Amazed Randy Orton one shot

This one shot is for Ashlyn sorry that I'm being slow with the one shots I will try and update as fast as possible.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Everytime our eyes meet this feeling inside me is almost more than I can take baby when you touch me I can feel how much you love me and it just blows me away I've never been this close to anyone or anything I can hear your thoughts I can see your dreams.''

Being far way from home sucked I wanted to be near my wife, I wanted to wrap my arms around her, I wanted to hear her voice Skype and phone calls aren't good enough. I wanted her here with me in real life but sadly she had to stay back at home. I sometimes hated my job I thought about quieting for her but she always says this is my dream to be a WWE superstar and your dad wouldn't be too happy. I sighed while packing my bag a few more day then I am going home back to my wife.

(Ashlyn's pov)

I looked at his side of the bed still empty I couldn't fall asleep it's been like that for a few months I just wanted him to wrap his arms around me and then I will be able to sleep. I missed him so much I wondered what he was doing right now? Could he sleep? or was he lying awake like me? I smiled at the picture on the bed side table it was a the beach we was stood next to eachother his arm around me we were both smiling.

''I don't know how you do what you do I'm so inlove with you it just keeps getting better I wanna spend the rest of my life with you by my side f