2 On (Dean Ambrose One Shot)

''Give me all that you got now make you want me 'cause I'm hot now I'm gone, so faded I'm on one. Bang, bang, pop off like the long gun. If you a lame, nigga you ain't making no noise get faded, turn up with the big boys live fast, die young that's my choice get money, get money like the invoice.''

Imagine walking down that ramp everyone cheering for you and your music was blasting through the arena you just have the biggest smile on your face. Of course all of that was just my imagination those are just my dreams I am working for WWE but I am not a WWE Diva yet. I am working on it right now which means alot of training but it's a start to something and a start to chasing my dreams. I was always stuck backstage watching everyone go out there and kick ass wishing that was me. It must be awesome to go out there and entertain the fans I wonder if they will like me when I make my debut? I don't know the answer to that question but I sure did hope so.

My name is Tamiya there isn't that much to say about me other than the fact that I have the biggest crush ever on this WWE Superstar his name is The Lunatic Fringe Dean Ambrose. That guy was just so sexy and handsome we have talked a few times and he's a really nice guy I want to get to know him abit more. We've been talking for a few months now mostly we talk about the WWE and the people that we hate it felt good to hear his voice. I wish that he liked me and would ask me out but Dean will never like me I don't think he is even looking for a relationship right now which sucks so badly. I have had a boyfriend in the past but I wouldn't call it a serious relationship I would just call it a game. I had this crush on a guy I thought he felt the same way but sadly I found out that he asked me out because his friends dared him too. It broke my heart when I found out so ever since then I haven't been in a relationship or trusted guys until Dean changed the trust part.

''We can mob all in the whip make the money make the grip I be stutin' with my clique getting faced 'till we trip. Man, I love to get on, I love to get on when the drink be too strong when the tree by way too strong. Get faded, turn up, pour it on up till I can't even think no more get ratchet, go dumb, then go more dumb then we can keep it lit, let's roll.''

My job was so boring oh wait that's right I don't even have a job I thought to myself while I sighed everyone rushed around the arena like they always. I didn't notice anyone standing next to me until I heard his amazing voice.

''You okay? Well I just came to say that Stephanie and Triple H are needing us in their office I don't know why but we should get going don't want to ruin Hunter's mood do we?'' He said with the smirk on his face I laughed and followed him into Stephanie's and Triple H's office. Dean was right when he said that Triple H was in a bad mood Stephanie just looked normal though.

''Thank you for coming guys you are probably confused as to why I asked you both in here well Tamiya you have been doing so well in training that we both thought it's time for you to show the world your skills. You will be debuting tonight your match with be a tag team match your partner will be Dean Ambrose here and your oponents will be Layla and Fandango. I hope you enjoy your night Tamiya and good luck out there.'' Stephanie said with a big smile on her face my dreams were coming true I was finally debuting tonight.

''Thank you so much for this opportunity'' I said to them while getting out of my chair Triple H smiled at me which shocked me me and Dean walked out of the room then he hugged me.

''Congratulations girl I think that tonight we are going to be the hottest team ever good luck I know you will be fine plus you will have me in your corner.'' He said before walking away from me did Dean Ambrose really just hug me?

''I love to get 2 on (Let's roll) I love to get 2 on, I love to (Let's roll) I love to get 2 on (Let's roll) (Let's roll) I love to get 2 on, I love yo (Let's roll.) Yeah, we can get active and all my bitches attractive we go, you know who we are now get high, hotbox in my car now. If you a lame, nigga you ain't making no noise get faded, turn up with the big boys live fast, die young that's my choice get money, get money like the invoice.''