Stay the night (Kaitlyn and Dolph Ziggler One shot)

This is a Dolph Ziggler and Kaitlyn one shot enjoy. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''I know that we are upside down so hold your tongue and hear me out I know that we were made to break so what? I don't mind. You kill the lights, I'll draw the blinds don't dull the sparkle in your eyes I know that we were mad to break so what? I don't mind.''

I was standing up on the top rope the WWE Divas title in my hand I have finally done it after all of them years training and going to the NXT I was now the WWE Divas champion for the first time. I looked at the crowd everyone was standing up and clapping I had just beaten Layla for the Divas title my dream has come true. I felt the tears roll down my cheeks the tears of happiness I jumped down from the ropes and held the title up in the air one more time before climbing out and then going backstage.

(Dolph Ziggler pov)

I saw her coming back from her match the divas title in her hands she looked so beautiul her match as amazing I wanted to run down to that ring and hug her but there was one person stopping me and that was Vickie. I couldn't tear my eyes away from Kaitlyn her blonde and black hair was flawless actually everything about her was flawless. Yes I Dolph Ziggler was in love with the WWE Divas champion Kaitlyn and I always will be.

''Are you gonna stay the night? Are you gonna stay the night? Oh, Oh, Oh, Are you gonna stay the night? Are you gonna stay the night? Doesn't mean we're bound for life so oh, Oh are you stay the night?''

(Kaitlyn pov)

I could feel a pair of eyes staring at me but I shrugged it off I already knew who it was I have caught him staring at me a few times and well I don't mind. I like the way how his blue eyes stared at my body it felt so good but that was ruined of course by a high pitched shrieking voice.

''DOLPHHHHHHH GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!'' I heard the sound of Vickie I looked over at Dolph he looked back at me and winked.

(Dolph Ziggler pov)

As I was walking to wear Vickie was I couldn't get her out of my mind I still had the smile on my face I wondered what her lips would feel like against mine? I looked behind me and she was still there talking to Aj she looked at me and winked.

''I am a fire, you're gasoline come pour yourself all over me we'll let the place go down in flames only one more time. You kill the light, I'll draw the blinds don't dull the sparkle in your eyes I know we were made to break so what? I don't mind.''

(Kaitlyn Pov)

I walked into the divas locker room there were some roses where my bags were I walked over to them and picked them up there was a note inside ''Be my valentine?'' I smiled were these from him I heard a knock on the door I opened it and there was Dolph with a little Candy heart in his hand which said ''Be mine?'' I smiled and jumped into his arms my arms wrapping around his neck and my legs around his waist.

(Dolph's pov)

I opened my hotel room door I grabbed Kaitlyn's hand as soon as we got inside I smashed my lips against hers she took off my jacket and threw it on the floor. I picked her up and we both went into the bedroom our clothes were flying everywhere I knew that this was going to be an amazing night.

''Are you gonna stay the night? Are you gonna stay the night? Oh, Oh, Oh are you gonna stay the night? Are you gonna stay the night? (We got burned) Doesn't mean we're bound for life (we never learn) So oh, oh are you gonna stay the night? Night, Night, Night, Night .....''

(Kaitlyn's pov)

That was the bestes valentines day of my life me and Dolph are still together today after 2 years we are still going strong. Vickie got angry when she saw us together for the first time ever it was pretty funny. I walked over to my sons bed yes we have a song only 3 months old his name was Nick Jr his father was called Nick Memeth he really did look like his dad the same blue eyes and blonde hair. People were right when they say life is a rollercoaster but they were wrong when the say fairytales don't come true my fairytale did come true.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Artist: Zedd ft Hayley Williams song: Stay the night video will be on the side. If you want to request a one shot then you can comment or message me telling me your name, your superstar, your favourite song and the plot of the story that is only if you can think of the plot if you can't then I will see what best suits the song. :)