Find your love (Roman Reigns One Shot)

This one shot is for Nina go check out her profile she is so awesome and writes amazing One Shots...... If this one shot is really rubbish then I'm sorry I'm really upset and shocked about the passing of the Ultimate Warrior.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''I'm more than just an option (Hey, hey, hey) Refuse to be forgotten (Hey, hey, hey) I took a chance with my heart (Hey, hey, hey) And I feel it taking over. I'd better find your loving I'd better find your heart, I'd better find your heart, I'd better find your heart I bet if I give all my love then nothings gonna tear us apart.''

Things had been so crazy lately WrestleMania week was here which meant meet and greets and interveiws busy week indeed. I didn't really mind though I loved my job entertaining people and meeting new people plus I also get to travel around the world something that has always been my dream. Another dream was mine ws becoming a WWE Diva I was trained by the Sumoan family which consisted of Rikishi, Jimmy Fly Snucka and The Rock.

There were days when I would train with this guy who wanted to be a WWE Superstar and he's achieved his dream his name was Roman Reigns real name Joe. He was part of the Sumoan family so of course he got trained by them more then me but sometimes we would train together. That was how we became really good friends right now though he was like the brother that I never had. Lately I have been feeling something towards Roman I don't know what it was but everytime I saw him a smile would end up on my face and I would get butterflies in my stomach.

''I'm more than just a number (Hey, hey, hey) I doubt you'll find another (Hey, hey, hey) So every single summer (Hey, hey, hey) I be the one that you remembe. And I'd better find your lovin I'd better find your heart, I'd better find your heart, I'd better find your heart I bet if I give you all then nothing's gonna tear us apart.''

(Roman Reigns POV)

I was sat in the room where you can watch the matches with all of the other WWE superstars and Divas right now I was watching the divas match Nina vs Summer Rae. Nina looked really beautiful tonight yes I did have feelings for her I always have since the first day I met but does she also have feelings for me? I walked out of the room so that I could meet her at the gorilla I heard her music play telling me that she had just won her match I smiled I wish I could hold her in my arms maybe I can.

When I saw her walking past me I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind her picked her up and spun her around.

''Jeez Roman you scared me'' She said I turned her around so that she was facing me she glared at me playfully and then laughed.

''I'm sorry you just completely walked past me so I had to get your attention because I need to talk to you'' I said Nina looked at me with confused eyes but I grabbed her hand and walked into my locker room which was empty.

''It's more than just a mission (Hey, hey, hey) You hear but you don't listen (Hey, hey, hey) You better pay attention (Hey, hey, hey) Anf give what you've been missin' I'd better find your lovin I'd better find your heart, I'd better find your heart, I'd better find your heart I bet if I give all my love then nothing's gonna tear us apart.''

(Nina's POV)

I was so confused what could Roman want to talk to me about? But at the same time I was scared doesn't he want to be my friend anymore? I sat down on the bench in the middle of locker room Roman sat down next to me I looked down at my hand but he put his index finger on my chin and lifted my head up.

''Nina I've been wanting to talk to you about this for a very long time but I always got scared incase you would reject me but right now I feel like this is the right time to tell you. The first day we met I kept on thinking who is this beautiful girl and then we got to know eachother then I fell in love with you and from this day on I am still in love with you so Nina please will be my girlfriend?'' Roman said I looked at him in shock so he did like me I could feel the tears in my eyes but I held them in.

''Roman of course I will be your girlfriend'' I said which made us both smile I felt Roman's lips on mine I could feel the fireworks explode in my mind. I was so happy I finally had the man of my dreams in my life and no one or nothing could never change that.

''Too many time I've been wrong I guess being right takes too long I'm done waiting there's nothing left to do but give all that I have to you and I'd better find your love I'd better find your heart I'd better find your lovin I bet if I give all my love then nothings gonna tear us apart.''

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Song: Find your love Artist: Drake.