When I See You Smile (Wade Barrett One Shot)

''Sometimes I wonder how I'd ever make through this world without having you I just wouldn't have a clue. 'Cause sometimes it seems like this world's closing in on me and there's no way of breaking free and then I see you reach for me.''

She is the most amazing girl in my life she's helped me through a lot of things these past few years I know that I should say thank you to her but I don't know how to. I'm only good with words when I deliever bad news infront of the WWE universe but saying thank you to the love of your life is very different. She's made the happiest guy alive we've been going out for nearly three years and we have never had a fight. I've never been so happy in a relationship before I've never even believe in true love until she came in my life. When I see her hurt in the ring I just want to run down there wrap her in my arms and kiss her pain away but she's a fighter so she pulls through it. I remember when I had to have surgery on my shoulder I wanted to give up but she told me to stay strong and just think about now I'm back in the WWE all because of her.

Her name is Katie and there is a lot of things that I could tell you about her I could ever write a book about her but that still wouldn't be enough. She's so beautiful and gorgeous sometimes I wonder to myself how can a girl like her love a guy like me? I didn't understand it but now I don't need to we've both been loyal to eachother and I guess that's all that matters in a relationship. Waking up every morning with her right beside me is a blessing it just made me really enjoy my mornings. If I had time left before I had to leave for the gym then I would make her breakfast in bed while I place a red rose on the tray along with Coffee and her breakfast. When she didn't have coffee in the morning she would be in a very bad mood all day it was kind of funny but she recovers. I really don't know what I would do without her People say that I'm in love and they are right because I am in love with her and I know it will last forever.

''Sometimes I wanna give up, wanna give in I wanna quit the fight and then I see you baby and everything's alright, everything's alright.''

-Katie's POV!-

Being the girlfriend of Wade Barrett is absolutley amazing before I met him I didn't want to be in a relationship I just wanted to concentrate on wrestling but when our eyes first locked on eachothers I knew that he was the one for me. We met when we were both wrestling in the NXT development he became the leader of group called Nexus and debuated onto the main roaster. Even though we never talked to eachother I felt alone and depressed until I was called onto the main roaster and saw him again. We were both shy to talk to eachother but one day while I was preparing for my match he came over to me we both talked and laughed. Now look at us in a relationship and really happy that I have this amazing guy in my life.

''Someone's all smiley today?'' I heard a voice from behind me I turned around to see Nikki and Brie Bella just coming into the Divas locker room.

''Just thinking about Wade'' I told him with the smile still on my face I watched has Nikki nudged Brie with a little wink.

''Do I hear wedding bells?'' Brie asked me making me laugh I remember when I used to ask her the same question about Daniel Bryan who was also in the Nexus but betrayed them by helping John Cena who Nikki Bella is now dating.

''No not yet'' I said to them I started walking towards the door and walked out of the locker room leaving the twins to get their wrestling gear on and ready.

''When I see you smile, I can face the world oh, oh. You know I can do anything when I see you smile, I see a ray of light oh, oh. I see it shinning right through the rain when I see you smile baby when I see you smile oh, yeah.''

-Wade's POV!-

Tonight I wanted to do something special for Katie I didn't have a match tonight like she did but I know that whenever she finishes her match she get's changed and goes back to the hotel. This gave me enough time to plan out the romantic dinner tonight. I wanted to ask her an important question but what if she isn't ready for all that yet? I could try tonight and if she isn't ready then I will just keep on waiting Trying something out shouldn't be so bad right? I sprinkled rose petals all over our hotel room I called room service to bring up the dinner which is Pasta. I made sure that Daniel drove Katie back to the hotel tonight then he would call me to signall that she's on her way up.

I managed to find the candles that I bought yesterday in the draw along with the black velvet box that had the engagment ring inside it. I put the canfes all over the room and lit them someone knocked on the door I went over to answer it to see that room service was here with the dinner. they rolled the trolley into the room and layed the plate onto the table along with champagne, strawberries, bread and a red rose. I smiled at the waiter and gived him some more money then closed the door I heard my phone ringing Katie is on her way up I grabbed the box and got down on one knee so that I was ready for when she opened the door.

''Baby there's nothing in this world that could ever do what a touch of your hand could do it's like nothing that I ever knew, Hay. And when the rain is falling, I don't feel it 'cause you're here with me now and one look at you baby is all I ever need, all I ever need.''

-Katie's POV!-

''Wade I'm ba..... Oh my god'' I looked at the room it looked so beautiful and romantic the one thing that caught my eyes the most though was Wade on one knee a box layed in the palm of his hand.

''Katie... We've been together for a long time but that long time has been the happiest time of my life I don't know what I would do without you I love you so much. So please will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?'' He asked me while opening the box where I saw the most beautiful ring ever.

''Wade! Of course I will become your wife and I love you so much too'' I said to him he smiled and slipped the ring onto my finger he came back up and kissed me on the lips. This is it I am not engaged to a guy that I love so much and I know that I will always have him right here beside me.

''Sometimes I wanna give up, I wanna give in I wanna quit the fight then one look at you baby and everything's alright, Hay, everything's alright, it's alright.''