You Belong With Me (Dean Ambrose One Shot)

''You're on the phone with your girlfriend--she's upset, she's going off about something that you said 'cause she doesn't get your humour like I do. I'm in the room, it's a typical Tuesday night, I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like. And she'll never know your story like I do.''

Watching her being happy with him broke my heart into pieces every single day I have to see them two together and they have no idea how much it kills me. I felt like she tore my heart out of my body and just threw it away I don't think I could ever get my heart back. She's taken it away from me while she was happy and always laughing with the guy she loves I'm sad and always crying while I'm all alone. I've never been in love with before I didn't want to fall in love since I'm not a relationship type of guy but when I first saw her, when she first came into my life I couldn't help but to fall in love. Everything about her always brough a smile onto my face and now that she's gone she took that smile away and replaced it with depression.

Melody was my best friend we were both on top of the world she was also my manager the more I got to know about her the more my feelings grow for her. I've always wondered if she felt the same way as I did that's what I wanted her to do was feel something towards me but all changed. Melody is dating my worst enemy ever Randy Orton I never knew that she liked him until she told me that she can't be my manager anymore or my best friend. The day that she told me this it broke me I didn't know what to do so for the past few weeks I've been drinking a lot of alcohol. I must admit I've lost myself I didn't know who I am anymore the old Dean was now dead she's taken him away from me the only way how I can get him back is if she comes into my life.

''But she wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts she's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers dreaming about the day when you wake up and find that what you're looking for has been here the whole time. If tou could see that I'm the one who understands you. Been here all along. So, why can't you see-- You belong with me, You belong with me?''

Sometimes I try to avoid Randy and Melody since I couldn't take looking at them and all of this heartache it's really tough to do though. I've been in a storyline with them both everyone knows about what's going on whenever Randy sees me he smirks and kisses Melody on the lips. It's like he's using her Randy doesn't even love her I bet it's all a sick plan of his and he's already got a girlfriend. I wish that was me with her right now I could protect her and keep her safe I could do more than Randy ever could. I've had a bad past with relationships but I would have changed the way I am all for her I would forget about the past and start a new life with her.

''You okay Dean? You've been acting weird all day'' I heard Roman say snapping me out of my thought I looked over at him blinking my eyes.

''Yeah I'm fine just tired you know being on the road all of the time can be exhausting'' I said to him I don't think he believed me at first but he just nodded his head and walked away.

''Walk in the streets with you in your worn out jeans I can't help thinking this is how it ought to be. Laughing on a park bench thinking to myself, ''Hey isn't this easy?'' And you've got a smile that can light up this whole town. I haven't seen it in awhile since she brough you down. You you're fine -- I know you better than that. Hey, what you doing with a girl like that?''

These days I had to many things in my mind mostly of her why can't I just get over her? This doesn't make any sense. I couldn't stay in the arena any longer so I had to come out here for a smoke there was something about smoking which made me relax I didn't know what it was though. I heard footsteps walking towards me it's probably Roman coming to tell me off the person sat down next but I was surprised to hear a girls voice and not Roman's.

''You do know that smoking is bad for you right?'' I heard her voice I turned around to look at her and there she was Melody looking beautiful like she always does.

''Who cares? Smoking is the only way how I can escape from the bad things in my life'' I said to her looking at the cars passing by and the sun setting in the background. 

''Dean what's going on with you? Everyone is saying that you are a different person Roman is worried about you he doesn't know who you are anymore.'' She said I sighed she should already know the reason by now I felt like saying to her ''It's your fault that I've changed'' but I didn't I just kept it in. 

''Why are you eve talking to me Melody? We aren't friends anymore remember? You picked Randy over me and did you know that I loved you? I still love you but you're too busy loving a guy that already has a girlfriend and doesn't love you. Don't come crying to me when he breaks up with you, when he breaks your heart because you will know how I felt when you broke my heart.'' I said to her I saw the tears rolling down her cheeks I know I sounded harsh but I meant every word I got up and walked away I didn't want to be near her anymore.

''She wears high heels, I wear sneakers. She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers. Dreaming about the day when you wake and find that what you're looking for has been here the whole time. If you could see that I'm the one who understands you, Been here all along. So, why can't you see-- You belong with me? Standing by and waiting at your backdoor. All this time how you could not know, baby? You belong with me, You belong with me.''

I regretted all of the thing that I said to her I wanted to go over to her and apologize but she probably hates me ever more now. She probably doesn't want to be my friend again which means I will never get her back in my life How can I be so stupid? I watched has Randy was in the ring Melody was standing outside the ring but she didn't look happy I saw how Randy was shouting at her. Then he grabbed her by the hair and pulled her into the ring I could see the pain before he did the RKO on her I had to go out there and be the superman so I ran down the ramp and into the ring.

''Randy let go of her right now'' I shouted at him he still had hold of Melody I could see the tears rolling down her cheeks Rnady smirked and kissed her cheek making the blood boil inside my body.

''Or what will you do Ambrose? You are both just pathetic'' he said that was it I couldn't hold in the anger anymore Randy pushed Melody out of the way she fell down onto the matt he was about to RKO me but I did the dirty deeds on him and ran over to Melody.

''Are you okay?'' I asked her she cried out in pain while holding her ankle I knew she wouldn't be able to walk so I gently carried her out of the ring and up the ramp into the trainers room.

''Oh I remember you driving to my house in the middle of the night. I'm the one who makes you laugh when you know you're 'bout to cry. I know your favourite songs, And you tell me about your dreams. Think I know where you belong, Think I know it's with me. Can't you see that I'm the one who understands you? Been here all along. So, why can't you see-- You belong with me?''

Turns out Melody only had a sprained ankle but I knew she would be in a lot of pain these next few days all she has to do is just rest. Things might have been a lot worst if I didn't save her from Randy Orton I can't think that way I'm just glad that I was there to be her superman for the night. 

''Hey how are you feeling?'' I said to her when I walked into the trainers room with a cup of water in my hands I knew that she was still scared because she was shaking.

''I'm okay, Dean thank you for saving me out there and I'm sorry if I put you in so much pain'' she said to me I looked down rubbing the back of my neck.

''No I should be saying sorry to you I shouldn't have said those words to you I was just angry I didn't mean any of them. Even though I did mean when I said that I love you and I have for a very long time seeing you with Randy was like someone took my heart away.'' I said to her I looked into her eyes our faces were close together then she filled the gap her lips were on mine and we was kissing.

''Dean I love you too I went out with Randy because I thought you didn't want me but I was wrong and I'm sorry.'' She said I smiled and put my hands on her cheeks rubbing them with my thumbs having her close to me again felt amazing.

''You don't after worry about him anymore babe I'm here now and I promise I will always be by your side.'' I said to her she smiled and kissed me again feeling her lips against mine is perfect my heart is now back with me and I'm not letting go of the girl that I love.

''Standing by and watching at your backdoor. All this time how you not know, baby? You belong with me, You belong with me. You belong with me. Have you thought that just maybe you belong with me? You belong with me.''