Loyal (Dean Ambrose One Shot)

''YOUNG MULA, BASAY! (Haha, you thought it was over?) I wasn't born last night I know these whore ain't right but you was blowing up her phone last night but she ain't have her ringer nor her ring on last night, oh. Nigga, that's that nerve why give a bitch your heart when she rather have a pulse? Why give a bitch your inch when she rather have nine? You know how the game goes she be mine by half time, I'm the shit, oh. Nigga, that's that nerve you all about her, and all about her's Birdman Junior in the bitch, no flamingos and I done did everything but trust these hoes. (CB fuck with me!)''

 Who knew that mind games will get you a date with the boy of your dreams? Well I never knew it would happen but hey it did. All of the girls were now jealous of me but I didn't care I hated them all anyway must of them acted like brats and whores. This guy that I am going on date with tonight was a WWE Superstar the hottest WWE superstar ever if I do say so myself. I've had a crush on this guy ever since I started in this company I knew that when I first laid my eyes on him I knew that he was the guy for me. When we started talking to eachother I felt like I was in heaven or on cloud nine there was something about him that brought me close to him.

The name is Melissa and I am indeed a WWE diva actually the bestes WWE Diva there ever is most of the girls didn't like me but that didn't bother me. Most of the Superstars on the roaster wanted me probably wanted to get into my pants but I'm not that kind of girl I won't let them use me like that. The only superstar that I liked right now is Dean Ambrose the sex god well I think he is a sex god and I think nearly of the girls in this world think so too. Yesterday Dean asked me to go out on a date with him so tonight we are going on a date I was nervouse but I really did hope that things will go well. I would really like to be Dean's girlfriend so I don't want things to be awkward on this date since some dates are awkward.

''When a rich nigga want you and your nigga can't do anything for ya these hoes ain't loyal, these hoes ain't loyal, Yeah, Yeah, Let me see. Just got rich took a broke nigga's bitch I can make a broke bitch rich but I don't fuck with broke bitches.''

I looked through my wardrobe trying to find the perfect and sexy dress for this date I wanted to seduce Dean a little I don't he will mind actually. I finally found the perfect red dress I stripped out of my clother and put on the dress afterwards I looked in to the mirror. The dress looked amazing it didn't show too much of my breasts but it showed enough, It went up to my knees and it also made my butt looked big. My makeup wasn't too much I had a natural eyeshadow on the eyelid, my eyes were lined even with a cat wing, My eye lashes looked long, My cheeks had a rosy glow to them because of the blush and my lips were red to match my dress. I decided to give my hair some beach waves it's funny how dressing up can change the way you look. I grabbed my black high heels and put them on I was now all ready to go when I heard a knock on the door. I walked over to it and opened there stood Dean looking handsome like always with a bunch of red roses in his hands.

''Wow you look incredible'' he said with a big smirk on his face and the lust was clear to see in his eyes I bit my lip wanting him so badly.

''Why thank you.... You don't look to bad yourself'' I said while winking at him Dean smile and gave me the roses I walk back inside I could feel him staring at my butt. I shook it a little only to tease then put the roses into a vase along with some water then I laid put the vase onto the table grabbing my purse on the way out.

''Got a white girl with some fake titties I took her to Dubai with me eyes closed smoking marijuana rolling up that Bob Marley, I'm a rasta. She wanna do drugs, smoke weed, get drunk she wanna see a nigga trap she wanna fuck all the rappers. When a rich nigga want you and your nigga can't do nothing for ya there hoes ain't loyal, these hoes ain't loyal, Yeah, Yeah, Let me see.''

The date was going amazing so far Dean was a really funny guy always making me smile and laugh cracking up a few jokes here and there. I have never felt this happy to be on a date before most guys were jerks but Dean is different. Dean also listened to all the things that happened in my life and my journey to the WWE it was like he understood what I was saying.

''Wow! tough journey but you're finally here and I think you should be the WWE Divas Champion right now I mean you are the bestes diva in the whole world.'' He said with a big smile on his face I sighed wishing that I was the Divas champion right now.

''I know but you know what Stephanie is like she want's A.J, Naomi, Natalya or The Bella's to be the divas champion not me.'' I said to him Dean's hand reached over the table and grabbed onto my hand squeezing it a little.

''Don't worry you will get there someday I promise you if you want I could talk to Stephanie for you? But I know that you can this by yourself trust me I will be rooting for you no matter what.'' He said making me smile 

''Black girl with a big booty if she a bad bitch, let's get to it (right away) we up in this club bring me the bottles I know girl, that you came in this bitch with your man that's a no-no girl all this money in the air I wanna see you dance. Just got rich took a broke nigga's bitch I can make a broke bitch rich but I don't fuck with broke bitches.''

We spend our in the restraunt talking, laughing, drinking and eating but we got bored not of eachother but just of being in the same place. We both decided to go back to my hotel room to do some more drinking I got to know a lot about Dean tonight which was so amazing.

''Why are you so beautiful?'' He said smirking making me blush I drank some of my red wine and looked back at him.

''Me beautiful? I'm flattered really I am but Dean I'm not beautiful'' I said to him Dean looked at me with those shocked eyes his hand found it's way ontop of mine.

''Don't doubt yourself like that you are the most beautiful, gorgeous and sexy girl I have ever seen you are better looking than them divas and everything that I am saying to you right now is the truth.'' He said I felt the tears in my eyes nobody has never said anything like that to me before I don't think Dean has ever said that to a girl before.

''Well thank you'' I said to him our faces were no closer together was he going to kiss me? Did he like me? Dean put a strand of hair behind my ear then all of my questions were answered because I felt his lips on mine.

''When a rich nigga want you and your nigga can't do nothing for ya these hoes ain't loyal, these hoes ain't loyal yeah, yeah let me see. Uhhhh, Rich young nigga name got bigger and my change got bigger so my chains got bigger Ferrari, Jaguar, Switching four lanes with the top down screaming out, ''Money ain't a thing.'' Hah, me and CB in the bay with her send her back home so you can lay with her. Okay, let's talk about this ice that I'm carrying all these karats like I'm a fucking vegetarian. Shout-out Weezy F,. Keep a red bone wet rose rolex, hoes on deck she know I got a cheque do it too good when she ride that dick man I wouldn't trust that bitch. No!''

Dean picked me up I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck this was just magical Dean carried me into the bedroom then laid me on the bed. Our clothes were starting to fly onto the floor I never thought that we would go this far but I needed Dean Ambrose so badly he's my drug.

''Are you sure about this?'' He asked me I bit my lip and nodded my head yes he smiled at me then entered inside of me making me let out a little moan. He was going slow at first but I didn't mind it felt amazing then he started to pick up the pace I wrapped my legs around his waist to make him go in deeper. We were both breathing heavily and sweat was on our foreheads Dean burried his head into my shoulder and kissed my neck which lead to him sucking and biting. I was so close I could feel myself building an orgasm I moaned loudly while my orgasm erupted. Dean kissed me on the lips softly I felt like I was on cloud nine that was the bestes sex I have ever had.

''Wow! please be mine?'' He asked me with a big smile on his face.

''Of course I will be your's Dean'' I said to him then we kissed again. I knew that Dean is the one for me right now I know that I want our love to last forever.

''Come on, come one, girl why you frowning? Baby show me something when I call her, she gon' leave and I bet that bottom dollor she gon' cheat. Come on, Come on girl why you frowning? Baby show me something cutest bitch n' braid on her and it's all for nothing. When a rich nigga want you and nigga can't do nothing for ya these hoes ain't loyal these hoes ain't loyal yeah, yeah, let me see.''