Thinking about you (Roman Reigns One Shot)

''If I told you, that this couldn't get better baby and your heartbeat, it let's me know you feel the same. I can hold you, keep you safe until you fall asleep. Never worried, cause I can give you what you need.''

Since when did life get this complicated? Well it wasn't complicated let's just say it was very controlling instead I feel like I can't make my own choices anymore. What sucks that most is that I can't date anyone which is sad when you see a couple all loved up and then there is me who is all alone because of my over protective brother. I am happy to have a big brother who loves me but my brother was controlling and over protective but we are really close has a brother and sister. I did like this one guy though he was perfect my feelings have been starting to grow stronger for him. There was one problem like there always is and that was the guy that I liked hated me. That's all because my second name is from a wrestling family and that family is the Orton's.

Hi my name is Ryder Orton there really isn't much to know about me I am a WWE Diva I have been trained by my father Bob Orton for a very long time. I have an older brother called Randy Orton who has always been trained by our father and is a WWE Superstar. Randy has been in the WWE longer than me I only started a few months and it's been so amazing. The fans are just crazy but they are a good crazy sometimes I get booed but alot of the times I get cheers the cheers were really awesome to get. Roman Reigns is the guy that I have fallen for the guy that hates me right now I was really good friends with the rest of The Shield guys like Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins but there was something about Roman that didn't want to be my friend.

''Now everything I do, is all for loving you. It's not something that we're used to. No other way to say, I need you everyday. And now I'm gonna change my ways. And it's a part of you, I never wanna lose. I'll do anything you want me to. Like any other day, I know I'll find a way-aa-aay. And If I'm ever alone you'll say.''

I hated being bossed around by my brother all of the time but what do you say when you don't want to upset his feelings? I'm not that little girl anymore and Randy just needs to understand that I can take care of myself I am a strong girl right now. 

''Hey what's wrong? Why are you crying?'' He asked looking into my eyes I didn't realize I was crying until he said something about it. 

''I'm just getting tired of all this Randy you still trying me like a little girl thinking that I can't take care of myself. Randy I am not that little girl anymore I have grown up and I can take care of myself look at me I am a WWE diva. You're my brother and I love you but the over protectiveness is just getting too much now.'' I said to him Randy sighed and wiped away my tears I saw tears well up in his eyes but he held them in because he doesn't like crying in a public place.

''I didn't know you felt this way I'm sorry it's just you're my little sister and I don't want you to grow up anymore.'' He said I smiled and hugged Randy he hugged me back tighter I was blessed to have an amazing brother like him. 

''I will always be your little sister no matter what happens'' I whispered Randy's match was next so he kissed me on the cheek and I watched him walk away. When I couldn't see Randy anymore I turned around only to bump into a body making me fall down onto the floor I looked and saw Roman's angry eyes. 

''WATCH OUT LITTLE GIRL!'' He shouted which scared me I felt the tears in my eyes again I got up and ran away from him.

''I'll be thinking about you. I'll be thinking about you. I'll be thinking about you. I'll be thinking about you. I'll be thinking about you. I'll be thinking about you. I'll be thinking about you. I'll be thinking about you.''

-ROMAN REIGNS POV!-

Why did I shout at her like that? She hasn't done anything and then I treat her like a bitch how could I be so stupid? All this time I have been pretending to hate because of Randy he doesn't want her to date anyone but the truth is I love Ryder and I don't care what Randy says I want to date her. I messed all of the up now she will never dare me I bet she hates me too right now I don't blame her though I would hate me too if I was her.Instead of running away like I normally do I decided to follow her I heard the sound of her crying which broke my heart she was sitting in her locker room I walked in and sat down next to her. 

''I'm sorry Ryder for shouting at you Dean and Seth have been driving me crazy all night I didn't mean to take it all out on you.'' I calmly said to her she sniffled and wipes away her tears which made me smile she looked so cute.

''It's okay I understand I know what that's like I am friends with the two idiots too they drive me crazy sometimes too it's just it scared me that's all and you called me a little girl.'' She said I knew that I scared her I scared myself too I grabbed her hand loving the fact that they fit like a jigsaw puzzle.

''I know it did and I am deeply sorry for that'' I said leaning in towards her face our lips were about to touch when we heard the door and a voice shout at us.

''In a moment, I know that everything could change. And I know that, my life would never be the same. You'e the only one that's making sense to me. When I close my eyes, I see. There's no other way I could ever be ..... Without you babe.''

-RYDER'S POV!-

''WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!?! I WAS GONE FOR MY MATCH AND THEN I COME BACK AND SEE YOU IN HERE NEARLY KISSING THE ENEMY!!!'' I heard my brothers voice shout I looked and saw the angry expression on his face I sighed and stood up.

''Now this is exactly what I mean Randy you're too over protective Roman is not the enemy he maybe your enemy but he's not mine he's my friend. I love him actually I love him more than a friend I never told him because I was scared plus I was scared to tell you Randy because I knew you would react like this. If you truly wanted me to be happy then you would let me be happy with Roman.'' I said I grabbed my jacket and walked out of the locker room I could hear Roman calling my name and following me. 

''Now everything I do, is all for loving you. It's not something that we're used to. No other way to say, I need you everyday. And now I'm gonna change my ways. And it's a part of you, I never wanna lose. I'll do anything you want me to. Like any other day, I know I'll find a way-aa-aay. And if I'm ever alone you'll say.''

''Did you mean everything you said about you loving me more than a friend?'' I heard Roman's voice from behind me I turned around and nodded my head while looking down at the floor. I felt Romans finger on my chin he brought my head up so that I was looking into his amazing grey eyes. ''Truth is I love you too Ryder I know that I acted like I hated you but that was all because of Randy I have never hated you I have always loved you.'' 

''Roman I don't care about what Randy thinks anymore he will get used to it once he sees how happy I am with you.'' I said to him I saw the smile light up his face then his lips were on mine I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and kissed him back.

''Be Mine? And I promise I will never hurt you I will always keep you safe'' he said I smiled at him so happy that the guy that I love is finally asking me out.

''Of course I will be your's Roman'' I whispered he picked me up and spun me around his lips ontop of mine making me giggle. At this moment Randy was not in my mind anymore if he wanted to be my brother then he will accept my love for Roman, he will want me to be happy like I am right now with my amazing Superman.

''I'll be thinking about you. I'll be thinking about you. I'll be thinking about you. I'll be thinking about you. I'll be thinking about you. I'll be thinking about you. I'll be thinking about you. I'll be thinking about you.''