Partition (Roman Reigns)

''See me up in the club with 50-leven girls posted in the back diamond fangs in my grill Brooklyn brim with my eyes sittin' low ever boy in here with me got that smoke and every girl in here gotta look me up and down all on Instagram, Cake by the pound circulate the image every time I come around G's up, tell me how I'm lookin' babe.''

Today is my favourite day of the year today I am celebrating my birthday which meant another year of getting older but I didn't care about that. My age doesn't scare me it never has everybody get's older and age is just a number so I was prepared for all of the old stuff. The sun was shining through the hotel room window making me smile and wake up. One the bedside table there was a red rose, A note and some breakfast I already know who did all this I picked up the note and read it.

To the love of my life.

Happy birthday Shawn I'm sorry that I couldn't be there when you wake up but I will be back soon I promise I made you breakfast. I would have woken you up but you need your beauty sleep I hope you have a special day today Princess I love you with the whole of my heart.

Your Superman.

I smiled at the note and felt the tears in my eyes my boyfriend Roman Reigns is the best thing that has ever happened to me I really don't know what I would do without him. Roman is everything to me he's my soulmate, my best friend and the missing jigsaw piece to my heart. He's always been supportive over me since day one and our love for eachother has been getting strong everyday. We have been going out now for three years and I just want to spend the rest of my life with him get married and start a family.

''Boy, this all for you, just walk my way just tell how it's looking babe, just tell me how it's looking babe I do this all for you, baby, just take aim and tell me how it's lookin', babe (how it's looking) and tell me how I'm lookin', babe (lookin' babe.)''

I had just got done doing my makeup when Roman walked into the hotel room he walked over to me and kissed me on the cheek wrapping his arm around me.

''Well doesn't the Birthday girl look beautiful, but you look more beautiful without the makeup'' he said I smiled, stood up on my tip toes and pecked him on the lips.

''Thank you and thank you for breakfast this morning'' I said to him seeing the smile light up on his face.

''Anything for you, By the way I have a special present for you tonight so I need you to get Noami's hotel room for awhile and I will text you when everything is all done.'' He said I looked at him confused but he laughed and kissed me on the forehead. I sighed grabbed my bag and kissed Roman on the lips he kissed me back then I walked a few doors down into Naomi's room.

''Drop the bass, mayne, the bass get lower radio say, ''Speed it up,'' I just go slower high like treble, puffin' on them mids the man ain't ever seen a booty like this and why do you keep my name rollin' off the tongue? Cause when you wanna smash, I just write another one I sneezed on the beat and the beat got sicker. Younce all on his mouth like liquor, Younce all on his mouth like liquor, Younce all on his mouth like liquor, Younce all on his mouth like liqour. Like, like liquor, like, like liquor. Younce all on his mouth like liquor, Younce all on his mouth like liquor, Younce all on his mouth like liquor. Like, like liquor, like, like, like liquor.''

I had a great time hanging out with Naomi and some of this divas they all got me some really nice gifts which is something I wasn't expecting. Cameron got me a really nice black dress which I loved Naomi got me alot of makeup and they all gave me a makever. We all had laugh but Roman texted me to say that I can go back to the hotel room I said bye to the girls and went back to my room.

I opened the door the place was dark but there were candels all over the place I couldn't see Roman anywhere but I walked into the living and there he was on one knee and a velvet box in his hand I gasped my hands flying to my mouth.

''Shawn, I love you so much you have changed me and made me a better man I don't know what I would do without you please will you marry me?'' He said I couldn't say anything so instead I nodded my head yes he smiled, stood up and put the ring on my finger and kissed. Roman had made us my favourite meal so we began to eat that.

''Drive roll up the partition please, Driver roll up the partition please I don't need you seeing Younce on her knees took 45 minutes to get all dressed up we ain't gonna make it to this club now my masscara runnin'. red lipstick smudged oh he so horny, yeah he want to fuck he popped all my bottons and ripped my blouse he Monica Lewinski'd all on my gown. Oh, there daddy, daddy didn't bring the towel. Oh, baby, baby be better slow it down took 45 minutes to get all dressed up and we ain't even gonna make it to this club.''

''Soon you're going to be Mrs Reigns'' Roman said to me I smiled we was not both laid on the couch me cuddled up next to him. 

''I know it's really exciting'' I said Roman looked down at me and kissed my forehead but I wanted more so I got onto his lap he wrapped his arms around my waist then I kissed him on the lips making him kiss me back.

''Take all of me I just wanna be the girl you like (girl like) the kinda girl you like (girl you like) take all of me I just wanna be the girl you like, girl you like the kinda girl you like is right here with me, right here with me, right here with me, right here with me. Driver roll up the partition fast, Driver roll up the partition fast. Over there I swear I saw them cameras flashing hand prints and foot prints on my glass hand prints and good grips all on my ass private show with the music blastin' he like to call me peaches when we get this nasty red wine drip filth talk that trash chauffeur eavesdropping tryin' not to crash.''

Our clothes were flying all over and before I knew it Roman was inside of me I felt like I was in heaven but it always felt like heaven with Roman. I couldn't wait until I can marry the man of my dreams he'everything that I need and I wasn't going to let anything ruin our relationship.

That night I feel into a peaceful sleep life is amazing and I was excited for what is to come for me and Roman.

 ''Oh, there daddy, daddy now you ripped my fur oh, baby, baby be sweatin ' on my hair took 45 minutes to get all dressed up and we ain't even gonna make it to this club. Do you like sex? Sex, I mean, the physical activity. Coitus. Do you like it? You're not interested in sex? Men think that feminists hate sex, But it's very simulating and natural activity that women love. Hello!''

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry that isn't very good I'm just so tired right and very ill. I just want to say happy early birthday to the girls that asked for this One Shot i hope you have a good day. :)