Demons (Roman Reigns one shot)

This one shot is for Nina go check her out she's awesome and check out her stories and here we go with the one shot.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''When the days are cold and the cards all fold and the saints we see are all made of gold. When your dreams all fail and the ones we hail are the worst of all and the bloods run stale. I wanna hide the truth I wanna shelter you but with the beast inside there's nowhere we can hide.''

Being friend with everyone in the WWE was awesome it really was but knowing that the one that you have fallen in love with hates you. I have been a WWE Diva for a year now I loved doing what I do but It gets hard when you are far away from home not seeing your family everyday. It was really tough but you after be brave for them this was my dream and it came true I wasn't giving up now. It took me years and lots of training to get to where I was right now I wasn't giving up that easily.

Ever since coming to the WWE I have gotten on with everyone well everyone except Roman Reigns which was really depressing. I have fallen in love with Roman but he hates me I don't know why? I don't know what I did to him? I shrugged it off trying to get ready for my match I had to focus tonight this was a match for the number one contender for the WWE Divas championship. If Roman was going to be in my mind all the way through the match then I could lose I can't lose this match.

''No matter what we breed we still are made of greed this is my kingdom come, This is my kingdom come. When you feel the heat look into my eyes it's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide don't get too close it's dark inside it's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide.''

''Here is your winner Nina'' I stood up on the top rope a smile on my face Aj was outside the ring with Tamina next her I had just won my match against Alicia Fox Aj was glaring at me. Even though I was good friends with the divas but on camera we have to act like we hate each other. I smiled at Aj and blew a kiss to her she stomped her foot and walked away making me laugh.

I walked backstage I saw The Shield Dean and Seth smiled at me while waving me over to them I smiled back and walked over.

''Wassup guys?'' I said Dean wrapped his arm around my shoulder while Seth kissed my cheek these two were like my protective brothers and it was awesome.

''Nothing just getting ready for out match by the way congratulations on the win you were awesome out there.'' Seth said I smiled and hugged him Roman walked over to us he saw me and glared at me.

''What is she doing here?'' He said with venom in his voice I looked down at the floor Dean help me closer to him.

''She is talking to us you got a problem with that?'' Dean said passing me to Rollins and getting right in Roman's face.

''We don't want to be seen with a loser'' Roman said I could feel the tears in my eyes I ran away from them I could hear Seth shouting my name but I just ignored him and kept on running.

''At the curtain's call it's the last of all when the lights fade out all the sinners call. So they dug your grave and the masquerade will come calling out at the mess you've made don't wanna let you down but I am hell bound though this is all for you don't wanna hear the truth."

''Nina open the door'' I heard his voice why did he care? He called me a loser he hates me so why was he outside asking me to open the door.

''Nina please everyone is worried about you even me'' He said he was worried about me? I got up and decided to open the door but I forgot that I had dried blood on my arm Roman, Dean and Seth looked down at my arm. I couldn't hold the tears in any longer Dean ran to me and wrapped his arms around me I buried my head in his shoulder and cried.

''Why Nina?'' He whispered I couldn't speak though I just kept on crying.

''They say it's what you make I say It's up to fate it's woven in my soul I need to let you go. Your eyes they shine so bright I wanna save that light I can't escape this now unless you show me how.''

Dean and Seth went to the canteen to get some food leaving me and Roman alone together I was scared knowing that he was going to call me name.

''Why do you do it?'' He said while looking at me I kept my eyes on the floor..

''The one you love the on boy that you have a crush on hates you when that happens you feel broken like your heart and soul has died. I felt hopeless Roman so cutting was the only thing that made me better it made me smile do you know how much that hurts? No you don't.'' He knew I was talking about him because he looked down ashamed of himself.

''Nina I'm sorry I never hated you I love you but I thought you didn't like me back like that'' He said I looked at him in shock he loves me too he scooted closer to me and wrapped his arms around my shoulder.

''Roman I have always had a crush on you I was too scared to tell you'' I smiled he kissed my arm then he kissed me on the lips I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him back. Since that day me and Roman were dating and I never cut my wrists again.

''When you feel my heat look into my eyes it's where my demons hide, It's where my demons hide don't get too clos it's dark inside it's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide.''

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Song: Demons Artist: Imagine dragons.