I need your love (Dean Ambrose One Shot)

''I need your love, I need your time when everything's wrong you make it right I feel so high I come alive I need to free with you tonight I need your love, I need your love.''

Perfection that's the only way to describe this beautiful human he was just perfect in every way he didn't think he was though I guess men always do think that. Summer was finally here and I couldn't be anymore happier but I felt like something was missing and that was him. I never really thought that I would fall in love in the WWE but that all answered my question when he came along. There was something about him that I loved he's mysterious but he did have that dangerous side to him. He's the bad boy of the WWE along with his three best friend known has Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins all together they are a group called The Shield. All of them seemed mysterious and danger but he had that dark side to him sometimes he seemed lost making me want to help him.

Dean Ambrose was just like a beautiful creature he's like the villan in movies and storybooks but with a twist that twist is you can't help but to fall in love with him. Dean had all of the girls falling in love with him but he wasn't interested in them people say that he's only into one night stands. I didn't want to let myself fall into that I wanted more with Dean I didn't want to be his play date. I'm happy that I haven't been in a one night stand with him but kind of sad I've always wanted to feel his soft lips on mine and run my finger tips over his skin. I have had that dream way too many times if only it could come true then maybe I will be the happiest girl ever no I actually will be the happiest girl ever. I had so many things to find out about the perfect Dean Ambrose and I am going to find them out right now.

''I take a deep breathe every time I pass your door I know you're there but I can't see you anymore and that's the reason you're in the dark I've been a stranger ever since we fell apart and I feel so helpless here watch my eyes are filled with fear tell me do you feel the same hold me in your arms again.''

I could see him working out from across the room I licked my lips why did he have to do this infront of me? He's killing me right now the way how he flexes those amazing arms I couldn't stop staring at him he noticed because he looked at me and smiled which made me blush.

''Someone has a crush'' I heard a voice I looked up and saw my best friend Brie Bella I glared at her rolling my eyes.

''I do not have a crush'' I said back looking back at Dean who just had a smirk on his face could he hear what we was saying? I really do hope not that would just be awkward I don't think I would be able to ever go near him again. 

''Oh please of course you do have on him it easy to see by the way you stare at him'' she said I sighed and turned away from Dean.

''Who wouldn't stare at him? I mean look at him he's handsome, gorgeous, beautiful and sexy...... Oh god what's happening to me?'' I asked her putting my head in my hand Brie giggled at me making me smile a little.

''You're falling in love girl.... Look I better Daniel is looking for me I will talk to you later'' she said I nodded my head at her and she walked away leaving me all alone to stare at Dean again.

''I need you love, I need your time when everything's wrong you make it right I feel so high I come alive I need to be free with you tonight I need your love, I need your love.''

-DEAN AMBROSE'S POV-

She was beautiful in everyway there was no words to describe Leah let's just she's perfect all of her is perfect she's like an angel. I could feel her eyes staring at me right I knew that she wanted me just like I wanted her but I needed to change me ways. People think that I only use girls for one night stands but that isn't true I'm just waiting for the one girl to come into my life and that one girl was Leah.

''What's up Love boy?'' I heard someone say I turned around only to be greeted by Seth Rollins my best friend. 

''Loverboy? Seriously dude?'' I asked while sitting down at a table Seth sat down next to me I looked at Leah who was just sitting there listening to music and drawing. 

''I know you like her dude whenever someone says her name you smile maybe you should talk to her but right now right now we have a match to get ready for.'' Seth said standing up and walking away I looked at Leah one more time then walked out of the room if I can't talk to her now than after my match I totally can.

''Am I dreaming? Weill I even find you now? I walk in circles but I'll never figure out what I mean to you, do I belong? I try to fight this but I know I'm not that strong and I feel so helpless here watch my eyes are filled with fear tell do you feel the same? Hold me in your arms again.''

-LEAH'S POV!-

Summer has always been one of my favourite seasons the sun shining down on you, The flowers all colourfull and coming back to life, Barbeques in the back yard, Children running around, Water gun fights and the birds all singing while flying in the air. It's a shame that I was on the road all of the time because maybe I could enjoy summer a little more but seeing different places is amazing. I remember when I was a little girl every summer my mom would always put me in the prettiest dresses ever I missed then days. Now I'm living the dream the dream that I have been wanting every since I was little nobody thought that I would make it but here I am wrestling as a WWE Diva.

''I need your love, I need you time when everything's wrong you make it right I feel so high I come alive I need to be free with you tonight I need your love, I need your love.''

''What's a pretty girl like you doing out here all alone?'' I heard the voice I closed my eyes was I imagining things? I opened them up again and there he was standing right infront of me Dean Ambrose.

''I was bored and I needed some air so I thought I would come out here what's your excuse?'' I asked him Dean leaned against the wall next to me looking up at the sky why does he have to be so sexy?

''I don't have an excuse darling Seth was annoying me so I needed to get away from him them energy drinks doesn't really help him.'' Dean said making me giggle he opened his eyes and looked at me with a smile on his face. ''That was the most beautiful sound I have ever heard.''

''Thank you'' I whisped looking down and hiding my blush I felt his fingertips on my chin lifting my head up so that I was looking into his eyes then his lips were on mine. The kiss was slow and passionate probably the most perfect kiss ever.

''You're welcome.... Be mine?'' He asked me I smiled I really didn't know what to say Dean Ambrose asked me to be his of course you don't say no to that. 

''Of course I will be yours'' I whispered he smiled and kissed me again I ran my fingers through his hair as the kiss started to get heated. I never knew that I would become the girlfriend of Dean Ambrose but it was another dream come true.

''All the years, all the times you have never been to blame and now my eyes are open and now my heart is closing and all the tears all the waste I've been trying to make it change and now my eyes are open. I need your love I need your time when everythings wrong you make it right I feel so high I come alive I need to be free.''