One of the boys (Dean AmbroseOne Shot)

This One Shot is for Stephanie it's another Shield one haha so anyway I hope you like this One Shot and I also hope you Comment and vote that always helps.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''I saw a spider, I didn't scream 'Cause I can belch the alaphabet just double dog dare me and I chose guitar over ballet and I take these suckers down 'Cause they just get in my way. The way you look at me is kinda like a little sister your high five, your goodbyes and it leaves me nothing but blisters.''

I wasn't your typical girly girl instead I was just like on of the boys and I didn't mind about that all of the girls looked at me in disgust. All of the divas were girly girls with their tanned skins and alot of makeup faces I was so happy that I wasn't like them. My name is Stephanie Reigns the little sister of Roman Reigns who was so overprotective but I didn't mind. Wrestling has always been something that I have always wanted to do since my family was all wrestlers too.

I walked around the arena looking for my cousin Jey and Jimmy Uso I know that they will be somewhere acting crazy and being loud. All of my family was here tonight which made it more special for me anyway. I walked into the eating erea and sat down at the table where The Usos was sitting all of the other girls were looking at me like I was an Alien.

''Hey ignore them they are only jealous'' I heard my cousin Jimmy Uso say I looked at him confused and then understood what he meant he noticed me glaring at all of the other girls except from AJ Lee.

''Why are their jealous though I am just me'' I said Jimmy and Jey shrugged their should and got back to what they was doing. My eyes landed on Dean Ambrose the guy tha I had a crush on he was flirting with Renee Young who was a girly girl. I didn't understand why he always went for the girly girls? I got up from my seat and walked to my locker a makeover was in order right now.

''So I don't wanna be one of the boys one of your guys just give me a chance to prove to you tonight that I just wanna be one of the girls pretty in pearls and not one of the boys.''

(Dean Ambrose POV)

I must admit Renee was beautiful but not as beautiful as Stephanie there were too many reasons why I liked Stephanie for one she was different then to all of the rest of the girls. I could feel her eyes on me I smiled to myself Renee thought I was smiling at her but oh boy was she wrong. I watched has Stephanie walked out she looked like she was in a hurry I looked around trying to find Roman there he was talking to Rikishi and The Rock.

''Hey dude we after get ready for our match'' I heard Roman say I was too busy talking to Renee that I didn't notice Roman walk over to us.

''Alright..... Well Renee it was nice talking to you maybe we should do this another time'' I said to her she smiled and walked away. I walked out of the room with Roman he looked around really confused I wonder what was up with him?

''We need to find my sister'' he said I nodded my head at him we went our seprate ways trying to look for Stephanie.

''So over the summer something changed I started reading ''Seventeen'' and shving my legs and I studied ''Lolita'' religiously and I walked right into school and caught you staring at me. 'Cause I don't wanna be one of the boys one of your guys just give me a chance to prove to you tonight that I just wanna be your homecoming queen pin-up poster dream not one of the guys.''

I put on my last coat of Masacara this felt really weird and I didn't like it one bit but if it was going to get Dean's attention then I guess I will after get used it. I grabbed the pink lipstick and put it on my lips making a kiss face in the mirror. My hair wasn't brown anymore instead I died it blonde with Pink streaks in it I looked down at my blue dress and black high heels now I was ready to go out there.

I walked out of the locker room I wonder if Roman would go mad if he saw me like this would he notice me? I couldn't really walk in these heels very well so while I was walking I bumped into someone making me fall onto the ground I looked up and saw Dean standing infront of me when he saw I saw the shocked expression on his face.

''Stephanie??'' he said he helped me up I looked down biting my lip I could feel Dean looking me up and down.

''Hey Dean what's up?'' I said I wasn't used to this at all Dean never really spoke to me so I guess the makeover got his attention.

''Why do you look like this?'' He asked the anger in blood was starting to boil my hands were starting to shake the only thing that I could right now was scream at him which I did.

''BECAUSE I FREAKING LOVE YOU BUT YOU ONLY GO FOR THE GIRLY GIRLS NOT SOMEONE LIKE ME!!'' I screamed at him I was about to walk away from him but he grabbed my hand and spun me back around so I was facing him again.

''Stephanie listen. I only go for the girly girls because I thought you hated me I love you just the way you are you don't after change just for me. You're different to them girly girls and that's what I like about you but I freaking love you too I always have and always will.'' He said I could feel the tears falling down my cheeks Dean kissed me on the lips slowly then it became passionate. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him back he wrapped his arms around my wasit. I must admit that was the bestes kiss that I have ever had I realize now that I don't after change for anyone because Dean loves me for me and I was so happy that he was in my life now.

''I wanna be a flower not a dirty weed I wanna smell like rosed not a baseball team and I swear maybe one day you're gonna wanna make out, make out, make out with me. (Don't wanna be) Don't wanna be (Don't wanna be) Don't wanna be (Don't wanna be.) 'Cause I don't wanna be one of the boys one of your guys just give me a chance to prove to you tonight that I just wanna be one of the girls pretty in pearls and not one of the boys.''

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------