Back again (Bray Wyatt One Shot)

''The truth behind every thing, behind every one lies somewhere. I'm taking it slowly and seems like you don't care, about little things that mean so much, you leave me alone while you're losing touch, and everywhere I go it isn't clear, I can't breathe.''

Those flashbacks..... Oh how I hated those flashbacks the ones that reminded me off him, the ones that always made me cry, That always makes my scream out my anger and fustrations why, Why did he have to leave? I know why he choose wrestling over his best friend he promised me that he would come back three years later and I am still waiting. People always thought that he was weird and different but I didn't I thought he was normal and just like everyone else. I didn't care about his looks I thought he was beautiful and he probably still his all that mattered to me was his amazing personality.

My name is Rebekah the best friend that I was talking his name is Bray Wyatt I know what you are thinking.... Why would you be best friends with that monster? I don't think he's a monster I have never thought he was at the end of the days he is a human, He has feeling, He has a personality and he also has a heart. The day that he left killed me I couldn't eat and I couldn't sleep for days I just couldn't do anything at all. That same day that he left I was thinking about telling him that I loved him it may sound crazy but I started to develop some feelings for Bray I just never thought he would feel the same way about me. Maybe I should go visit him yes that is exactly what I should do I will pack my bags get on a plane to Florida and visit Bray Wyatt.

''Because I hate when, the fear sets in. And I wonder when, you'll be back again. It's like we said a while ago, yeah. You swich the shoes you still won't change you, pretend that you know me, but you're so unaware.''

I walked around the arena this place was huge but I was happy to be here I tried to become a WWE Diva a few years ago but they said I wasn't good enough. I gave up on my dreams and stopped wrestling when they told me I was upset but I finally accept that they was right. I was too caught up in my thoughts I didn't notice anyone walking infront of me until I bumped into them making me land onto the floor. I looked up and saw those dark eyes, The dark long hair and the dark long beard was I dreaming here? He looked down at me with his shocked eyes and helped me up from the ground.

''Rebekah is that really you?'' He asked I couldn't find my voice I was too shocked to speak he smiled and hugged my tightly. ''My sweet Rebekah I never thought I would see you ever again they told me that I wouldn't but I never gave up I ignored what they said and now here we are.'' 

''Wait... Bray what voices?'' I asked him really confused he was actually freaking me out but I didn't push him away from me it felt good to be back in his arms again.

''The devils for up above they have been talking to me for all of my life..... I have finally found my family but we are missing someone..... Take my hand and join me Rebekah? Join me and come meet my family.'' He said holding out his hand I placed my shaky hand in his he smiled and we both began to walk.

''And I hate it when, the fear sets in. And I wonder when, you'll be back. I remember when the fall began and I wonder if you'll be the same again. We've all been down this road before, I give it all, you wanted more. I've only got myself to blame.''

I kept on following him into this dark room in the middle of the room there is a rocking chair and two guys. One of them had a ginger beard and a sheep mask over his face, The other guys had Dark hair and a dark beard just like Bray he was holding a lantern in his hand. This place was scary the guys didn't look like nice guys but the lantern guy smiled at me.

''Welcome to our Kingdom..... These are my family Erick Rowan and Luke Harper.... Guys this is Rebekah be nice to her.... You have met my family I know that I haven't been there for you all those years but let me make it up to you?..... Think about this and please join my family?'' He asked I was so confused was this his way of asking me out? I really didn't know how to answer right now.

''I don't know Bray this is a big thing I will have to think about it if that's okay?'' I asked him he smiled and nodded his head I smiled at the three guys and walked out of the room it was not time to think about things.

''And I hate it when, the fear sets in. And I wonder when you'll be back again...... And I hate it when, the fear sets in. And I wonder when you'll be back again. I remember when the fall began. And I wonder if you'll feel the same again.''

I finally had my answer and right now it was time to tell him I hope I was making the right choice but I want to be with him so badly.

''Okay so I've been thinking..... The answer is a yes'' I said when I walked into the room Bray smiled stood up and walked over to me.

''Welcome to the family Rebekah'' Bray said then he kissed me on the lips I forgot about the other two boys who were stood there watching us but I kissed him back.

''I love you Rebekah I always have and I always will no matter what happens'' he whispered I smiled I have never heard Bray say that word before but it felt good to hear it.

''I love you too Bray never forget that'' I whispered back I never thought that I would join The Wyatt Family but it felt amazing I felt like I had all of this power inside my body. Most of all though my best friend was finally my boyfriend.

''We've all been down this road before, I give it all, you wanted more, i've only got myself to blame. And I hate it when, the fear sets in. (We've all been down this road before,) And I wonder when you'll be back again. (I give it all, you wanted more.) (I've only got myself to blame.)