You're mine (Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins Love triangle)

This one shot is for Martha it's a love triangle between Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins from The Shield so I hope you enjoy. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''You made me feel our love would never end how can I forget baby, we were the best I suffer dreams of you all through the night baby I can't seem to give up, you're mine.''

I was walking around the areana with my brothers the Usos and my father Rikishi until I saw them both with my cousin Roman Reigns. They were both beautiful but why was I in love with two boys? I started to feel something towards Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins when Roman first introduced us. I didn't know which one I wanted the most my heart seem to want the both of them but that was impossible I had to think about things.

''Hey dad I kind of remembered that I have something to do so I'm sorry but I after go'' I said while rubbing the back of my neck my father smiled and gave me a big hug.

''Of course sweetie I will talk to you after the show please be careful'' he said I smiled and hugged my brothers then walked away to go back to the divas locker room.

-Dean Ambrose POV-

I licked my lips while I watched her walk away she was different then all of the other girls I don't know how but she was. I looked over at Seth I knew that he liked her too we kind of had an argument about her but Roman said that none of us was aloud to date her. I wouldn't blame him if she was my cousin and two guys wanted her I would have said the same thing. Roman glared at me and Seth because we was watching her but I just smirked while Seth just looked away from her.

''Oh, you got me feelin' some type of way ain't no you without me, hope you feel the same cause if there's no you, there's no me, ain't no us, ain't no we that just can't be, can't you see Mariah, Trigga in Miami. I can't seem to live without your love suffocating here by myself, dying for your touch springtime eyes that get you every time and I just can't seem to give you up, you're mine.''

-Seth Rollin's POV-

''I saw you looking at her again'' Dean said to me quietly I sighed Roman was listening to his music and probably texting Martha but he couldn't hear us.

''You were looking at her too so what's your problem?'' I asked with my arms crossed over my chest Dean glared at me.

''My problem is that she's mine'' he growled I smirked I wanted to punch him but I knew that I couldn't do that.

''Clearly she isn't anyone's Roman won't let any one of us date her. How would you make Roman let you date her? After what you did in the past she needs to be treated the way she deserves to be treated I can look out for her. I love her more than you do Dean knowing that she's not with me right now breaks my heart so if you would excuse me I need some fresh air.'' I said I walked out of the locker room and then out of the arena.

-Matha's POV-

I was siting outside the arena my back against the wall my arms wrapped around my legs I was just sat there thinking about things until I heard the door open and close I looked and saw Rollins walking towards me.

''Hey what are you doing out here?'' He asked while sitting down on the floor next to me his body close to mine but I didn't mind he was really warm.

''Thinking about things and clearing my mind what about you?'' I asked him while looking up at the dark sky and the twinkling stars Seth sighed.

''Same thing really'' he replied I smiled then we both just sat there looking at the stars for ages.