Just so you know (Dean Ambrose One Shot)

''I shouldn't love you but I want to I just can't turn away I shouldn't see you but I can't move I can't look away. I shouldn't love you but I want to I just can't turn away I shouldn't see you but I can't move I can't look away. And I don't know how to be fine when I'm not 'Cause I don't know how to make a feeling stop.''

Seeing them two together killed me it always broke my heart to see them kiss and hig eachother it's always been like this ever since Seth told me they were both going out. I have always had a crush on this girl she was my childhood best friend we helped eachother to get into the WWE. She was always there for me but ever since Seth stole her from me I don't know who she is anymore. Everytime that I looked at her I just couldn't take my eyes off her she's flawless and beautiful. If only she knew how much I love her, If only she knew the real Seth Rollins then maybe me and her would be together.

The girl that I am talking about is called Bella there is too many things I could say about her nice things of course. If I could then I would tell her them things every day I would whisper them in her ear every single night before she sleeps. Sadly the guys that was doing that to her is my best friend and my brother from another mother Seth Rollins. People always say that they are cute together but I didn't think so I'm sure Seth is using her I could feel it deep in my stomach if only I could tell her.

''Just so you know this feeling's taking control of me and I can't help it I won't sit around, I can't let him win now. Thought you should know I've tried my best to let go of you but I don't want to I just gotta say it all but I go just so you know.''

I saw her standing there smiling and typing away on her phone she's probably texting Seth I had to talk to her about Seth but what if she won't believe me? It's worth a try right? I walked over to her and leaned against the wall next to her she smiled at me how that smile lit up her beautiful face.

''Hey Dean what's up?'' She said I could just listen to her voice all day it sounded like music to my hears which I wouldn't get tired off if I had it on repeat.

''I wanted to talk to you...... About seth'' I said rubbing the back of my head she looked confused but nodded her head telling me to go on. ''Seth he doesn't really love you he's only dating you to make me jealous I am the one who want's to be with you, I am the one who should be Seth right now.....'' I was cut off by her finger pressing to my lip I saw her angry expression.

''DON'T!!! Like you said before you are only jealous because you aren't Seth right now, I love Seth so much and he loves me, We are going to get married, have kids together and live happily ever after. Dean I know you like me but I am taken right now and I need you to understand that now have a good day.'' She said I watched her walk away like I always do she didn't believe me I could feel the anger and the fustration building up inside of me I went into my locker and started throwing things about then I slid onto the floor.

''It's getting harder to be around you there's so much I can't say do you want me to hide the feelings and look the other way? And I don't know how to be fine when I'm not 'Cause I don't know how to make a feeling stop.''

My heart was breaking more as the days was going by I didn't want to do anything these days not only did I lose the love of my life but I also lost my best friend. Bella was like a sister to me she was the only family I have and now I have lost her. Maybe I could fix this? Nah I can't it's too late now she is too in love with Seth not me. I hid behind a wall because I heard voices coming from inside the a room I could see that the door was nearly open. I peeped inside and Saw Seth Rollins kissing the new diva Paige I got my phone out and took a picture of it this should get Bella to believe me.

''Just so you know this feelings taken control of me and I can't help it I won't sit around, I can't let him win now. Thought you should know I've tried my best to let go of you but I don't want to I just gotta say it all before I go just so you know.''

'''Dean I can't talk to you right now.'' She said rushing past my but I grabbed her hand and gently pulled her back into the room.

''Seth is cheating on you, This time I have prove'' I said to her she looked shocked at first but then her face turned angry.

''No he is not you just can't accept my happiness......'' I cut her off by putting my lips against hers just like she did to me I got my phone out of my pocket and opened up the picture showing her it. 

''Now do you believe me? He might have been cheating on you for a long but I do know that I would never ever break your heart.'' I said to her I placed my hands on her cheeks and rubbed the tears away with my thumbs placing my forehead against hers. ''I can fix your heart again just like you can fix mine and I promise it will never get broken again trust me?'' I whispered I pecked my lips against hers but shocked at how she made the kiss more passionate.

''I trust you'' She whispered again, I finally did it, I finally had the girl of my dreams back in my arms and I meant it when I said that I will fix her heart no one will never break it again.

''This emptiness is killing me and I'm wondering why I've waited so long looking back I realize it was always there just never spoken I'm waiting here...... Been waiting here. Just so you know this feeling's taking control of me and I can't help it  I won't sit around, I can't let him win now. Thought you should know I've tried my best to let go of you but I don't want to I just gotta say it all before I go just so you know.''

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HAVE SOME GOOD NEWS LIKE RIGHT NOW...... AS OF RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS CAN REQUEST FOR TNA ONE SHOTS. THE INFO WILL BE THE SAME AT THE WWE ONE YOUR NAME, YOUR FAVOURITE BUT INSTEAD OF WWE SUPERSTARS IT WILL BE A TNA SUPERSTAR!!!! I WANT TO SEE HOW WELL THESE ONE SHOTS GO SO YOU CAN REQUEST FOR THE TNA ONES RIGHT NOW!!! :) <3 XOXOXO