Pills N Potions (Dean Ambrose One Shot)

''We're overdosing I'm angry but I still love you pills and potions we're overdosing can't stand it, but I still love you. I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still lo-o-ove, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still lo-o-ove, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love.''

It's been two months since me and my boyfriend Dean Ambrose broke up me and Dean was dating for about two years. Those two years were the bestes two years of my life he made me happy, he made me fall in love for the first time ever. I never thought that I would fall in love but then I met Dean and he just changed everything I felt like my fairytale was finally coming true. We was happy together our love for eachother was so strong he promised me that we will be forever but things change.

You're probably thinking what happened between you two? Well one night we went to a club to celebrate Dean being the longest United states champion all of our friends were there Roman, Seth, Cesaro, Kofi, Daniel, Cena, The Bella Twins, Nattie, Usos, Naomim Cameron, Eva and loads of people. Dean stayed with me nearly all night but he needed to use the bathroom so I let him thinking that things were going to be alright. Dean didn't come back so I went to search for him I found him outside kissing another girl the girl was pinned against the wall they were having a makeout session. That night I went back to my hotel room and began to cry I must have screamed when I cried because Roman and Seth came running in to my room when they got back from the club. 

''Ayo they could never make me hate you even though what you was doing wasn't tasteful even though you out here looking so ungrateful Imma keep it moving, be classy and graceful I told 'em it's no friends in the game you ain't learned that yet. All the bridges you come over, don't burn that yet niggas want respect, but niggas ain't earned that yet self-righteous, and entitled but they swearing on the bible that they love you when really they're no different from all your rivals but I still don't wish death on them, I just reflect on them.''

I walked into the arena my hood over my head, headphones on my head, My bag over my shoulder and the music blaring into my ears. I didn't notice anyone walking upto me until someone tapped me on the shoulder making me scream I paused my music and turned around to find Seth Rollins there.

''Damn it Seth you scared me to death'' I said trying to get my breathing back Seth though was of course laughing at me.

''Sorry Tylisha I didn't meant to scare you but it was funny'' He said in between laughter Roman walked over to us.

''HEY SETH!!!'' He shouted making Seth this time it was Seth who was scared and me who was laughing at him.

''Revenge is sweet'' I said in between laughter Roman was also laughing Seth just flipped us both off and walked away.

''So how have you been?'' Roman asked after we had both calmed down I bit my lip and sighed I had to be honest with him Roman was like my brother I couldn't lie to him.

''Not too good I'm trying to get by though but of course it's really hard'' I said while looking down Roman wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly.

''I know it's hard but always remember I am here for you always and you also have friends here for you we will all help you.'' Roman said I wiped away my tears and smiled Dean was behind Roman looking at me.

''Thanks Roman I'll umm leave you two'' I said I pulled away from Roman's hug and walked away not wanting to look at Dean or talk to him.

''Pills and potions we're overdosing I'm angry but I still love you pills and potions we're overdosing can't stand it, but I still love you. I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still lo-o-ove, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still lo-o-ove, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love.''

Do I still love Dean? Of course I have loved Dean since the first day I saw him and I will always love him no one can replace him. Part of me wishes that we got back together but another part of me is scared to get heartbroken again right now I can't go through it all right now so what makes you people think that I can go through the pain again. Heartbrake was the worst pain ever all you ever want to do is just cry everynight I cry myself to sleep. Everyone thinks it's been two months so you should be over it but I'm not I can't get the image of that girl and Dean out of my head.

Dean was the bestes thing that has ever happened to me he saved me I had a really bad childhood and past but when I talked to Dean about it I knew that he understood. I felt like I could talk to him about anything he meant the world to me now he got ripped out. I don't know why he did what he did I tried not to be the bad girlfriend, if we ever had any issues then we would always talk about it and try to sort them out. I am losing my mind I don't know myself anymore I was always the girl that was happy and always had a smile on her face but now that girl was dead.

''Yo, people will love you and support you when it's beneficial Imma forgive, I won't forget, but Imma dead the issue soon as you out the niggas lives is when they start to miss you they see you doing good now it's kinda hard to diss you niggas be sick when they remember all the bad they wished you niggas be mad when they can't come and live lavish with you but I sped off in a Benzy, I see the envy when I'm causing a frenzy so I pop pills for them, cop cribs in the hills on 'em.''

I was sitting on a table backstage scrolling through Twitter when Dean walked over to me I put my phone away, Jumped off the table and started to walk away but Dean grabbed my hand and spun me around so that I was facing him.

''Please can we talk for a minute?'' He asked looking into my eyes I sighed and sat back down on the table Dean sat next to me. ''I'm sorry for everything that I did to you I know that you hate me right now but I would get down on my hands and knees and beg for forgiveness. I regrett what I did that night in the club when I went back to the hotel and saw all clothes and bags were gone that's when it hit me I lost the bestes thing in my life. You saved me, you changed me and I ruined it all I throw everything back in your face I felt like the biggest idiot ever. I made a mistake that night I don't know what happened she forced me to kiss I tried pushing her away but she didn't give in. I love you with the whole of my heart and knowing that I caused you pain killed me so bad. All I'm saying is that I'm sorry and please forgive me?'' He said I could feel the tears rolling down my cheeks I wiped them away but they kept on falling down I didn't know what to do.

''Dean I love you I've tried to move on but I can't right now though I need time to think things please understand that? Look I'll go and do some thinking and I will see you later.'' I whispered at him Dean looked down and nodded his head I jumped off the table, Kissed his cheek and then walked away not turning to look at him I couldn't see his face right now.

''Pills and potions we're overdosing I'm angry but I still love you. Pills and potions we're overdosing can't stand it, but I still love you. I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still lo-o-ove, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still lo-o-ove, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love.''

It's taken me over two hours to think about things people normally wouldn't do the thing that I am about to do but I couldn't live another day without him. I was walking around the arena searching for him I found him talking to Seth and Roman I slowly walked over to them.

''Hey umm can we talk?'' I asked Dean while looking at him Seth and Roman smiled at us then walked away. ''I've been thinking and I want to give us another go but Dean this is your last chance mess this up and that's it.'' I said Dean smiled and gave me the biggest hug ever I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him back.

''I promise I will never break your heart again I love you so much'' Dean said while kissing my forehead making me smile.

''I love you too'' I stood up on my tiptoes and kissed him on the lips I am now so happy that was are back together.

''I get high off your memory, I get high off your memory, I get high off your memory in due time, we'll be fine in due time....... I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still lo-o-ove, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still lo-o-ove, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love.''