Stay with me (Seth Rollins One Shot)

''Guess it's true, I'm not good at a one night-stand but I still need love ''cause I'm just a man these nights never seem to go to plan I don't want you to leave. Will you hold my hand?''

The lights were shining down on me, the fans were sitting quietly but they were waving lighters in the air. I had my choir standing on the stage singing the chorus with me this isn't my dream anymore it came true and turned into reality. When I was a little girl I dreamed of standing in the WWE ring singing my guts out and it's finally happening my dream came true. I felt the tears in my eyes not only because this is a sad song to sing but just thinking about the past and how far I have come. It's all thanks to my amazing family, friends and my awesome adorable boyfriend. 

Hello my name is Nikka Reigns I am the daughter of wrestler and Shield member Roman Reigns awesome right? It totally is my father is probably the bestes father anyone could ever ask for he maybe over protective but I know that he is always there for me when I need him. My family was really huge my cousins are The Usos, Tamina Snuka, The Rock and many more. I probably couldn't name all of my family memeber since we will be here for a very long time. I will tell you this though I love them very much they have all been very supportive and I am thankful for that.

Now let's talk about my boyfriend well there was too much to say about him nice things of course sometimes I wonder what did I do to deserve him? The guy that I am talking about is called Seth Rollins we have been dating for two years now. Them two years have been the bestes two years of my life the happiest years of my life. I don't know what I would do without him my father was mad at first but he calmed down and appcepted it. My life is amazing right now and I didn't want anything or anyone to ruin that.

''Oh, won't you stay with me? 'cause you're all I need this ain't love, it's clear to see but darling, stay with me.''

I finished singing my song and then opened my eyes everyone in the crowd stood up and started to claps their hands making me smile. I bowed one last time, climbed out of the ring and walked backstage I was greeted by a hug from my father. 

''That was amazing baby girl, How come you never told me you could sing? He asked I smiled hugging him back.

''Remember when I was 4 years old and you heard music and singing?'' I asked him my father gasped in surprise and shock.

''That was you?'' My dad asked I nodded my head I could see happy tears in my dads I giggled and wiped them away Seth then walked over to us.'I'll leave you two to it then'' I watched my father walk away then Seth wrapped his arms around me.

''You was amazing out there. How come you didn't tell me you could sing like that?'' Seth asked I blushed hiding my face under my head.

''I don't know to be honest'' I whisped Seth moved my hair from out of my face making me look up at him and then he leaned and pecked me on the lips.

''Why am I so emotional? No, it's not a good luck, gain some self-control and deep down I know this never works but you can lay with me so it doesn't hurt.''

Tonight Seth said he wanted to take me out for dinner I don't know what he's planning but he's planning something he seemed really nervous and scared. Oh no what if he leaves me for another girl? No Seth wouldn't do that he's not that kind of guy to break my heart with another girl. I grabbed my pink lipstick and started to put that on my lips. I looked at myself in the mirror I had on a white dress with a belt on the waist, my makeup was just natural looking nothing too much and my hairs was just in natural curls but with a flower crown on the top.

''You look beautiful'' I heard his voice and felt arms wrap around my waist Seth's head resting on my shoulder he looked so perfect.

''Thank you. You don't look to bad yourself'' I said to him turning around he smiled and grabbed my hand then we began walking to the car and driving to restraunt.

''Oh, won't you stay with me? 'Cause you're all I need this ain't love, it's clear to see but darling stay with me.''

The restraunt was so beautiful and the food was amazing too I did notice that Seth was looking really nervous he cleared his throat and looked at me with those big brown eyes.

''Nika there has been something that I have been wanting to ask you for a long time so I thought tonight was perfect.'' He said I looked at him confused he stood up and walked next to me then he got down on one knee making me gasp. ''Nikka Reigns I love you with the whole of my heart please will you marry me?'' He asked I felt the tears in my eyes everyone in the restraunt was looking at us with smiling faces.

''Yes Seth of course I will marry you'' I said getting up he put the ring on my finger and kissed I kissed him back he lift me up spinning me around in circles making me laugh. That ladies and gentleman was the way how my fairytale started.

''Oh, won't you stay with me? 'Cause you're all I need this ain't love, it's clear to see but darling stay with me, Oh, won't you stay with me? 'Cause you're all I need this ain't love, it's clear to see but darling stay with me.''