How You Remind Me (Dolph Ziggler and Randy Orton Love Triangle)

''Never made it as a wise man I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing. Tired of living like a blind man I'm sick of sight without a sense of feeling. And this is how you remind me, this is how you remind me of what I really am. This is how you remind me of what I really am.''

For a very long time I've been wishing that things could change, that my mind could just help me in this situation but it couldn't. Why did this have to happen to me? How am I suposed to choose who I love? I don't even know who I want to be with myself. The guys are different one is sweet, romantic, passionate and so handsome. The other guy is rough, dangerous, can lose his temper and not romantic but I still like it like that. I could lose them both one of them is my best friend well was until I started dating the Viper I guess people are right when they say that life isn't a fairytale but I still wanted a fairy god mother. She could help me with situations like this since my heart can't help at the moment. My heart didn't know which guy to choose if I'm with the Showoff my best friend I feel the spark but when I'm with my boyfriend I feel the butterflies. I wish I could talk to someone like this but they wouldn't understand they would just tell me to go with what my heart is saying but it's not saying anything.

My name is Hannah I am a WWE Diva and I'm dating the Viper Randy Orton my best friend is The Showoff Dolph Ziggler someone else who I also love. I've been dating Randy for six months now I can't even talk to my best friend anymore but me and Dolph always find a place where Randy won't find us. I hate doing this to my boyfriend but it's my life and I can choose who I want to hang out with. My feelings for Dolph started a few years ago we grew up together he's always been like my brother but I wished that he more than that. I didn't know what I wanted right now I guess I just want someone to love me for who I am but I didn't want to lose either of these guys.

''It's not like to say sorry I was waiting on a different story this time I'm mistaken for handing you a heart worth breaking and I've been wrong, I've been down, been to the bottom of every bottle these five words in my head scream ''Are we having fun yet?'' Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, no. Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, no.''

I could feel eyes staring at me while standing next to my boyfriend who was talking to Triple H and Stephanie McMahon. I looked around my eyes landing on some blue ones I knew that it was Dolph I wanted to leave Randy's side and run over to my best friend givng him the biggest hug ever. Randy was already in a bad mood this morning I didn't know why maybe it had something to do with Seth Rollins.

''So, let me get this right I can pick who I want to be in a match with tonight on Raw?'' I heard Randy's voice say I saw a sick smirk on his face his eyes looking at Dolph I knew what he was thinking.

''That's right Randy, You can also choose which match you want it to be you are the future of the WWE so we trust you.'' Hunter said I wanted to tell Randy no but I just kept my mouth shut I knew this was dangerous for Dolph.

''How about a Extreme Rules match again Dolph Ziggler?'' Randy asked I felt like my heart dropped to down the ocean I looked at the spot where Dolph was standing hoping he was there but he wasn't the spot was empty.

''Excellent and whoever wins will get Hannah'' Stephanie said Randy looked at her shocked he was about to say no but the Authority had walked away. Randy groaned and walked to his locker room leaving me alone so I decided to go look for Dolph.

''It's not like you didn't know that I said I love you and I swear I still do and it must have been so bad cause living with me must have damn near killed you. And this is how, you remind me of what I really am. This is how, you remind me of what I really am.''

''So I guess you heard about your match tonight'' I found Dolph leaning against the wall typing on his phone while wearing his ring gear he looked so god damn good.

''Yeah I did, Tonight I am going to prove to everyone that I don't only show off but I steal the show, plus I heard that there is a prize if I win.'' He said while winking I looked down at the floor and smiled a little. ''Why do you let him do this to you? Can't you see he's only using you. There is a person stood in front of you right now who loves you with the whole of his heart and he always has.''

''What do you expect me to say to Randy Dolph? Tell him that I can't be with him because there is someone else that would sound like I'm the one using him.'' I looked at Dolph and sighed walking away but he grabbed my hand and turned me around pulling me towards him.

''I want you to be happy, but I want us to be together if I lose tonight just know that I will always love you and you will always have a place in my heart. He whispered I could feel his breathe on my lips since we were so close together and I couldn't help myself. I place my lips against Dolph's and kissed him passionatley but abit roughly Dolph kissed me back and pushed me against the wall the kiss turning into a makeout session.

''It's not like you to say sorry I was waiting on a different story this time I'm mistaken for handing you a heart worth breaking and I've been wrong, I've been down, been to the bottom of every bottle these five words in my head scream ''Are we having fun yet?'' Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, no. Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, no. Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, no. Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, no.''

''Where have you been?'' Randy asked as soon as I walked into his locker room I turned around and looked at him.

''I had to go talk to Alicia to see if she managed to find a tag partner'' I lied I thought that Randy would believe me but he didn't.

''You've been with him haven't you?'' He asked me I could see the anger building up in his eyes I didn't want to argue with him not right now.

''He's my best friend Randy you can't stop me from seeing friends'' I said to him but that was a mistake he grabbed my hand tightly dragging me out of the locker room and to the entrance. Dolph was already stood in the ring warming up it was time for me and Randy to go out there. Randy dragged me down to the ring I felt the tears in my eyes from Randy holding my wrist tightly. I was feeling nervous for Dolph right now if Randy is in a bad mood then he probably won't survive.

''Never made it as a wise man I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing. And this is how you remind me, this is how you remind me. This is how you remind me of what I really am, This is how you remind me of what I really am.''

Halfway through the match and Randy was in control I knew that Dolph was in a lot of pain I had to do something to get him back on his feet. I started clapping my hands together while shouting Dolph's name the crowd joining in. Randy looked at me anger in his eyes probably wondering why I wasn't cheering for him but I stopped a long time ago.

''What the hell are you doing?'' He shouted I smirked as Dolph did the famouser on him then went for the pin 1...2...3....

''Here's your winner... Dolph Ziggler'' the ring announcer said I couldn't believe that he won but I was so happy that he did. I climbed into the ring and jumped into Dolph's arms hugging him tightly I didn't have to keep anything a secret anymore Dolph's is now finally mine.

''I love you Hannah always have and always will'' Dolph whispered then he put his lips ontop of mine and kissing me making me kiss him back.

''I love you Dolph always have and always will'' I mumbled against his lips now I knew who my heart wanted I finally found the man of my dreams and no one or nothing could ruin that.

''It's not like you to say sorry I was waiting on a different story this time I'm mistaken for handing you a heart worth breaking and I've been wrong, I've been down, I've been to the bottom of every bottle these five words in my head scream ''Are we having fun yet?'' Yeah, yeah are we having fun yet? Yeah, yeah are we having fun yet? Yeah, yeah are we having fun yet?  yeah, yeah, no, no.''