Whatever It Is (Dolph Ziggler One Shot)

''She's got eyes that cut you like a knife and lips that taste like sweet red wine and her pretty legs go to heaven every time she got a gentle way that puts me at ease when she walks in a room I can hardly breathe got a devastating smile knock a grown man to his knees.''

A love hate kind of relationship that's how it all started for us I used to hate him so much I couldn't even stand being in the same room as him. Whenever we was in the same room we would just argue and that would annoy the other wresters and divas. I don't know why I hated him maybe because he liked to show off again and act like he's the best in this company. I hated people like that I wasn't in this company to be a showoff or act like I am the best I wanted to entertain the fans. I grew up in a small house but I always had to move around a lot which meant going to a new school all the time. I was always known has the new girl who wanted to become a diva and wrestle infront of millions of people but I didn't think that I would fall in love with the enemy.

My name is Kayli well it's about to be Mrs Kayli Nemeth/Ziggler since today is the day where I am getting married to the man that I love. I first met Nick/Dolph on the day of my main roaster debut he was with A.J Lee at the time he started to hate me first for no reason at all. It kind of hurt my feelings I remember seeing Dolph on the television and having a crush on him I thought that maybe he would like me too. I didn't know what I did to him but I started to hate him too this went on for a very long time and when I saw him kissing A.J I felt that pang of jealousy. A few months later Dolph broke up with A.J I started to see that he looked broken so I decided to talk to him. We talked for hours we didn't even say a mean word to eachother that's when I knew maybe a relationship with Dolph Ziggler would be perfect.

''She got whatever it is it blows me away she's everything I want to say to a woman but I couldn't find the words to say she's got whatever it is and I don't know what to do and every time I try and tell her how I feel it comes out ''I love you'' you got whatever it is.''

The nerves inside of me were starting to scare me right now but I'm not backing down on this this is the happiest day of my life and I want to marry my Prince Charming. I've always wanted a fairytale wedding something from the Disney but we decided to make it our own Disney movie wedding. We've come so far to get to where we are today people even said that we would never get married but they were wrong. Nick means so much to me I can't imagine my life without him the smile that was on my face were starting to hurt my cheeks.

I looked at myself in the mirror smoothing down my white princess wedding dress I've always wanted to get married on a beach but with the sun setting in the background. I placed my flower crown ontop of my wavy beachy hair then checked my makeup it wasn't too much still looked natural which is what I wanted. I took a deep breathe then breathed out this was now it, it's time to walk down the isle and meet the man that I am about to marry.

''You ready sweetie?'' My father asked me with a smile on his face we already had our crying session this morning when we were talking about the days when I was younger.

''As ready as I'll ever be'' I said I squeezed his arm a little and held the yellow dasies in my other hand as we both started to walk down the isle.

''You know I've never been the typer that would ever want to stay bring 'em home at night and they're gone the next day but that all changed when she walked into my life people ask me what it is? I tell them that I don't know there's just something about the woman make my heart go haywire she's gonna be my wife.''

-Dolph's POV!-

Watching this beautiful girl walk down the isle felt like a dream I had to tell Mike/The Miz to slap my arm which he did and I knew that this is reality. I couldn't believe that today I was marrying this gorgeous angel walking down the isle I couldn't take my eyes off her. I watched as she smiled at all of the guests which mainly considered of family, close friends, the WWE Superstars and Divas. Her eyes turned towards me we were just staring into eachother's eyes while she was getting nearer to me.

''Please look after my daughter'' Kayli's father whispered in my ear when they got to where I was standing Ismiled and patted him on the back.

''I promise sir, I will never hurt her'' I whispered back he smiled and went to sit at the front I walked closer to Kayli and grabbed hold of her hand. While the priest was speaking about the whole thing that you hear at weddings I couldn't but to get distracted by her beauty.

''She's got whatever it is it blows me away she's everything I want to say to a woman but I couldn't find the words to say she's got whatever it is I don't know what to do because everytime I try to tell her how I feel it comes out ''I love you'' you got whatever it is.''

-Kayli's-

''I do'' I said we already said out vows and now we were saying our I do's I placed the ring on Nick's finger he already said ''I do.''

''You may now kiss the bride'' The Priest said Dolph smile then placed his lips on mine giving me a sofy and sweet kiss everyone stood up and cheered while clapping their hands. I could feel Dolph's smile against my lips I knew that by now his cheeks must be hurting.

''I love you Mrs Kayli Nemeth'' he whispered in my ear I looked down as a blush formed on my cheeks Dolph kissed my forehead making me look back up at him.

''I love you too Mr Nick Nemeth'' I whispered back making him smile at me this time he leaned down and kissed me on the lips until we heard someone shout.

''IT'S PARTY TIME!!'' I knew that the voice belonged to Zack Ryder I laughed at his excitement for a party and we all went where the party was being held. Today has been a beautiful day just like I imagined but now I have to look forward for all of the beautiful years that is to come for me and Nick.

 ''When she loves me girl that's how I feel when she loves me I'm on top of the world because when she loves me I can live forever when she loves me I am untouchable. She's got whatever it is it blows me away she's everything I wanted to say to a woman but couldn't find the words to say she's got whatever it is I don't know what to do because every time I try and tell her how I feel it comes out ''I love you'' you got whatever it is.''