Unconditionally (Daniel Bryan One Shot)

''Oh, no did I get too close? Oh, did I see what's really on the inside all your insecurities all the dirty laundry never made me blink one time.''

I could still hear their voices in my mind I just wanted to be left alone without any voices but they are still there haunting me. Back in them days I was none as the biggest freak ever I still get called that name right now in the WWE. My past was something that I never wanted to talk about I wouldn't say it was horrible but I just couldn't talk about it. I was brought up by my two brother they are known has the two biggest superstars in the WWE their names are The Undertaker and Kane. I was always on the road alot until I was a teenager and I had to start school which I hated so much. People think that High school is fun and they everyone will make friends with you but that wasn't the care maybe to some people it was. Leaving the road to go to high school was heartbreaking taveling helped me to find myself and the person who I really was but school work just got in the way of that.

I guess I should let you in on my background my name is Victoria Jacobs I had just graduated from school which was amazing because that means I can travel again. I am training to become a WWE diva with the help of my brothers and another superstar called Daniel Bryan. Having Daniel has my trainer was amazing I have also started to get some feelings for him is that weird? Daniel has the really long brown hair and the long bushy brown beard people thought that he looked like a goat but I didn't I thought he was handsome, beautiful and perfect. Wheneve someone said his name infront of me it would make me blush how could anyone have this affect over me?

''Unconditional, Unconditionally I will love you unconditionally there is no fear now let go and just be free I will love unconditionally.''

Watching my big brothers in the ring was so awesome these guys were my inspirations they were the reason why I am here today. Watching The Undertaker and Kane fight back in the olden days made me want to become a bad ass diva and also the high flying diva. I felt someone pull my hair making me wince in pain then they slammed my back to the wall I opened my eyes to see Eva Marie.

''Okay listen here bitch there is only room for a new diva in this company and that is me so why don't you do us all a favour and kill yourself.'' She said then smiled at me before walking away I felt the tears in my eyes I walked to my locker trying to calm down my breathing but that wasn't helping. I got my razor out of my bag and then began to cut really deep. I watched has the blood started to pur out of my arm and land onto the floor then I blacked out.

''Come just as you are to me don't need apologies know that you are worthy I'll take your bad days with your good walk through the storm I would I do it all because I love you, I love you.''

-DANIEL BRYAN'S POV!-

I couldn't get Victoria out of my mind there was something about her that I loved actually I think I love every thing about her. She's talented, She's funny once you get to know her, She's beautiful, She's gorgeous and she's perfect. Whenever I see her in the ring she just reminds me of a female version of Daniel Bryan it must be the high flying she does. Speaking about Victoria I wonder where she was right now? I haven't seen her all day and yes I do miss her when I don't see her but when I do see her it brings a smile to my face. I walked to Victoria's locker I decided to find her myself I opened her locker room door the place was silent. I looked down and saw Victoria lying on the floor blood all over her arms I ran over to her and dropped down onto my knees.

''VICTORIA! Please be alright.... Oh god..... Don't worry I am going to get some help'' I said I got up and poked my head out of the door. ''SOMEBODY GET SOME HELP PLEASE! HELP ME!'' I screamed Kane and Undertaker ran into the locker room along with doctors. She looked really pale the doctors said she wasn't breathing I watched as they put her on the stretcher and wheeled her out of the locker room. I couldn't leave her I had to go to the hospital with her I just hoped and prayed that she will be alright.

''Unconditional, unconditionally I will love you unconditionally there is no fear now let's go and just be free I will love you unconditionally. So open up your heart and just let it begin,Open up your heart and just let it begin, Open up your heart and just let it begin, open up your heart.''

 -VICTORIA'S POV!-

I slowly opened my eyes and closed them again the bright light blinding me where was I? Was I finally in heaven? I felt someone squeeze my hand I squeezed back I opened my eyes a guy was leaning over he had the bushy beard and brown hair was he an angel? That's when I realized he wasn't an angel well he was but he's Daniel Bryan and I am in a hospital. 

''Victoria I am so happy that you are awake I was worried sick'' he whispered his eyes were all red and puffy which mean he has been crying but he had bags under his eyes which mean he's tired.

''Why? I mean I'm sorry for worrying you Daniel I didn't mean to I just didn't want to feel the pain anymore.'' I said to him Daniel sighed and interwined our fingers together they fit perfectly just like a jigsaw puzzle.

''I know, I know how you have been feeling I can see it in yours and the way that you smile, I want to help you so please let me help you but also let me love you?'' He said I looked at him confused was Daniel Bryan asking me to be his girlfriend? 

''Yes I will let you help me, Wait are you asking me to be your girlfriend?'' I asked he nodded his head yes and pecked me on the lip making me smile but this smile wasn't fake it was real. ''Of course I will be yours'' I said to him then we kissed. Daniel took all of the bad things out of my life and turned them into good things now I have reason to smile.

''Acceptance is the key to be, to be truly free will you do the same for me? Unconditional, unconditionally I will love you unconditionally and there is no few now let go and just be free. 'Cause I will love you unconditionally (oh, yeah) I will love you (unconditionally) I will love you, I will love you unconditionally.''