at the crowd I didn't know they would be coming from the ramp. Cameron turned me around and did her finisher girl bye then went for the pin 1.....2......3.

''Here is your winner and the new WWE Divas champion...... Cameron'' I heard the announcer say I couldn't believe it I saw The Shield walking down the ramp with big smiles on their faces. I stood up the anger building up inside me they had just cost me the number one thing that is important in my life right now how dare they?

''Hey, what happened to the butterflies? Guess the encountered that stop sign and my heart is at a yellow light, yellow light hey, right when I think that we found it, well, that's when we start turning around you're saying ''baby don't worry.'' but we're still going the wrong way, baby. You how to drive in the rain and you decided not to make a change stuck in the same old lane going the wrong way home.''

Aj screamed slamming my hands onto the matt Aj had officially gone crazy the three boys laughed at me and then they surrounded the ring. The climbed through the rope and entered Aj stood up and walked towards Aj was going to hit them but the look on their face scared her so she  took a step back making them smirk.

''Hey Kitten how about we settle this right now?'' Dean spoke up while moving towards me but she just kept on walking backwards but then she smirked.

''Ha you're on Ambrose'' Aj replied making him smile Rollins then walked towards her.

''Woah slow down babe'' Seth said with a smirk on his face then Roman walked towards her all three members of The Shield were now infront of Aj smirking.