Let her go (Sheamus One Shot)

''Well you only need the light when it's burning low only miss the sun when it starts to snow only know you love her when you let her go. Only know you've been high when you're feeling low only hate the road when you're missin' home only know you love her when you let her go and you let her go.''

Being on the road may seem fun to other people but to me it was always difficult every single day that goes by I miss the people that I love. Wishing that I could be back home in Ireland enjoying the day with my family as we would always sing Irish songs, laughing and eating a lot of food. Family is the most important thing of my life they are the people that I can trust and I can't wait to see them again which will be in a few hours. While being on the road I fell in love with a guy who is always from Ireland but he's from Dublin I'm from Belfast I got on with him really well though. We both became friends, fell in love and then started dating but of course love never lasts forever it's not like the fairytales that your mother used to read to you every night in bed when you were a little girl. It's all different in reality it's more complicated but someone always get's their heart broken.

This is a story about a girl named Jade and a guy named Sheamus they both met while working for the WWE they became friends, fell in love and lived happily ever after. Why can't reality be exactly like that maybe we would have lived happily ever after but things change he's changed. Sheamus was amazing when we first started to date I thought we would last forever but every since he became the United States champion everything just changed. He became more busy he didn't have any time for me or he was just too tired those were his excuses everyday I'm starting to think I did something to him but what did I do? I couldn't be in that relationship anymore so I did what was best for the both of us I packed up all my bags and got a plane ticket back to Ireland.

 ''Staring at the bottom of your glass hoping one day you'll make a dream last but dreams come slow and they go so fast. You see her when you close your eyes maybe one day you'll understand why everything you touch surely dies.''

I got off the plane my family were waiting for me inside the airport I couldn't wait until I see my mother and father they both give out the best hugs ever. That is totally what I needed right now an hug from my mother and my father telling me that everything will be okay.

''JADE!!'' I heard a voice shout my name I turned around and saw my mother with her arms round open I smiled and ran into her arms she wrapped them around me and gave me the biggest hug ever. ''My sweet beautiful daughter, you get more beautiful everytime I see you welcome home sweet heart.'' She said making me smile bigger.

''I missed you both so much'' I said to them both hugging my father while my mother looked around I did promise her that the next time I would visit then I would bring Sheamus.

''Where's your boyfriend?'' She asked me I looked down at the floor biting my lip I didn't want to cry infront of them I've always been a strong girl. ''It doesn't matter let's get you home for a nice cup of tea'' she said we all grabbed my bags and walked to the car it felt good to be back home in Belfast again.

''But you only need the light when it's burning low only miss the sun when it starts to sun only know you love her when you let her go. Only know you've been high when you're feeling low only hate the road when you're missin' home only know you love her when you let her go and you let her go.''

-SHEAMUS'S POV!-

I couldn't believe that she is now gone what did I do to deserve this? She's the love of my life and I let her go I payed more attention to my job and the United States championship instead of her. How could I be so stupid? I wish she was still here maybe I still could change things betweet us both maybe I could get her back. I could always pack my things and go to Belfast even though I am from Dublin but I need her back in my life to tell her how sorry I am and how much I love her.