All she knows (Cody Rhodes and Nikki Bella One Shot)

''Once again you're home alone tears running from your eyes and I'm on the outside knowing that you're all I want bit I can't do anything I'm so helpless baby. Everyday some old things so used to feelin pain never had real love before and it ain't her fault.''

Life in the WWE without Brie was miserable I wish she never did quit I can't do all of this on my own anymore. For the past few weeks Stephanie has been punishing me I really don't know what I did to her but I was getting sick of her putting me in handicap matches. Everyday I would always wake up with a smile on my face but now I'm waking upto tears knowing that everyday is a new day. I hated feeling like this but Stephanie is like the devil always like to make people feel pain all of the time. Tonight was a new night and a new Raw I knew that Stephanie had something planned for me but I also had a surprise for her. I couldn't wait for this surprise and to see the look on Stephanie's face she was going to hate me even more but it was worth it.

-CODY RHODES POV!-

I hated seeing her cry every single day it broke my heart I wish I could help her but what can I say to Stephanie she's a women. Seeing all of the divas attack her every night on Raw and Smackdown it killed me so much. I know what's it's like for the Authority to have power over you me and my brother Goldust has been through it all before. We both ended up getting fired but we got our jobs back by a match with Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns we also earned the Tag team titles. Nikki Bella is so strong and brave no wonder why she's called Fearless Nikki I couldn't help but to fall in love with her.

''She knows better but she can't help it wanna tell her but would that be selfish how do you heal a heart that can't feel, it's broken. His love is all she knows, All she knows, All she knows. His love is all she knows, All she knows, All she knows.''

-NIKKI BELLA'S POV-

I walked down to the ring and saw my four oponents Alicia Fox, Eva Marie, Rosa Mendez and Cameron standing in the ring with big smirks on their faces. I looked over to my right and saw my twin sister Brie standing there I walked over to her and throw my arms around her.

''I miss having you in the ring I wish this was a tag team'' I whispered in her ear smiling it felt good to have my twin by my side.

''I wish I could help you'' Brie whispered then before I could say anything else I heard Stephanie's music play and watch her walk down the ramp I got into the ring. 

''Well, well look who decided to show up tonight Brie Bella came here to see her twin sister get beaten by these four divas. Brie this is all your fault that this is happening to your sister now all you have to do is sit here and watch your sister get beat. Nikki word of advice from me if I was you I would quit just like your sister Brie did so ladie please do your job.'' Stephanie said the four divas ran toward me and started to attack me making me fall down onto the matt. I tried getting back up but they wouldn't let me finally they all got off me and I was bent over feeling a pair of legs hit me on the back of the head. Alicia got the pin then they all rolled me out of the ring making me land on the floor outside the ring.

''You've been livin this way so long you don't know the difference and it's killing me cause you can have so much more I'm the one you're looking for but you close your eyes on me so you still can't see. Everyday same old things so used to feelin pain never had real love before and it ain't her fault.''

-CODY RHODES POV!-

I saw the way how she looked broken on the floor I wanted to go down there and wrap my arms around her telling her everything will be alright. She didn't deserve all of this, she didn't deserve to cry like this she deserves to smile like she used to. She does still smile but I know that it's fake it's not that hard to notice I wish that I could see her real beautiful smile again.

I saw her run past me tears falling down her cheeks along with her makeup I followed her to wherever it is she was going. I saw her slide down the wall and put her head in her hands I sat down next to her I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and let he cry into my chest.

''She knows better but she can't help it wanna tell her but would that be selfish how do you heal a heart that can't feel, it's broken his love is all she knows, all she knows, all she knows, his love is all she knows, all she knows, all she knows. All she knows is the pain in the corner of an empty home she's still comfortable I want her to know it can be better than this I can't pretend wish we were more than friends.''

''I'm sorry for crying on you I just had to let it all out'' Nikki said I looked at her I hated seeing her like this all I want to do it help but how?

''It's okay I don't mind I know what it's like to have the Authority have people beat you down it happened to me and my brother last year remember?'' I said she looked down and nodded her head. ''You're brave to go out there every night and smile for the fans you are also very beautiful Nikki I wish I could save you.'' I said to her she looked up our lips were close together I want to kiss her so bad right now. I placed my hand against he cheek and finally our lips touched it was like magic I felt like I was in heaven it was a short kiss but I didn't mind. ''Let me be your Superman?''

''As long as you will let me be your wonder woman?'' She asked me back I smiled and nodded my head yes making that real beautiful smile light up her face. I promise that I will always keep her safe no one and nothing will ever hurt her I don't know what I would do if I ever did lose her.

''She knows better but she can't help it wanna tell her but would that be selfish how do you heal a heart that can't feel, it's broken. His love is all she knows, all she knowns, all she knows, His love is all she knows, all she knows, all she knows.''