Wanted (Roman Reigns One Shot)

This one shot is for Nani Marie go check her out because she is so awesome and she loves Roman Reigns. So I hope you like this one shot and let's get into it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''You know I'd fall apart without you I don't know how you do what you do cause everything that don't make sense to me makes sense when I'm with you. Like everything that's green, girl I need you but it's more than one and one makes two put aside the math and logic of it you gotta know you're wanted too.''

''Roman stop'' I said to my childhood best friend he was running around the areana with me on his back people were looking at us like we were crazy but other people just pointed and laughed at us.

''No not until you say Roman is sexy and the best in the world'' He said I laughed and kept quiet but he ran faster making me dizzy.

''Fine..... ROMAN REIGNS IS SEXY AND THE BEST IN THE WORLD'' I shouted I could see Dean and Seth standing infront of us laughing those two idiots were also my best friend.

''Now see that wasn't so hard was it'' Roman said I glared playfully at him he put me down and I crossed my arms over my chest like a five year old.

''Whatever I'm going'' I said making Roman augh he ruffled up my hair then I walked away from him. ''WHAT I SAID ABOUT ROMAN BEING SEXY AND THE BEST IN THE WORLD I TAKE BACK'' I shouted while laughing Roman shouted something back but I couldn't really tell what it was so i flipped him off and ran to the divas locker room.

''Cause I wanna wrap you up wanna kiss your lips I wanna make you feel wanted and I wanna call you mine wanna hold your hand forever and never let you forget it yeah I, I wanna make you feel wanted. Anyone can tell you you're pretty, yeah and you get that all the time, I knwo you do but your beauty's deeper than the make-up and I wanna show you what I see tonight...''

I should probably tell you about myself my name is Nani Marie and I am a WWE diva I grew up with knowing this family because of my family. I knew Rikishi and The Rock but I also grew up with my childhood best friend Roman Reigns. He was like my brother always protective and always there when I needed a shoulder to cry on. We both wanted to be in the WWE company for a very long time so we trained together and now here we are. Ever since I was a teenager I started to feel something towards Roman it was like I had fallen for him as the years went on it became stronger.

I heard a knock on the door disturbing me from my thoughts I went and answered it to see Roman standing there with some red roses in his hands.

''These are for you my lady'' He said while bowing I giggled and took the flowers out of his hand I bowed.

''Why thank you kind sir'' I said making him smile I moved aside to let Roman in I closed the door and went back to sit on one of the benches.

''When I wrap you up when I kiss your lips. I wanna make you feel wanted and I wanna call you mine wanna hold your hand forever and never let you forget it cause baby I, I wanna make you feel wanted. As good as you make me feel I wanna make you feel better better than your fairy tales better than your best dreams you're more than everything I need you're all I ever wanted all I ever wanted.''

''I wanted to talk to you about something'' Roman said while rubbing the back of his neck I look at him confused what would he want to talk to me about?

''Okay shoot'' I said I turned around that I was facing him leaning my back against the wall my knees to my chest and my arms wrapped around them.

''Nani we've been best friends forever and I don't regret anything ever since I was a teenager I have loved you and I still do. Nani you mean everything to me and I understand if you don't feel the same way........'' I cut him off by pressing my lips to his the kiss was sweet and romantic but it started to get heated which I didn't mind. We btoh stopped so that we could catch our breathes I looked into his eyes.

''Roman I have feelings for you too I have ever since I was a teenager'' I whispered Roman smiled I giggled and pecked his lips.

''Be mine?'' He said I already knew the answer to that so i didn't have to think about it.

''Always'' I whispered no more dreaming of being with Roman Reigns because this is happening in real life I was not with my childhood best friend.

''And I just wanna wrap you up wanna kiss your lips I wanna make you feel wanted and I wanna call you mine wanna hold your hand forever and never let you forget it yeah, I wanna make you feel wanted baby, I wanna make you feel wanted you'll always be wanted.''

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Artist: Hunter Hayes Song: Wanted the video will be at the side so you can listen I've listened to it for the first time ever today and it's so amazing I love it. :) <3 xoxoxoxox