Little things Randy Orton one shot.

This one shot is for Missy.... :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me but bear this in mind it was meant to be and I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks and it all makes sense to me. I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile you've never loved your stomach or your thighs the dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine but I'll love them endlessly.''

I watched her get ready for our valentines day dinner date we have been going out for a year now everything is perfect just like she is. I watched has she slipped into a black dressed I could see the dimples on her back which I knew she hated but I loved them so much. There were days when she thought she wasn't beautiful or perfect no one is perfect I know but to me Missy is perfect she always has been and always will be.

I met Missy at an house show she was in the crowd and one of my biggest fans the first time I laid my eyes on her I knew that she was the one, I knew that she was my soul mate. I took her out on a few dates and we had lots of things in common then we started to get really close together. I took her to the beach and asked her to be my girlfriend we argue but couples do. I don't know what I would do if she ever left me my heart would just die she is my missing jigsaw piece.

''I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth but if I do it's you oh, It's you I'm in love with you and all these little things.''

''This place is so beautiful Randy how come we have never been here before?'' She asked while her eyebrows were raised at me I smiled at her while putting down my glass of water.

''It's new babe only opened last night so I thought Valentines day would be a great night to come here and have dinner.'' I said I looked around this place was really amazing it was all decorated with red, pink and hearts.

''I really do love it Randy I'm impressed'' She said I raised my eyebrow and we both laughed that's the thing with Missy you could always have a laugh with her that's how amazing she was.

''You can't go to bed without a cup of tea and maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep and all those conversations are the secrets that I keep though it makes no sense to me. I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape you never want to know how much you weigh you still have to squeeze into your jeans but you're perfect to me.''

I had just come out of the bathroom I thought Missy would have been on the bed but she wasn't there I looked around the apartment no where to be found. I went into our backyard and there she was laying on the grass looking at the stars she looked like an angel well she always looks like that. I laid down next to her she laid her head on my chest I began to stroke her hair.

''Randy what do you see in the future?'' She asked while looking up at me I looked down at her and kissed her forehead.

''I see you in my future us getting married, Having children together and dying in each others arms from old age.'' I said while looking at the stars that were shining in the night sky Missy leaned her head upwards and pecked me on the lips.

''I wont let these little things slip out of my mouth but if it's true it's you, it's you they add up to and I'm in love with you and all these little things. You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you and you'll never treat yourself right darling but I want you to. If I let you know I'm here for you maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, Oh.''

''What do you think about marriage?'' I asked her it was now four in the morning and we was still outside looking at the stars waiting for the sun to come up.

''Why do you ask?'' She asked me confusion in her eyes I smiled I have been planning this for a long time but I haven't gotten a ring yet.

''Missy will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?'' I asked her I could see the tears in her eyes I knew that they was happy tears.

''Of course I will Randy'' She whispered we both kissed each other and then she closed her eyes I picked her up carefully and put her in our bed I fell asleep laying next to her.

''And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth cause it's you, Oh it's you, they add up to and I'm in love with you and these little things. I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth but if it's true it's you, its you they add up to I'm in love with you and all your little things.''

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Song: Little things Artist: Little things the song will be on the side like always. Thank you so much for all of the requests guys you are awesome. You all have amazing music taste and I'm excited to write these one shots so keep requesting. You can comment or message me telling me your name, your superstar/Diva, You can tell me the story plan like what's going to happen but that's only if you want to and you can tell me your favourite song. :)