Perfect Two (Dolph Ziggler One shot)

I have now got a new laptop charger which mean more updates everyday so this one shot is a Dolph Ziggler one shot hope you like it. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''You can be the peanut butter to my jelly you can be the butterflies I feel in my belly you can be the captain and I can be your first mate you can be the chills that I feel on our fist date. You can be the hero and I can be your side kick you can be the tear that I cry if we ever split you can be the rain from the cloud when it's stormin or you can be the sun when it shines in the mornin.''

I got woken up to the sun shining through the window I opened my eyes and saw my boyfriend Dolph Ziggler still sleeping I smiled put on a pair of his boxer shorts and one of his shirts. I gently kissed his cheek so that I wouldn't wake him up he needed all the rest he could get. We have been touring with the WWE for a few months now well the tour only finished yesterday so me and Dolph decided to take a little break. I have been dating Nick Dolph's real name for 4 months now we have only just moved in together and things were perfect he was my prince charming.

I first met him when I started WWE I had to be his manager of course I hated him I thought he was stuck up and only thought about himself. We would always argue inside and outside the ring but I started to feel weird things towards him I didn't know why they were back then until I talked to Maryse about it. Yes my best friend is former WWE diva Maryse you see she went through the same thing that I went through but with her husband The Miz. She told me that I falling in love with Nick but I didn't believe her until the feelings started to get really bad. I smiled at the memory then went downstairs into the kitched to get breakfast ready.

''Don't know if I could ever be without you cause boy you complete me and in time I know that we'll both see that we're all we need. Cause you're the apple to my pie (pie) you're the straw to my berry (berry) you're the smoke to my high (high) and you're the one I wanna marry (Marry,) Cause you're the one for me (for me) and I'm the one for you (for you) you take the both of us (of us) and we're the perfect two. We're the perfect two, We're the perfect two baby me and you we're the perfect two.''

I was in the middle of cooking some bacon when I felt arms wrap around me and some lips kissing my neck I smiled knowing who it was.

''Morning beautiful'' he whispered in my ear I smiled even more and turned around to look into his blue eyes.

''Morning handsome'' I whispered back he took me away from the stove picked me up and sat me down on the counter. He was standing inbetween my leg I wrapped my arms around his neck while he wrapped his arms around my waist.

''You know I Should ban you for wearing my clothes because you look more better in them then I do but we all know I can't resist you.'' He said then he pecked me on the lips I felt like I was in a music video or a movie.

''Everyone knows Nick even spongebob now do you want me to set the house on fire?'' I said with raised eyebrows. He signed and let me down I went back to the cooking but I could feel his eyes staring at me I didn't mind though.

''You can be the prince and I can be your princess you can be the sweet tooth I can be the dentist you can be the shoes and I can be the laces you can be the heart that I spill on the pages. You can be the vodka and I can be the chaser you can be the pencil and I can be the paper you can be as cold as the winter weather but I don't care as long as we're together.''

I remember mine and Nick's first date he took me to this sushi bar that I have aways wanted to go according to Dolph Maryse told him to take me there. back then I remember the superstars flirting with me Cody Rhodes and Randy Orton would always walk upto me and say ''Damn brittney you are looking fine.'' Dolph would always get jealous about that he would always get angry with them that's how I knew he liked me and ever since we first started to date no one has been flirting with me.

I laid my head on Dolph's lap he was reading a book while stroking my hair this was heaven right here I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

''Cause you're the apple to my pie you're the straw to my berry you're the smoke to my high and you're the one I wanna marry. Cause you're the one for me (for me) and I'm the one for you (for you) you take the both of us (of us) and we're the perfect two. We're the perfect two, We're the perfect two baby me and you we're the perfect two.''

Our finger were interwined together like a jigsaw puzzle the smies on our faces never dissapearing this is what I loved. People called us the most perfect couple but I always think we are just like every other ordinary couple we argue well not as much but we do shout at eachother. Tomight we was back at Monday night Raw and it felt good to be back home Dolph said he had a surprise for me but he wouldn't tell me what it was damn he knows I hate surprises. I walked to my locker room and kissed him on the lips.

''Good luck tonight babe I know you will win that title'' He said oh did I mention I had a title match for the WWE Divas championship tonight I was so nervous but excited at the same time. Dolph kissed me on more time but this was a goodluck kiss I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

''Eww you two get a room'' We heard someone say me and Dolph looked at the three boys next to us with a amused face on. The Miz, Zack Ryder and John Morrison had their arms crossed and eyebrows raise like we were teenagers doing something wrong. Dolph kissed me one more time and walked away with his friends I walked into the divas locker room and started to get ready for my match.

''You know that I'll never doubt ya and you know that I think about ya and you know I can't live without ya. I love the way that you smile and maybe in just a while I can see me walk down the aisle. Cause you're the apple to my pie you're the straw to my berry you're the smoke to my high and you're the one I wanna marry.''

I finally did it after all these year of working my ass off to win this title and I have finally got the beautiful championship in my hands. I want onto the top rope and held my title high in the air the fans were standing up and cheering I could see my mom clapping her hands with tears rolling down her cheeks making me cry too. His music came on I jumped down from the top rope and looked at him in confusion damn he looked handsome. He climbed into the ring and grabbed a microphone while smiling at me making me smile back at him.

''Brittney congratulations on winning the title babe you deserve it but that's not why I'm out here you see we have been dating for 4 months now but those 4 months seems like four years. Brittney you are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I never want you to leave me because that would ruin me. I love you so much I love the way you smile, the way how you laugh everything about you is so beautiful.'' He got down on one knee and pulled out a blue velvet box I looked at my parents who both just had big smiles on their faces. ''Brittney please will you be my wife?'' He asked while opening the box revealing a beautiful diamond ring. The crowd was doing the yes movement so I decided to join in.

''YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES'' I shouted Dolph put the ring on my finger smiled and then kissed me not only did I win the Divas title but my amazing sexy boyfriend proposed life was beautiful.

''Cause you're the one for me (for me) and I'm the one for you (for you) You take the both of us (of us) and we're the perfect two, We're the perfect two, we're the perfect two babe me and you we're the perfect two.''

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Song: Perfect two Artist: Auburn :) So I have decided to make these just WWE One shots because I'm still working on them and I love making these one shots so you can still request for them. :) <3 xoxoxxoxo