I will not bow (Dean Ambrose/CM Punk Love Triangle One Shot)

This one shot is for a very special fangirl of mine she is so amazing and I can talk to her alot about WWE and The Shield. So go check out her profile she requested for a One shot before he name is Eleanora so I hope you will like this amazing Love Triangle One Shot.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Fall. Now the dark begins to rise save your breath, it's far from over leave the lost and dead behind now's your chance to run for cover. I don't want to change the world I just wanna leave it colder light the fuse and burn it up take the path that leads to nowhere.''

He was late again I thought to myself has I kept looking at the watch he got me on Valentines day he promise me that tonight we would have dinner together since we haven't been spending anytime together. I have been waiting for my boyfriend CM Punk for nearly two hours now he booked up a table and didn't show up I felt really stupid to believe that he would be here he promised me he would but he breaks them like he does all the time.

I sighed getting out of my chair and paying for my wine I grabbed my then got my phone out to text my sister Saraya Bevis who is know has Paige in the WWE. My name is Christine Bevis I was born in Norwich England of course along with my sister and wrestling family. I was in a very complicated relationship with CM Punk I don't know why but lately he has been so distant I don't know who he is anymore. I wish he was the old CM Punk the one who I loved so much. The one that cared about me, The one who promised me things and was always there on time.

''All is lost again but I'm not giving in. I will not bow I will not break I will shut the world away I will not fall I will not fade I will take your breath away.''

''You're my sister Christine and I don't want to see you get hurt I know that you love Punk but right now I don't think he loves you so you after do the right thing and end it.'' My sister Paige said to me while giving me a little hug we was walking to the divas locker room but I had to find Punk.

''Okay I will do it I will go find him now and end things with him'' I said Paige smiled at me then walking into the locker room leaving me to go find Punk.

I was walking around the arena for 2 minutes until I finally found him but he wasn't on his own infact he was making out with AJ Lee again the wall. I could feel the tears in my eyes I took a picture of them and texted Punk telling him we was over. I ran away from them I wanted to be far away from here as possible I couldn't believe he would do this why didn't I think of this before?

''Hey Christine what's wrong? Are you crying?'' I heard a voice say I looked and saw Dean Ambrose when he saw my tears he wrapped his arms around me just what I needed right now a hug.

''Fall. Watch the end through dying eyes now the dark is taking over show me where forever dies take the fall and run to heaven.''

I was waiting in The Shield's locker room for Dean to get back he went to get me a drink of water what a gentleman. I don't know why but when Dean hugged me I felt the butterflies and electric shocks in my body the same feelings I get when I am with Punk when Dean let go of me I didn't want him to.

''Here you one bottle of water for miss Bevis'' Dean said with that dimpled smile I smiled a little and took the water thanking him. ''So are you going to tell me what happened out there and why the hell you was crying?''

''Alright so lately Punk has been distant last night he promise to take me to dinner I was waiting for him for nearly two hours at the restraunt but he never showed up. So today I decided to end it with him until I caught him making out with AJ Lee I feel so stupid'' I put my head in my hands Dean moved so that he was sitting next to me putting his arm around me.

''You shouldn't feel stupid Punk should be the one feeling stupid he cheated on a beautiful and an amazing girl and guy would be lucky to have you.'' Dean said I looked up at him he started to lean in until our lips were touching each others.

''All is lost again but I'm not giving in. I will not bow I will not break I will the world away I will not fall I will not fade I will take your breath away.''

(ONE MONTH LATER!)

It's been one month since me and Dean started dating and I must admit everything is amazing I have never been this happy he treats me way better then Punk ever did. According to the superstars and Divas AJ Lee and Punk was dating but she cheated on him with Dolph Ziggler now he knows how it feels. Been cheated on isn't the greatest thing ever infact it hurts so much it feels like someone took your heart out of your body and smashed it into a million of pieces.

''Hey Christine can we please talk?'' I heard a voice say I looked and saw CM Punk standing infront of me I shrugged my shoulders and he sat next to me. ''I'm sorry for what I did I don't know what I was thinking you were the best thing that has ever happened to me and I let you go so please give me a second chance?'' Punk begged I sighed and stood up the anger was boiling up inside of me where was Dean when I needed him?

''NO!!! Punk I gave you alot of chances and eachtime I do you always break them you broke my heart that time when I caugh you and AJ tongue wrestling. I'm with another guy someone that treats me way better than you I'm happy with him and I love him so please excuse me I after go.'' I said I was about to walk away but I felt Punk grab my hand he spun me around so that I was facing him again but I felt arms wrap around my waist.

''You heard what she said Punk and if you can't accept that how about me and you get in the ring tonight and whoever wins will win Christine's heart?'' Dean said I looked at him like he was crazy but he winked at me but to be honest I kind of liked the idea my brain wanted to Punk to win byt my hear wanted Dean to win.

''You got it and tonight I will win that match and I will win Christine's heart back'' Punk said before walking away I turned around to look at Dean tonight was going to be a tough match.

''I will not bow I will not break I will shut the world away I will not fall I will not fade I will take your breath away. And I'll survive; paranoid I have the lost the will to change and I am not proud, cold-blooded face I will shut the world away. Fall!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you guys want to request a One Shot then you know how to request it's on my past One Shot's so feel free to request.

FOLLOW ME ON THESE SITES!!!!

TWITTER: @AMBROSEMINION17

INSTAGRAM: @AMRBOSEMINION17

ALSO LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE!!!

FACEBOOK PAGE: KATIE'SBOOKS. :) <3 XOXOXOXO